Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Need Good Perfect Money API Programmer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Good Perfect Money API Programmer (2600 Views)

[php Tutorial] - Building A Rest Api / Yii2 Rest API Question / True Perfect Money Adder 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Good Perfect Money API Programmer by pythonkid(m): 10:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Please I need good perfect money php api programmer for an API integration. Please read how I want it to function below :
1. User pays money into my account;
1b. User copies payment batch and paste it on a form I will provide on my website.
1c. User clicks "confirm" button on my website.
2. It automatically confirms the payment batch and automatically add exact amount to their online account .
Re: I Need Good Perfect Money API Programmer by samlexxy: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2015
refer to their website..most website offers public api...BTW do you speak python??
Re: I Need Good Perfect Money API Programmer by pythonkid(m): 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sure... Not fluent though. You?
Re: I Need Good Perfect Money API Programmer by makavele: 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
pythonkid:

I can do this . but with little modifications . as below:

1. User pays money into my account; . . . .\
no problem

1b. User copies payment batch and paste it on a form I will provide on my website.
no problem

no problem

2. It automatically confirms the payment batch and automatically add exact amount to their online account .
problem here,why? because perfectmoney is an external institution and when a user makes payment, it is unimaginable
to expect the payment details (which includes, batch , time, amount, sender's account, sender's name etc) to be sent directly to your database. I don't think PerfectMoney allows that. . .
The best solution we can come up with, is for you to manually check your emails for payment confirmation and ADD ONLY THE BATCH to your database. Then a user can confirm his/her batch number against your database automatically and have the amount paid credited automatically
Re: I Need Good Perfect Money API Programmer by makavele: 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Or if you would rather have it the default way, we would work 100% with perfectmoney's API
which allows a user to click and be redirected to perfectmoney to make the payment, and then redirected back to your website
with their account credited automatically . . .#no modifications . . .
Re: I Need Good Perfect Money API Programmer by samlexxy: 4:02am On Nov 13, 2015
pythonkid:
fluent enuf...but i dont do graphics
Re: I Need Good Perfect Money API Programmer by pythonkid(m): 12:21am On Nov 14, 2015
makavele:

I can do this . but with little modifications . as below:

1. User pays money into my account; . . . .\
no problem

no problem

no problem

problem here,why? because perfectmoney is an external institution and when a user makes payment, it is unimaginable
to expect the payment details (which includes, batch , time, amount, sender's account, sender's name etc) to be sent directly to your database. I don't think PerfectMoney allows that. . .
The best solution we can come up with, is for you to manually check your emails for payment confirmation and ADD ONLY THE BATCH to your database. Then a user can confirm his/her batch number against your database automatically and have the amount paid credited automatically

Bro there are so many sites that uses such integration , the other one you're talking about is kinda SCI and i know how to do that one but perfect money will block account immediately i relieve any payment through it , it's a kinda black market + i already have another Perfect Money API script that is supposed to be allowing payments via E-voucher ..Users insert their E-voucher and activation code and it will automatically add their the exact evoucher amount to their balance in my shop , i but i think i am having problem somewhere and you should be able to solve that if you're good in php.. kindly contact me please if you're willing to look into this ..my email address is norlanrichard(at)gmail(.)com..mail me your mobile number so i can call you and explain more ..
Re: I Need Good Perfect Money API Programmer by pythonkid(m): 12:27am On Nov 14, 2015
samlexxy:
fluent enuf...but i dont do graphics

Who gives a flying Bleep about graphics ..bro can you drop your contact details ..lets discuss a simple project i have in mind that would definitely fetch us thousands of $$.. It's a very simple project if you have good knowledge of python because i have a previous script that we just need to make some little patches on ...if you're around Lagos or ogunstate then you can even come so we stay together.. kindly drop your contact info if you're interested bro
Re: I Need Good Perfect Money API Programmer by samlexxy: 3:48am On Nov 14, 2015
pythonkid:

Who gives a flying Bleep about graphics ..bro can you drop your contact details ..lets discuss a simple project i have in mind that would definitely fetch us thousands of $$.. It's a very simple project if you have good knowledge of python because i have a previous script that we just need to make some little patches on ...if you're around Lagos or ogunstate then you can even come so we stay together.. kindly drop your contact info if you're interested bro
sounds good...
Re: I Need Good Perfect Money API Programmer by emmamartins(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
I am a php developer, i understand what you need and i can develop it and it will work find for you.. Call my number 08092887429.. or email me at emmamartinscm@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

See 10 Year Old Wonder Kid Who Scored Full Marks In Java Exam Within 18mins / Introductions To Form In HTML / The Rise And Fall Of 2go Social Media Mobile chat Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.