Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours (941 Views)

Babatunde Abisuga Jailed For 24 Months For Pension Scam / 2015 Election: Top 10 Indications APC Wasn't Ready To Rule Nigeria / If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by heavydeee: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Everyone seems to have one thing or the other to say concerning the leadership of our country perhaps we might have envisioned what it'll be like if one way or the other we are granted the opportunity to rule the nation for just a day. Please let's see what each and everyone of us will do for the country if that wish was granted. Your comments surely will give more insight to what Nigeria should've been like.
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by boboLIL(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
I will demolish apc in a twinkle of an eye

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
IPOB for sure...the rest OduaArewanistan...or whatever republics.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by heavydeee: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:
IPOB for sure...the rest OduaArewanistan...or whatever republics.
What's IPOB?
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
I wipe out yorubas from the face of the earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by Rapoo(m): 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
boboLIL:
I will demolish apc in a twinkle of an eye

Bro u hate apc so much oooooo
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by boboLIL(m): 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rapoo:

Bro u hate apc so much oooooo
they have abused our right wid their big belle
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by WIZGUY69(m): 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
I will nuke iboeland From the surface of this earth. bunch of greedy diabolical group of bastards.
parasite. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by mazzi: 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
I will declare biafra within a second

1 Like

Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by Rapoo(m): 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
boboLIL:
they have abused our right wid their big belle

One Nigeria bro.
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 10, 2015
WIZGUY69:

I will nuke iboeland From the surface of this earth.
bunch of greedy diabolical group of bastards.

parasite. cheesy
look at this basterrrreed son of a thousand fathers., your papa there, idiot. Infact akpa amu mpa gi there.
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by yanabasee(m): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2015
I'll as well... Cut one zero from naira... To stable the economy...

Then...I'll ensure that, atleast one locally made product is worldly known and sold...

I'll invest on agric sector...

And/or...I'll deploy all military and civil defence corps.. Then, half of prison officers , half of immigration officers and half of custom officers to borno state... To battle boko haram... Then... Seal a strong border to avoid migration... The police will survey the country against unusual movement of other hausas in the country...
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2015
I will convoke a Soveriegn National Conference....
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by signz: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Devolve power from Abuja

True Federalism = Resource control

Arm very well our Military, DSS and Newly established Federal Police

State Police

All official vehicles must be made in Nigeria. Innoson, PAN, Nissan, etc.

No foreign designer clothes/shoes for all elected and appointed officials
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by Teeboy15(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2015
First and most important thing I'll do is steady electricity distribution, very very important.
Secondly is to release Nnamdi Kanu so we can breathe some peaceful air in Nigeria, then after that any crazy person dat mentions d word 'Bia' no need to complete it, is dead meat. Round dem all up, dig a shallow grave n bury their asses alive.

My opinion, n I ain't Yoruba...
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by kingzizzy: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2015
My first speech will be the declaration of Biafra!!
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by sanmibukunmi: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2015
R2bees:
look at this basterrrreed son of a thousand fathers., your papa there, idiot. Infact akpa amu mpa gi there.
I guess you didn't see your brother's comment about wiping Yoruba off the face of the earth.
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by sanmibukunmi: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2015
I will enforce regional autonomy. every region has to develop at its own pace.
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by truefact: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2015
Euro31:
I will do that before you...if I have the power even now, I won't waste a second
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2015
Divide the country within the first 5 hours
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by WIZGUY69(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2015
R2bees:

grin how do you know I have a thousand father? grin

onye nzuzu
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by WIZGUY69(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Euro31:

shocked you will wipe out your obodo oyinbo from the face of this earth na lie jor. wink
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by shizzy7(f): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2015
First - An inter 36 state dual railway system

Second - Stable power supply

Third - Evict everyone in federal, state and local government. We are not better with them but we will be better without them.

Every other thing will take shape gradually... ...

It will be achievable within 24hrs If I am given Abacha's loot.
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by shizzy7(f): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2015
Euro31:
truefact:

I will do that before you...if I have the power even now, I won't waste a second

Why do you people hate yorubas so much like this? On every of your damn threads, Yoruba is always the order of the day.

You cannot survive a day without mentioning Yoruba whereas on the streets of Nigeria you have Yoruba friends, you do everything with us.
God will punish all of you.

You are scared of the Hausas and you think it's the Yorubas you can bully.

Haters gonna hate
Potatoes gonna potate.

To hell with the both of you

I hate the 2 of you and every other person that wish to wipe us out.
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by nwadiuko1(m): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Y' all should beware: that seat will make you as clueless as jonathan, as imbecilic as buhari or turn you to a klepto. Like obasanjo
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2015
shizzy7:

Why do you people hate yorubas so much like this? On every of your damn threads, Yoruba is always the order of the day.

You cannot survive a day without mentioning Yoruba whereas on the streets of Nigeria you have Yoruba friends, you do everything with us.
God will punish all of you.

You are scared of the Hausas and you think it's the Yorubas you can bully.

Haters gonna hate
Potatoes gonna potate.

To hell with the both of you

I hate the 2 of you and every other person that wish to wipe us out.
I will personally wipe u out ... Even if I am not opportune to rule this country ..
Re: If You Are Opportuned To Rule Nigeria For 24 Hours by shizzy7(f): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Euro31:
I will personally wipe u out ... Even if I am not opportune to rule this country ..
GET OUT OF HERE YOU UGLY BOY.

(1) (Reply)

Defence Minister Re-opens Old Wounds, Chides Minimah Over Buhari's Certificate / Buhari Has Shown Nigeria Can Join Big League – Minister / Biafra Cannot Be Defeated - Wole Soyinka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.