Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) (41399 Views)

The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Underage Voters In Bayelsa Election (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by anytexy: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2015
No be only CHAnge na ChaRGe. Change ko Charge ni. Mtcheeeew.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by smartn09(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2015
I don't think A PC can succeed in that state, but they should try Shaa!
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by kunle75(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2015
jonhemma11:
Ahead of the December 5 governorship election in Bayelsa state,APC customized cars for street to street campaign for APC's flag bearer Timipre Sylva and his running mate Igiri were spotted in the streets of Bayelsa.

http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/bayelsa-governorship-electionsapc.html?m=1

It is stickerlized and no customized..............lol
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by maxiuc(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2015
APC una failing no go get part two this tym tribunal will nt be option

APC. ...scam

ApC ...Tribunal

APC ....dullardiho

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 10, 2015
jonhemma11:
Ahead of the December 5 governorship election in Bayelsa state,APC customized cars for street to street campaign for APC's flag bearer Timipre Sylva and his running mate Igiri were spotted in the streets of Bayelsa.

this is branding not customize
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Ephemmm: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2015
mployer:

Lol,

They are still using this 'change' scam grin

No! They are still chanting 'GEJ till 2019'
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by macaranta(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2015
T.Sylva again?Bayelsa don't have other persons?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by chinchum(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2015
The pix doesnt really rhyme with the heading.

I can only see one customised vehicle parked in a compound .
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Ephemmm: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2015
ZUBY77:
Change?

Are this clowns still writing Change for Nigerians to see?

After what we you have been going through since may 29 16 years of PDP ruling?

This may cost them this election. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2015
PDP is in trouble oooooooo! Seriake has already been ousted........
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by PLEXPLEX(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2015
Abeggi! dis na compound na.....

Apc is bringing Silver to b Governor....na wa o!
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by missKiffy(f): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2015
Nice
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by tranxo(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2015
jonhemma11:

streets indeed
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2015
mployer:
Lol,
scammers
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by anytexy: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2015
Ephemmm:

No! They are still chanting 'GEJ till 2019'
Chai! E pain you well well, take heart.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by menix(m): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2015
Why some people refuse get sense

How is this rubbish a FP material, how is that car customized

Sure if the MOD sees Lagos BRT Buses, it will customized armored buses..

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by tommykiwi(m): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2015
If them like make them customized TRAIN,AEROPLANE,SHIP ....PDP will still win the Election, Change my foot!
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by hamzeiy: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2015
mployer:

Lol,

lol..considering the fact that u believe no changed has happend means you have accepted indirectly that the previous administration was worthless ..so why are you wailing
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by femmy2010(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Take pics of same car twice and it becomes CARS.

Yeye Topic
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2015
Abegi, u said
jonhemma11:

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by ElFenomeno1: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2015
phantonce:
How does one car in a compound turns to cars spotted on the street of bayelsa

I wonder.
Lazy journalism
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2015
This Op resetting slap
u said it ws spoted on the streets kai Op is dat street?
Toh dey re d. Rulling party and can spend gov. Budget if they want Pdp did that too, evn if they wnt2 use ferrari as campagne vehicle too dey wil
jonhemma11:

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2015
Seunbukola187:
APC hmmmmm! I case my rest smiley
...As my rest case I wink
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2015
I will rather die than kill myself.... Sorry, I will rather vote "BALANCE than Chang"

Shmmm.... Check my signature for extra cash this exmas season
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]JOHNEMMA my son!!!,JOHNEMMA11!!! *in patience johnathans voice*
you are really jobless, chaee!!! chaeee!!! this nonsense u are shading, diaris Godooo
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Pque(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2015
How does this get to d front page? Some mods they smoke weed sha.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by mKc9ET(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2015
mployer:

Lol,

Hahahah I thought did time it will be somtin else because there is no change indeed
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Bayelsa people beware! Check my signature and thank me later.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by starG7(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Haba!..is this nt same type of cars boko used?? shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by wealthmi1: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Amala ewedu,pls
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by Kennitrust(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2015
the change we were expecting has chain us!
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) by yjgm(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2015
It's only a car not cars. Aah!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Theresa May In Lagos. Meets Ambode / NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North / Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.