Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. (3767 Views)

IPOB Members Chase And Kill An Hausa Man Who Turned Into A Cow / Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos / IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by DollyParton1(f): 7:19am On Nov 10, 2015
You chased the Police in? Or they were just watching and assessing how to deal with y'all crazy asses just in case u out step your boundaries.
Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by seankay(m): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2015
OP can lie o. Those pictures were taken when the IPOB protested at the front of the Police Head quarter. A peaceful protest at that
Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by trapQ: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2015
when you order roads to be blocked, burn flags, order all shops to be locked and promise to deal with perpetrators, attack the police or lock them in , its still a peaceful protest, no??
funkybully:
[s][/s]

What is violent about it? The protest should be taken to the police cos they are the one detaining Nnamdi Kanu
Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by funkybully(f): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
trapQ:
when you order roads to be blocked, burn flags, order all shops to be locked and promise to deal with perpetrators, attack the police or lock them in , its still a peaceful protest, no??
[/s]

Lying liar spotted!

Police lock themselves up not Ipob.

Show me pictures where they burn flag, show me where they attacked police. Police has been shooting and killing armless ipob members, yet they never went violent in the face of unwarranted attack by the useless Nigeria police.

If u must lie, learn from lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by falseman(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2015
kel4soft:
I'll bookmark this for reference. Don't complain when the state comes fully against you guys.

You really don't know how to analyze a photo so you couldn't see there are IPOB members who guided the entrance to the station so other protesters can have a peaceful passage even the police are relaxed as they watch.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by Nature8(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]
That's the zoo govt police station. Hallmark of zoo government.
IPOB are allergic to yolobatic brown roof trademarks

Tell him.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by Deltagiant: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I admire buhari's silence on this biafra issue...

It really shows he is up to smth...
He is not up to anything! Simply overwhelmed by the new world order.
The world is watching him through the social media.
Waiting for him to open fire.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by funkybully(f): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
falseman:

You really don't know how to analyze a photo so you couldn't see there are IPOB members who guided the entrance to the station so other protesters can have a peaceful passage even the police are relaxed as they watch.
[/s]

Ur analysis is synonymous to Ur moniker. Falseman false analysis
Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by falseman(m): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Ur analysis is synonymous to Ur moniker. Falseman false analysis

You don't sound educated enough to trade words with me. The photos are there for any sensible person to analyze but you prefer to remain dull.
Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Nigerian government should conduct a referendum to determine if the old eastern region want to go their separate ways. They have right to self determination. Nigeria as country have expired since 2014 after the 100 years amalgamation of forceful coexistence.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by funkybully(f): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
falseman:

You don't sound educated enough to trade words with me. The photos are there for any sensible person to analyze but you prefer to remain dull.
[/s]

Educated illiterate, run along.
Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by funkybully(f): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Rayhut:
Nigerian government should conduct a referendum to determine if the old eastern region want to go their separate ways. They have right to self determination. Nigeria as country have expired since 2014 after the 100 years amalgamation of forceful coexistence.

God bless u
Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Kingsolex1:
With all this now, when will an Igbo become the president of Nigeria, which region in nigeria will trust the south easy region again, who will bring his multibilion investment to the south east?? they have succefully relocated there self again, for the sake of peace don't call for or start a war the outcome will be dissapointing to you guys, need I remind you that if the Hausa/Fulani should come out and protest like these in population they are X10, in destruction X52 in aggressiveness X70, what if the yorubas buy new kobokos imagine the flogging which will lead to formatting/loss of Brains.
Biafra I know is not coming in the next 6000 years. Just go back to ur dens.
Your attitude is an indication that a madman inpregnated your mother who gave birth to a waste product and nuisance like you.

Jobless Yoruba urching that can never survive without the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by falseman(m): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Educated illiterate, run along.

I willl advice you to stop passing false information and inciting the public. Protest so far has been peaceful and no one is attacking the police but the false information you posted made someone said he will bookmark the post in case police start killings and I was trying to point out the police was being protected by IPOB members as you can see in the photo.

So what exactly is your problem or you just want to make sure the protest becomes violent.
Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by trapQ: 8:08am On Nov 10, 2015
you're just irredeemable. police shot and kill ipob agitators, like seriously??

just to lecture you, burning a country's flag is a very grievous offence. inciting violence against a tribe or tribes are offences punishable by the law. Nnamdi KANU ordered some Igbo youths to attack Hausa/Fulanis in a particular SE state which they did, he should be in jail for this. Levying or attempting war against a country (which he had planned to do with foreign aid) is tantamount to treason and the most lenient punishment for this in any country is life imprisonment.

blocking roads and refraining people form passing isn't peaceful. chasing police into the station isnt peaceful.

its the norm for you lots to call people liars.
Get some enlightenment and desist from quoting me as I won't read nor reply.

Good day!!!
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Lying liar spotted!

Police lock themselves up not Ipob.

Show me pictures where they burn flag, show me where they attacked police. Police has been shooting and killing armless ipob members, yet they never went violent in the face of unwarranted attack by the useless Nigeria police.

If u must lie, learn from lie Mohammed
Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by funkybully(f): 8:14am On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
falseman:

I willl advice you to stop passing false information and inciting the public. Protest so far has been peaceful and no one is attacking the police but the false information you posted made someone said he will bookmark the post in case police start killings and I was trying to point out the police was being protected by IPOB members as you can see in the photo.

So what exactly is your problem or you just want to make sure the protest becomes violent.
[/s]

If u can point to any where in my post that I commented that ipob members attacked police, I will apologize. But shame be on u if u don't point it out. What concerns me with what a useless yoloba nitwit thinks about bookmarking the page. To he'll with him and his senseless post which I did not bother replying.

The truth of the matter is that the resilient ipob youth resisted the police effort at dispersing them which resulted in them retreating and locking themselves up in the station.

When u push some one to the wall, a point will reach when he resists.
Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by funkybully(f): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
trapQ:
you're just irredeemable. police shot and kill ipob agitators, like seriously??

just to lecture you, burning a country's flag is a very grievous offence. inciting violence against a tribe or tribes are offences punishable by the law. Nnamdi KANU ordered some Igbo youths to attack Hausa/Fulanis in a particular SE state which they did, he should be in jail for this. Levying or attempting war against a country (which he had planned to do with foreign aid) is tantamount to treason and the most lenient punishment for this in any country is life imprisonment.

blocking roads and refraining people form passing isn't peaceful. chasing police into the station isnt peaceful.

its the norm for you lots to call people liars.
Get some enlightenment and desist from quoting me as I won't read nor reply.

Good day!!!
[/s]

Trash!
Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by Atlantian: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2015
golor:
Useless hungry men,wearing back and parading themselves as police men.

It obvious security in 9ja is like heavenly raise. What that mean is that security in my dear country called 9ja is individualistic,u better protect ur self,cause those hungry men u see on the street re their for there selfish desire and not to protect.

Our police men re jokers

Why do you sound so ignorant. Most of those boys at Ariaria earn monthly from sales more than what Oil company workers earn annually. For these guys to close their shops and protest shows they are determined to end it. Nigerians are known to be docile but I believe Nnamdi Kanu has resurrected the sleeping giants in them.

One thing is sure, Nigeria will never be the same again, people now know that the government is either for them or against them. At this moment, the government has failed us all.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by oshyno(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2015
Walahi this Biafra thing is geting very serious. I'm not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu bcuz of his uncouth language he uses, even his foray into people's religion but deep down any Igbo person he/she wants biafra.

There is absilutely notin to be happy about this country. We have white papers upon white papers each detailing how to make dis country great but things keep geting worse. Every Nigeria politician can cronicle the problem of this country and the solutions but wen he gets there he becomes a different person entirely--Oshomole comes to mind.

This country need total restructuring and some sections of this country is afraid of that cuz they "benefit" more from the status quo. That is d reason 4 agitation.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by Hero10001: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Bloody yeeboe civilians provoking the police after the I.G gave a stern warnings.
Chasing policemen away from duty, what crime is more than this?
If police open fire on the senseless f.lat.heads now, yeeboes will start crying foul.
Smh.
Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by mazzi: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I admire buhari's silence on this biafra issue...

It really shows he is up to smth...
but buhari has commented by trying to jam radio biafra severally but he failed.he even commented by arresting nnamdi kanu which has resulted to this widespread protest.so watin again u wan make him comment?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by osesology(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2015
I hereby move the motion that this thread be closed!
Re: IPOB Members Chase Nigeria Police Into Station. by kingthreat(m): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2015
Hungry never catch them. The starvation policy remains a weapon against the Biafrans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers APC Shuts Down Port Harcourt As They Welcome PMB In Grand Style (photos) / This Is Why North Will Never Attack Southerners / Independent Day: Who Can Interpret This Punch Newspaper Cartoon Flakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.