Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government (22096 Views)

“Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Outfit To Future Awards 2017 (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by maryvivian: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2015

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by youngberry001(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2015
long hiss(mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww) undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by lasisi69(f): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Hope he does something ASAP... don't hold them back
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by NinaTohBadt(f): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Its like you people don't know "Baba 70"

13 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by slimderek(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Long live Biafra

Quote me wrongly and face the wrath of Amadioha

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by ERONX(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2015
I trust buhari

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by SirElaw(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Contrary to general opinion, Buhari isn't ignoring Biafra biafra if he was, nnamdi kanu won't have been arrested. Sipping my tea as I watch the unfolding of events as my president unleashes his carefully thought of plan on the mischievous group.

The next poster thinks likes and shares are now legal tender.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by ayusco85(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Click like if u think PMB will ignore, and click share if you think PMB will act very soon...

i think bubu will ignore, because if he acts it might lead to Civil war 2. #GodForbid

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Amiano(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Time will tell

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by jordyspices: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by pofolo(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2015
for 1 : we all knew it was long overdue...d neglect was too much.
for 2 : denial of boko existense was the reason n clamour for north to regain power.
for 3: its a lost battle before it even begins... what exactly do they want ?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Donphilly(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Do our leaders ever learn?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2015
wats he insinuating?
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by sanc2s(f): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Has buhari defeated bokoharam?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by alopy(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2015
ON THE OGONI'S REMEMBRANCE DAY!
Final Statement From Ken'Saro Wiwa Before His Death.
My lord,
We all stand before history. I am a man of peace, of ideas. Appalled by the denigrating poverty of my people who live on a richly endowed land, distressed
by their political marginalization and economic strangulation,
angered by the devastation of their land, their ultimate heritage,
anxious to preserve their right to life and to a decent living, and determined to usher to this country as a whole a fair and just democratic system which protects everyone and every
ethnic group and gives us all a valid claim to human civilization, I have devoted my intellectual and material resources, my very life, to a cause in which I have total belief and from which I cannot
be blackmailed or intimidated. I have no doubt at all about the
ultimate success of my cause, no matter the trials and tribulations
which I and those who believe with me may encounter on our journey. Neither imprisonment nor death can stop our ultimate victory.
I repeat that we all stand before history. I and my colleagues are not the only ones on trial. Shell is
here on trial and it is as well that it is represented by counsel said to be holding a watching brief.
The Company has, indeed,
ducked this particular trial, but its day will surely come and the lessons learnt here may prove useful to it for there is no doubt in my mind that the ecological
war that the Company has waged in the Delta will be called to question sooner than later and the crimes of that war be
duly punished. The crime of the Company's dirty wars against the Ogoni people will also be punished.
On trial also is the Nigerian nation, its present rulers and
those who assist them. Any nation which can do to the weak and disadvantaged what the
Nigerian nation has done to the Ogoni, loses a claim to independence and to freedom from outside influence. I am not
one of those who shy away from protesting injustice and oppression, arguing that they are
expected in a military regime.
The military do not act alone. They are supported by a gaggle of politicians, lawyers, judges,
academics and businessmen, all of them hiding under the claim
that they are only doing their duty, men and women too afraid
to wash their pants of urine.
We all stand on trial, my lord, for by our actions we have denigrated our Country and jeopardized the future of our
children. As we subscribe to the sub-normal and accept double standards, as we lie and cheat
openly, as we protect injustice and oppression, we empty our classrooms, denigrate our hospitals, fill our stomachs with
hunger and elect to make
ourselves the slaves of those who ascribe to higher standards,
pursue the truth, and honour justice, freedom, and hard work.
I predict that the scene here will be played and replayed by generations yet unborn. Some
have already cast themselves in the role of villains, some are tragic victims, some still have a
chance to redeem themselves.
The choice is for each individual. I predict that the denoument of the riddle of the Niger delta will soon come. The agenda is being set at this trial. Whether the peaceful ways I have favoured will prevail depends on what the
oppressor decides, what signals it sends out to the waiting public.
In my innocence of the false charges I face Here, in my utter conviction, I call upon the Ogoni people, the peoples of the Niger delta, and the oppressed ethnic
minorities of Nigeria to stand up now and fight fearlessly and peacefully for their rights. History
is on their side. God is on their side. For the Holy Quran says in Sura 42, verse 41: "All those that
fight when oppressed incur no guilt, but Allah shall punish the oppressor." Come the day.
Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by lordmayor4(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2015
The ipob agitation is clear cut just like the militancy. What it needs is negotiations and understanding. Which a parliamentary system can solve.

9 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by mistyebby(f): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2015
In the fullness of time!

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by blazetitov: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2015
What is Ebuka talking about here? We cannot compare both Boko Haram and ND militancy to some set of misguided youths who are putting their lives in harm's way for a delusional leader.

6 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Barifec(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2015
The time to act is now before it is too late. USA and Britain will not say anything now until people begin to die.

Meanwhile we are giving out free recharge cards to 50 persons. When you get yours testify here. We are in the celebration mood already,
https://promosimple.com/ps/86f0 or https://promosimple.com/ps/86f3
NB
For Nigeria residents only
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2015
shocked
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by Lakayanah: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Ecclesiates 3 says there's time for everything.
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by ndcide(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Even if biafra doesn't go on, it's not because of buhari.
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by udokpuenyi(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Our identity and personal information has been compromised on nairaland hence I am replacing all post with this information.
If you are reading this information, please remove all your personal information from this site or ignore the message at your risk.
As if rule 9 is not enough , you still went and ahead to give out our ip addressess and social media contact

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by MVLOX(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2015
A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by ayusco85(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2015
slimderek:
Long live Biafra

Quote me wrongly and face the wrath of Amadioha

tot he is dead .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by athaboi(f): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Fearless igbos...we r too big now

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by JamesUka: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Okay o
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by simongonner: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari will clear them one hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by donfranklin(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2015
OK
Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by nerodenero: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Nawa o. It's well with Nigeria .

Obasanjo with militancy - South-south issue.

Jonathan with bokoharam - South-North

Buhari with Biafra - North- South

The last two is more political.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi's Tweet About Nigerian Government by geogino(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2015
That's deep. The issue with the present scenario should be proper handling not even timing. The present government might have taken some wrong steps but should be cautious and decisive going forward.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake / Laptops, LCD TVs Given At Sambo’s Daughters’ Wedding / Femi Kuti Discharged From The Hospital After Surgical Operation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.