Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort (5134 Views)

Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Released By DSS After A Month In Detention. Photos / DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega’s Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort / EFCC May Return Dasuki To DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by neocortex: 6:40am On Nov 10, 2015
obailala:
If Dasuki truly had such a tape, so what is he hiding it for?

Why didnt he release it since to save the fortunes of his drowning party?

If he had such tape , it will be unwise for him to release it
because that is his last bargaining chip.
Buhari hates Dasuki and he won't stop until
he gets him destroyed.

I am very sure there is something fishy about the "treasonable"
charges brought against Dasuki, it must be a pseudonym for
something too unpalatable to disclose to the public.

1 Like

Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:
jega perpetuated the biggest fraud on Nigerians. One day Jega will answer questions on how he rigged the elections in favor of buhari

Jega did not rig the election (Unless you have proof he did).

PDP lost the election because they lost vital middle belt states like Plateau, Kwara, Kogi and most importantly Benue. They also lost Kaduna....which used to be a place where they got lots of votes, even if they never won there. PDP also did not win in the South West because GEJ lost the support of Tinubu and got into an argument with Obasanjo....bad news for the victory.

Meanwhile Buhari won because he built up a strong base in the North, he formed alliances in the South, he toned down his tribalist and Islmist rhetoric, and he learned from losing the same elections three times.(Failure is a good way to gain experience).

3 Likes

Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by omenka(m): 6:43am On Nov 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:

The Authority is a credible and authoritative news source but charlatans like you who only love propaganda can make do with tinubu's nations thrashpapers, fulani daily trust or leadership
Seen.

1 Like

Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by Alphaoscar: 7:13am On Nov 10, 2015
BrokenTV:

If I may ask you did Buhari win the 2011 Presidential election, keep twisting fact to suit your agenda.
This the link to suit the confession and tell me have APC been in existence in 2011.
http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186881-buharis-govt-after-me-despite-how-i-helped-them-to-power-dasuki.html&sa=U&ved=0CAsQFjAAahUKEwi6paySjIXJAhXG1RQKHYtmCmc&sig2=Se-Yfv8dVpqtNpkshwGQzw&usg=AFQjCNFLC3UVIwCN4LWhttp://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186881-buharis-govt-after-me-despite-how-i-helped-them-to-power-dasuki.html&sa=U&ved=0CAsQFjAAahUKEwi6paySjIXJAhXG1RQKHYtmCmc&sig2=Se-Yfv8dVpqtNpkshwGQzw&usg=AFQjCNFLC3UVIwCN4LWEqaArTMo9jdIjgA
Hypocrisy here is another link did this happened in 2011.
https://www.thecable.ng/dont-deserve-apc-helped-power-says-dasuki

how can this amount to helping them when he was doing his job in a Democratic settings?

[[“I was fair to all as NSA. Even
when I had security cause to
act on some issues,
inflammatory comments and
actions against the
government of the day by
those in the opposition, I
exercised restraint. I did not
restrict anyone’s movement, I
never asked security agents
to occupy anybody’s house.
“But that is the new change
we have, this is our own
definition of democracy. All I
know is that everything has a
beginning and an end in a
democracy. I gave my best
for this transition, which led
to the victory of the
opposition over the ruling
party,” Mr. Dasuki said in an
exclusive interview with the
Nation.]]
Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by FreeGlobe(f): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

PDP lost the election because they lost vital middle belt states like Plateau, Kwara, Kogi and most importantly Benue. They also lost Kaduna....which used to be a place where they got lots of votes, even if they never won there. PDP also did not win in the South West because GEJ lost the support of Tinubu and got into an argument with Obasanjo....bad news for the victory.

Meanwhile Buhari won because he built up a strong base in the North, he formed alliances in the South, he toned down his tribalist and Islmist rhetoric, and he learned from losing the same elections three times.(Failure is a good way to gain experience).
I was expecting you to mention Kano but you smartly left it out. The event in Kano is the height of election rigging and even the INEC coordinator there was killed with his family in order to leave out any trace. PDP won Lagos state but Lagos too was rigged. That election was a gang up against Jonathan of which Jega was the point man

1 Like

Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by Enahi(f): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2015
There might be a secret recording after all.
Lets watch how this whole end, I think Dasuki is perhaps sending a message to Buhari that he has what can bring him down.

Am so loving this cheesy
Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by Enahi(f): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I was expecting you to mention Kano but you smartly left it out. The event in Kano is the height of election rigging and even the INEC coordinator there was killed with his family in order to leave out any trace. PDP won Lagos state but Lagos too was rigged. That election was a gang up against Jonathan of which Jega was the point man

You are so on point
I am happy though that GEJ stepped down for the idiotts to take over.

The last election was rigged as hell.
Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by Enahi(f): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2015
[center][/center]
bushdoc9919:

The elections were rigged especially in the South West most Nigerians didn't even get their Pvcs .
I know what I am saying as long as Tinubu was involved it was rigged.

Stop trying to decive Nigerians Tinubu is a master rigger and you know it.

And you are also aware there were many under age voters in the North and there were stories of people from Neighboring countries close to the North coming in to vote.
You didn't mention the card reader as well.

The elections were rigged.
Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by niggaman(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2015
no be only Jega secret election tape, na Kim Kardashian sextape ni.

1 Like

Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by saint047(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2015
"He was elected president to implement the change agenda. I cannot remember anybody telling us that finger-pointing would be part of it."
Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by austentero: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2015
patmaine:

the authority is a national daily. its not a blog.
the authority is a credible newspaper
Authority Newspaper belongs to Ifeanyi Uba, a PDP man

1 Like

Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:

And for Kano, I raise you Bayelsa, Rivers, even Enugu, Anambra and so on.

In my opinion, the election was won and lost in the Middle Belt. Other parts of the country did not count really.

1 Like

Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2015
Enahi:
[center][/center]

The elections were rigged especially in the South West most Nigerians didn't even get their Pvcs .
I know what I am saying as long as Tinubu was involved it was rigged.

Stop trying to decive Nigerians Tinubu is a master rigger and you know it.

And you are also aware there were many under age voters in the North and there were stories of people from Neighboring countries close to the North coming in to vote.
You didn't mention the card reader as well.

The elections were rigged.

PVC too was problematic elsewhere....including in the South South.

Plus....even with underage voters in the North.....PDP was still able to win in 2003, 2007 and 2011.

What changed was the loss of the Middle Belt....especially Benue....which PDP had no business losing by the way.

GEJ also lost Obasanjo. OBJ , love him or hate him....has connections across the country....and losing him meant GEJ lost the election. GEJ also did not get Tinubu in his corner as well....and that is the SW....plus large segments of the middle belt gone.

In my opinion, if PDP wants to win come 2019...they have to get their system of allainces back on track. Buhari learned to be a allinace master. PDP has to learn that lesson again.

1 Like

Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by oluspencer(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2015
So Dasuki had the implicating Tape against Jega and didn't play it b4 election
So dasuki ruined PDP and not Jega

1 Like

Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by omolami: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2015
I have always said and know that Jega rigged 2015. Presidential election in favour of the north. Nothing. tangible showed that the election was credible. One is how possible that war and deserted NE zone recorded over 90% of voter registration? while peaceful zones recorded barely 29% registration. Some of us are not gullible as Jega and his collaborators think. I pray to God Almighty that the tape is eventually released to the world. Buhari will then be a gonner.
Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by Router45: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2015
omenka:
It is the newly established Efeanyi Uba's newspaper. Imagine, they couldn't even wait to settle down properly before they start with their propaganda. I hope they get too ambitious and publish a lie so big as to warrant a lawsuit- then they'd be shut down as quickly as they were established.

Ps: I find this board very irritating these days by the way. Seun, Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Afam4ever have allowed the activities of these miscreants to fester and now one can't have a moment of reasonable dialogue, debate, argument or discourse here. Ethnic, sectarian and secessionist board is there- I just don't understand why they've refused to move these useless threads there.

Smh.

You omitted a particular Mod who is the brain child of all the biafra noise on NL.
Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by maupe: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2015
For the survival of our nation, Dasuki should burn the tape and face the FG in courts over his treasonable and corruption charges. Nigerian can not survive a rescheduled presidential election.
Re: DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort by sherrylo: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Fantastic analysis

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How Nigerians Will Look Like If Buhari 2nd Term / Ekiti State PDP Chairman Defects To APC / Governor Gandunje Stoned And Chased In Goron-dutse Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.