Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Haters Go Hate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Haters Go Hate (587 Views)

Notorious Robber Sticks Out Tongue For His ''Haters'' After Being Arrested. PICS / Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP / Nigerian Glasgow Preacher Robbed In 'hate Crime' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haters Go Hate by Nina4u(f): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2015
meg·a·lo·ma·ni·ac ..my hater ..a person who is obsessed with their own power..and obsessed with me ..every second every minute i asked to to entah his name on complaint to fb ..hes stalking u reporting u to fb over and over cause u is the only thing consuming his life ...jobless looser ..i got an anonymous hater on fb reporting me to fb over and over again ...i dunno who it is cause its anonamous ...im bout to hurt a lot of ppl deliting lot of ppl ..but how can i tell fb hes my staker shouldnt they se report is from the same person? Dont fb recognise u got a stalker?
Re: Haters Go Hate by Nina4u(f): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Do i really have to delit my fb and get a new how do i know my friend on fb is not a demond?
Re: Haters Go Hate by Nina4u(f): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2015
Them haters got nothing to do but hate cause they cant get u then they dont respect human life in aboundence ..theese ppl is lowlife got nothin to do but hate i must b important
Re: Haters Go Hate by Teeboy22(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Funny
Re: Haters Go Hate by Boland(m): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nina4u:
Them haters got nothing to do but hate cause they cant get u then they dont respect human life in aboundence ..theese ppl is lowlife got nothin to do but hate i must b important
I think you are over using the word Hate already.. Maybe there is something you post on Facebook that is so disturbing, maybe you need to change that..
The person might not be a stalker..
Re: Haters Go Hate by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Stupid sad
Re: Haters Go Hate by Trapnews: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nina4u:

Grow up girl!

(1) (Reply)

Eight South African Policemen Guilty Of Murdering Taxi Driver / Soldier, 7 Others Arested For Supplying Arms To Robbers / Man Mistakenly Kills Friend While Trying To Wake Him Up With Loaded Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.