Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

How Google Adsense Approved Me With Just 8 Blog Posts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Google Adsense Approved Me With Just 8 Blog Posts (2658 Views)

Finally Ooooo!!! Google Adsense Have Approved Me!! But Still Need Help / Adsense Has Finally Approved Me / Had Google Adsense Approved Me? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Google Adsense Approved Me With Just 8 Blog Posts by jaybossYBNL(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-o8aOp1fVYUY/Vj-1dAfN95I/AAAAAAAAQ3Y/XqWchRXhqzk/s1600/adsense.jpg[/img]

Every bloggers wish is to have a Google Adsense account and start making money with it and am not exempted from this, I started my entertainment blog in November 2013 and ever since then I have been applying for adsense but they keep rejecting my application.

Upon Googles rejection I never gave up, I kept pushing harder not minding what some gurus normally say that you must have many unique articles before Google adsense will approve your application.

I even had a deal with a blogger who I will not want to mention his name, He was to take 40% while I will take 60% but the deal didn't go as planned so I removed the adsense ads from my blog, I will not advise anybody to take that path because its risky even though you want to do it, do it with someone you trust.

I first applied for Adsense when I designed this blog but was rejected because of Insufficient content, then I left it like that then I continued posting until I got a custom domain name.

I applied again with my new custom domain, I was accepted at the first stage but was rejected on the second verification, I never loose faith in my God. while I was in the village on the 4th of November, I decided to place the ad code on my blog again and see, I placed the ad code and within hours I received a mail that my Google Adsense account has been fully activated.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-9Ei4AfNyksk/Vj-1hb0SpII/AAAAAAAAQ3k/NPqQOCq-v68/s1600/Adsense%2Bacceptance.png[/img]
The mail I received.

I said wao, am I dreaming? No, I was not dreaming, Its reality.....Now its time to make money LOL.

So how did Adsense approve me with just 8 blog posts?

For Adsense to approve you like me, you have to consider the following.

1. Site Navigation - I designed the blog using Awesome Inc template which is easy to navigate and you don't have to zoom your device to read the blog, its pages are well arranged in a way that any blog reader can get what they want at anytime they land on the blog.

2. Content - Content comes second on my list because its after the design that you can then think of what to post on the blog, It's a personal blog so I was not always in a rush to post, I take time to write my blog posts, if you observe I normally leave the blog for months without updating, its because am always busy researching on what to write about or doing my other online businesses. I always write quality and unique articles for this blog, they were just eight when Google adsense accepted me, its not magic, its real.

3. Pages - I created the important pages that a blog needs for it to be accepted by Google adsense which are as follows....

A. About Page: This page describes me as a person and what I will be talking about on this blog and once someone clicks it he or she will read about me and what the blog is all about.

B. Privacy Policy: This one talks about the information the blog will receive from every visitor, i even mentioned Google Adsense as a advertisement company that i use of which i was not using at that time, the trick is just to show respect to them.

C. Contact Page: This is a page that someone can enter to send you a mail or get your contact details to talk to you or complain about your service.

D. Sitemap: This is a page that carries all the blog posts on the blog arranging them according to their labels which makes it easy for a blog reader to find the content he or she is looking for, and it helps search engines to index your content easily too.

4. Remove other ads: I removed my entertainment blog and domainking affiliate banners from the blog, Google sees it as a rival so I got rid of them before applying.

5. Get a Custom Domain: With a custom domain, Google adsense will take you more serious and not like some folks who open blogs just to get adsense approved using the blogs and zoom off.

This is all I did for Adsense to accept me, it was not by my luck but by God's grace.

Is there anything I didn't include that you think should be in the post? Let me know in the comment box.

Always share my blog posts with your friends and subscribe to the blog to receive my latest updates.

Thanks.

http://www.jacobakpene.com/2015/11/how-google-adsense-approved-me-with.html
Re: How Google Adsense Approved Me With Just 8 Blog Posts by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2015
Congrats bro!

But you have to know that Adsense is not the only way you to make money on your blog. As a matter of fact, you only get a stipend for the huge amount of traffic you get.
Re: How Google Adsense Approved Me With Just 8 Blog Posts by ITbomb(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2015
The only thing I took from your post is that after many rejections, you decided to go to the village and then things turn around.

At least you took my advice cool

3 Likes

Re: How Google Adsense Approved Me With Just 8 Blog Posts by Warlord3000(m): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2015
In other words... The same village people blocking the approval finally let go of u .

Congrats cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Google Adsense Approved Me With Just 8 Blog Posts by jaybossYBNL(m): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
ITbomb:
The only thing I took from your post is that after many rejections, you decided to go to the village and then things turn around.

lol you think village people had a hand in it?
Re: How Google Adsense Approved Me With Just 8 Blog Posts by favistar(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Warlord3000:
In other words... The same village people blocking the approval finally let go of u .

Congrats cheesy

Hahaha ...funny bro....
Re: How Google Adsense Approved Me With Just 8 Blog Posts by DOCTORDONE: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Congrats...I like your way: steadfastness.
Re: How Google Adsense Approved Me With Just 8 Blog Posts by Drigdee(m): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2015
How do you add the sitemap page to your blog@OP
Re: How Google Adsense Approved Me With Just 8 Blog Posts by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 01, 2015
D elders forgot to lock ya cage..Na why google accept am.grin..Congrats !
Re: How Google Adsense Approved Me With Just 8 Blog Posts by femzysticks(m): 3:15am On Dec 02, 2015
ITbomb:

So someone is reasoning like me

@OP, the baba's name won't be bad tho
Re: How Google Adsense Approved Me With Just 8 Blog Posts by Favourkings: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: How Google Adsense Approved Me With Just 8 Blog Posts by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 28, 2018
Am happy for you.

(1) (Reply)

Get The New Ponzi August Script With Downpayment, Recommitment, And Many More / Who Knw Nairaland Simple Machine Forum Themes And Mod / Its My Birthday, Get A Logo Or A Website For Free (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.