Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil (45474 Views)

‘helpers’ Gang-rape Teenager During Sanitation In Ogun (photos) / 41-year-old Man Who Slept With His 13-year-old Daughter Blames Devil (PHOTO) / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by teniyi(m): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2015
http://punchng.com/pastor-rapes-teenager-during-deliverance-blames-devil/

The Nasarawa State Police command on Monday arrested a 46 year-old pastor, Ifeanyi Bernard, for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl in the Karu Local Government Area of the state.

According to police authorities, the alleged rape took place on November 3 when the pastor was performing deliverance on the teenager.
However, the pastor described the incident as the handiwork of the devil.

While parading the suspect at the Criminal Investigative Department, the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Sani Mohammed, said the suspect was apprehended following a report by the father of the victim, Mr. Martins Ijiwo.

According to the police, the cleric, who lives in the Alikima Mararaba area of the state, lured the victim into his house under the pretext of casting out demons from her.

The police boss said the cleric allegedly pushed her to his bed and raped her repeatedly.

The commissioner said the suspect threatened to kill the victim if she reported the incident to any member of her family.

However, when the father of the girl learnt of the incident, he reported the matter to the police. The police subsequently stormed the pastor’s home and arrested him.

Policemen also recovered bottles of anointing oil from the suspect’s home as well as a bedspread.

The CP said, “The pastor took advantage of his closeness to the girl’s family – who are members of his congregation – to rape their 13-year-old daughter under the guise of casting out demons from her.”

While speaking with our correspondent at the police command, the pastor confessed to the crime, adding that he didn’t know what came over him when he committed the crime.

He said, “I had been into evangelism for some years now and I have been casting out demons from people who have spiritual and family problems before I met this young girl through her father, Mr. Martins Ijiwo.

“I have been a friend of the family for quite some time.

“I used my anointing oil to lure her into my room and all of a sudden, I was carried away and before I knew what was happening, I saw myself making love to her.”

Meanwhile, the police have also arrested four suspects for allegedly kidnapping a Taiwanese, Mr. Chew Williams, on October 6.

“We collected the sum of N7m from the Taiwanese before releasing him,” the suspects said.

It was learnt, however, that the police were only able to recover N750, 000 from the suspects.

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by SirHouloo(m): 6:20am On Nov 10, 2015
A reception should be arranged between him and the devil then.

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by Nelsizzy(m): 6:23am On Nov 10, 2015
I accept am a tribalist embarassed.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by Bugatie(m): 6:23am On Nov 10, 2015
It's the pastor that actually needed the deliverance, smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by thorpido(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2015
You chose to do deliverance for a girl alone in the room that has a bed and you are not wise enough to know that you're inviting trouble?
Devil was outside,you brought him in.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by Crystalclara(f): 6:30am On Nov 10, 2015
End time pastor

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by Adesiji77: 6:35am On Nov 10, 2015
*modified

“I used my anointing oil to lure her into my room and all of a sudden, I was carried away and before I knew what was happening, I saw myself making love to her.”

Like seriously?

Devil sef will deny him...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by Qaisar1: 6:35am On Nov 10, 2015
Oh dear Devil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by Qaisar1: 6:39am On Nov 10, 2015
SirHouloo:
A reception should arranged between him and the devil then.

I will see to that with immediate effect!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by SirHouloo(m): 6:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Konji, they say na bastard. E no get papa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by khristals(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2015
looks to me like this kinda shit story happens everyday!

don't nobody learn from the rapist of yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by Lattop(m): 6:52am On Nov 10, 2015
Thank God he is not 4rm the west but Biafra by name
Thank God he is a pastorgrin
LA QOUTE la diecheesy

35 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by politricks: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Pastors raping our young girls since time immemorial. But if it is one alfa now, heaven will let loose.

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by Threedots(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2015
i didnt call konji but he answered.
Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by Luvdmx(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2015
Religion has don more harm than gud esp Africa..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by yomalex(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2015
end time we are in
check mysignature
Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by cosby02(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Good morning... Bad news.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2015
bad. Very bad. I mean very very bad.

I don`t which of them I`m to complain more about.

is it the fact that the headline wrote "Punch Shares Photo Of The Pastor Who Raped A Teenager During Deliverance" only for me to click and see a blurred image? How then can we know who he is so we distance our young daughters away from him?

OR

Is it the fact that he was trying to cast out demons and then the demons left the girl and entered him? (Maybe the girl is growing faster than her age making her develop in some "critical areas", so while the deliverance was going on and she was trashing around she exposed those "critical areas" for him to see so he got carried away grin grin grin grin )

OR

Is it the fact that in another news Police arrested kidnappers who collected N7 million ransom only to tell us they retrieved just N750,000??

Everything is just BAD

Meanwhile, NLanders can you please tell us about yourself?

https://www.nairaland.com/2725188/nairalanders-tell-us-yourself

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by JamesUka: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Lord please keep your eyes on us.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by kingDavidda1st(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2015
Paedophile

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2015
Devil get handwork?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by otabuko(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2015
Cut that rope for him waist...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by sule17(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2015
Na him be correct pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by kolaosita4(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2015
Fake Pastor
Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2015
Ifeanyi Bernard

Ayayayaaaa; Awon omo Igbo again. Castrate the bastard! grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by ITbomb(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2015
A Biafran in Nassarawa

5 Likes

****************************************************************************************

The Nasarawa State Police command on Monday
arrested a 46 year-old pastor, Ifeanyi Bernard, for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl in the Karu Local Government Area of the state.

****************************************************************************************
Continues Whispering

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by Royalfurnitures: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2015
Tufiakwa

Check my signature for your durable and affordable furniture
https://www.nairaland.com/2679003/exquisite-durable-furnitures-affordable-price
Re: Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 10, 2015
Lattop:
Thank God he is not 4rm the west but Biafra by name

Thank God he is a pastorgrin

LA QOUTE la diecheesy
IPOB Clan!!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Orders Probe Of Portable Over One Million Boys Rant / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead In Ekiti State (Photos) / Wife Stabs Her Husband In Kaduna (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.