Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com (2870 Views)

Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo / 6 Popular Linda Ikeji’s Pictures Of All Time / OMG! Popular Lagos Boy “pretty Mike” Chains Two Girls Like ‘local Dogs’ To A Par (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by entbaze: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2015

Exposed By www.seemynaija.com
As Ridiculous as it may sound, I am not
surprised that the Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji,
popularly called the

mother of all bloggers Recently Admitted She Is a
Lesbian on Twitter, Jezz What A Shame!! No
wonder she is not yet married, Its Painful to
know your Mentor /Role model is Actually a
Lesbian .

I Spend Most of my time on Linda’s Blog and
twitter handle to get Real Gossip Update, And i
was shocked 3days ago she tweeted

“I am a Lez-b… Oops Did i just say that?”

So i quickly Screen grabbed it ..Look Below For
Screenshots

Well i know many of you are still doubting if she
acquired that mansion by herself? or through are
So called Cover up Blog? well i will end your
doubts,

According to my trusted us Linda ikeji is under
sponsorship By a Rich London Sugar Mummy
who is a Multi -millionaire ,Oh Yes its true 100%
true.

Check Out the Quick Twitter Screen grab
Below:-
Re: Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by Nziwujo(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2015
If i hear Why do people like tarnishing someone's image i don't think so I doubt this news Am calm and following

1 Like

Re: Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by Favparis(f): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2015
You guys should let this Lady be na! Is it a crime to be a celebrity in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by blueghost(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2015
learn to mind your business it will do you plenty good
Re: Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by Dubemkelly(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2015
So? Did she ask u out or plead with u to join her? People won't mind their business, if she is a lez, does it mean the world would be crashing soon? @Op u just need as wild orgy I swear down
Re: Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by alexov(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Haters!
Re: Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by sunsewa: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
lgbo haters
Re: Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by iamrealdeji(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Op hating on fellow igbo
Re: Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by Rexhenrex(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Thats her pproblem not urs...pls let her be..
Re: Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by MedicalSamwise(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Now dat u have lied jes to tarnish her image nd make front page, hope u are rich
Re: Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by ebukaddon: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
stfu if u have nothing to say
Re: Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
entbaze:

Exposed By www.seemynaija.com
As Ridiculous as it may sound, I am not
surprised that the Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji,
popularly called the

mother of all bloggers Recently Admitted She Is a
Lesbian on Twitter, Jezz What A Shame!! No
wonder she is not yet married, Its Painful to
know your Mentor /Role model is Actually a
Lesbian .

I Spend Most of my time on Linda’s Blog and
twitter handle to get Real Gossip Update, And i
was shocked 3days ago she tweeted

“I am a Lez-b… Oops Did i just say that?”

So i quickly Screen grabbed it ..Look Below For
Screenshots

Well i know many of you are still doubting if she
acquired that mansion by herself? or through are
So called Cover up Blog? well i will end your
doubts,

According to my trusted us Linda ikeji is under
sponsorship By a Rich London Sugar Mummy
who is a Multi -millionaire ,Oh Yes its true 100%
true.

Check Out the Quick Twitter Screen grab
Below:-
is her life not urs

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Gushes Over His Wife, Annie Idibia / Kiss Daniel Sought For Safety Under The Stage During Calabar Carnival Concert / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Her Husband And His Family On Instagram, Exposes All (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.