Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

The Smart Way To Catch Burglars - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Smart Way To Catch Burglars (661 Views)

My Experience With Nigerian Police Force And Burglars / When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Smart Way To Catch Burglars by Ayankaa: 4:13am On May 15, 2009
It was late and Charlie was about to climb into bed when his wife informed him that there was a light on in their garden shed. Charlie started to go outside to turn off the light but noticed some people in the shed who were busy stealing his things.

He ran back inside right away and called the cops, who asked him "Are there any intruders in your house?" to which Charlie replied no and explained his circumstances. The cops told Charlie that all patrol cars were otherwise occupied, and that he should just lock his door and a uniformed cop would be at his house when one was free.

Charlie answered, "Alright," hung up, waited 30 seconds, and then called the cops again.

"Hello, I just called a short while ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. I want to let you know that they're not a problem anymore because I've just shot every one of them."

Charlie then hung up the phone. In five short minutes, three patrol cars, a SWAT team, and an ambulance arrived, and Of course, the cops caught the burglars in the act.

One of the cops snapped at Charlie: "I thought you said that you shot every one of them!"

"I thought you said there were no patrol cars free!" Charlie answered
Re: The Smart Way To Catch Burglars by clemcykul(f): 9:39am On May 15, 2009
too lone but its worth it.
keep em flown

(1) (Reply)

Lord Please Save Us From All These Hungry Police In Nigeria: / Religious Parrot / Atheist Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.