Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Ultimate Guide To Making A Fortune In The Stock Market." - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ultimate Guide To Making A Fortune In The Stock Market." (798 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Any Hope On The Stock Market: Will It Ever Pick-up Again? / Stock Market: Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Ultimate Guide To Making A Fortune In The Stock Market." by ndahIMB: 5:35am On May 15, 2009
Discover the Ultimate Guide To Making A Fortune In The Stock Market, the 4 elements of a successful trading plan, and the 10 Attributes of A Winning Investor

1. A system for choosing underlying stocks.
2. A method of knowing what stocks to buy, and when to buy them.
3. A means to know exactly when to exit a trade.
4. A strategy for money and risk management.

The 10 Attributes of A Winning Investor
1. Develop a personalized a trading plan
2. Follow the plan even after taking a loss
3. Master 1-3 simple strategies
4. Wink at the paralysis of analysis
5. Do not set specific price targets
6. Do not believe in or use tight stop loss orders
7. Dont not take early profits
8. Sell losers & holds winners
9. Do not play to the news
10. Keep records of trade decisions
Probably you thought all hope is lost for the Nigerian Stock Market, thats very Nigerian better think twice. What is your view?
Re: Ultimate Guide To Making A Fortune In The Stock Market." by jamace(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2009

(1)

I Need To Know About Dividend Warrant Payout Of Ecobank And I.e.i For Year'09 / NEWEST IN TOWN ----------automatic Generator Booster @ 4k / Invest In Sand Dredging And Earn Huge Profit Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.