Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Why Women Contract HIV Faster During Sex Than Men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Women Contract HIV Faster During Sex Than Men (476 Views)

University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa / 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria / 8 Things That Happen To Your Body During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Contract HIV Faster During Sex Than Men by MarioKizito1(m): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
Do you know that women
have higher risk of
contacting
HIV (human immune virus)
during sexual intercourse
than men? I hope this
doesn't surprise you. But
really do think of it literally,
the male sex organ
is described by different
sources as an organ
Which turns rigid when
stimulated and ready for
sexual intercourse, while on
the other hand, the female
sex organ is described as
the
passage to the woman's
inside which leads to the
womb. This passage is
walled
by soft tissues, now
compare
this two and I would be right
in my guess that the female
organ is more likely to get
the virus attached is a
matter of seconds during
intercourse.
Now we have to leave the
literal views and move over
to the facts. Biologically , the
human female reproductive
organ, has a larger area,
continue.... @ www.prohealthwatch..co.ke/2015/11/why-women-contact-hiv-easily-during-sex.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Does Garri Damge Your Eye Sight ? / Clear Phase For Smooth And Balanced Frequency / Blood Pressure Monitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.