Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic (5635 Views)

Biafra: Bishop Cautions Buhari Against Killing Of Armless Protesters / Shame : See Video Of Nigeria Police Firing Live Bullet At Civilians In Aba. / Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2015
princdebola201:
Biafraudians and Fraud is like Blackberry and subscription

How can Ak 47 bullet enter into a head and the Man still standingcheesygrin
It happens very well. Go watch Bollywood movies and you will see it there. In fact a bullet shot into the car won't break the glass but kill the man in the car. Intact if a man is shot in the head, the man will shout "please save me" and will even do slow motion before he falls down to the ground.
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Rilwayne001: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2015
EternalTruths:

Yorubas feeling feverish over Biafra I understand your fears But cocoa farming is still not bad. undecided

Feeling feverish? You obviously don't know what you are saying. I just hope you guys are ready for this.

By the time they shoot 2 flat heads now you will be shouting pogrom,

4 Likes

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by princdebola201(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2015
maryjames9:
It happens very well. Go watch Bollywood movies and you will see it there. In fact a bullet shot into the car won't break the glass but kill the man in the car. That is Nolluwood
grincheesycheesy
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by trapQ: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2015
you don't know and you won't learn. maybe ignorance is bliss to you. ride on!!
double0seven:

Nairaland youths sha. They don't read anymore.

You see, this is the reason is better to keep quiet and learn than just displaying your ignorance.

There is nothing like armless.

A person is either armed (has weapons on him) or unarmed (possess no weapons on him).

So who is the mumu now
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by EternalTruths: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Feeling feverish? You obviously don't know what you are saying. I just hope you guys are ready for this.

Is One Nigeria by force ? Yes or No. angry
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2015
Personally, now and for some time I feel so ashamed to have killed people to sustain the unity of Nigeria. I feel so sad to have shed blood for the unity of Nigeria. While some of us were dying in the battle field for the restoration of Nigeria as one country, some people have their eagle eyes on one particular subject, oil, the live wire of the economy, the new fulcrum or pendulum of power. While we fought for one country, some people have been reaping where they did not sow. They have been reaping from bogus population figures fashioned to suit their selfish purposes"

-Brig. Benjamin Adekunle
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by melodies: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2015
Truly, double0seven, Some argue for the sake of argument itself, without making sense. Once I notice those types, I refrain from further response.

double0seven:

Nairaland youths sha. They don't read anymore.

You see, this is the reason is better to keep quiet and learn than just displaying your ignorance.

There is nothing like armless.

A person is either armed (has weapons on him) or unarmed (possess no weapons on him).

So who is the mumu now

1 Like

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Rilwayne001: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2015
noblezone:

Our people are not misled.
We know what we want.
We are a free people before the slave masters came calling.
Biafra is not a fraud.
We shall emerge as the only true African Nation.

You know what you want, yet you sit down there in Lagos to type your SAI BIAFRA poo?? sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Philistine(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2015
lekkie073:
u r armless when ur arm has been severed. ..
U r unarmed when u got no weapons.....
Biafra english na die cool
i think the guy is correct. Dictionary meaning of armless also means someone without arms or weapons.
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by WIZGUY69(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2015
instead of them to carry brooms And start sweeping there dirty and unkempt environment.

smh

iboes Are fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2015
noblezone:

Even those who are not on the streets want Biafra.
As for yur death wish, our resolve is real bro.
We are Biafrans and not Nigeria.
Enough.

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2015
noblezone:

Even those who are not on the streets want Biafra.
As for yur death wish, our resolve is real bro.
We are Biafrans and not Nigeria.
Enough.

death wish for you guys? no way! I wish u guys well and I seriously and honestly pray that you get Biafra.

you see it is to the advantage of the south west that Igbos have their Biafra. I can only wish more Yorubas will support your agitation but in the meanwhile it must be non violent. that's what we are saying.

1 Like

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Uchwilliam(m): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I feel so bad for these misled young men in the streets. Oju-Iku didn't die for Biafra. He fled, came back and lived a long life..

Nd because of that stupid assumption we should allow u nd ur hausa brodas suck up our resource nd still cheat us ryt?
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Rilwayne001: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2015
EternalTruths:

Of course One Nigeria is not by force, infact I am in support of this agitation, but the question is, Are our Igbo brothers ready for this? The answer is capital NO
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Rilwayne001: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2015
Uchwilliam:

Nd because of that stupid assumption we should allow u nd ur hausa brodas suck up our resource nd still cheat us ryt?

Oh well! Jonathan as well cheated you guys right? Remember he was there for good 6 years.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari is just a ``BLOCKED HEAD``
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by mulattoclaro(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2015
Kill them all. I pity these fools. By the time PMB sends the Nigerian army, hope you guys won't complain? I dey look una dey laugh? What happened in Odi will be very little compared to what would befall you guys this time. I only pity the innocent ones amongst them.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
Rilwayne001:

Oh well! Jonathan as well cheated you guys right? Remember he was there for good 6 years.
[/s] Shataap!

The North Hausa- Fulanis Bastardize Everything in Nigeria That`s the Result
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by melodies: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2015
Rilwayne001, personally I've been wondering where the so called resources they claim to have is situated. I hope its not in the neighbouring states!

I'm committed to freedom for everyone but not at another's expense.

Rilwayne001:

3 Likes

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Rilwayne001: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
[s][/s] Shataap!
The North Hausa- Fulanis Bastardize Everything in Nigeria That`s the Result

Smh. And the clueless drunkard called Jonathan couldn't do anything about it for good 6 years?

3 Likes

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Smh. And the clueless drunkard called Jonathan couldn't do anything about it for good 6 years?
Keep living in denial though I`m not Ibo, Meanwhile we are enjoying the show together
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by KinkyAngela(f): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2015
EternalTruths:

one Nigeria is not by force. All heeebos must go back to heeeboland
chuku abiama okike destroy any heeebo man that doesnt want to go back to Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Koolmexxi(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2015
OP, why una dey disgrace us like dis? D ones actually carrying dis whole IPOB matter on their head have nothing tangible doing dats y.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by rusher14: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2015
trapQ:
mumu... a person can also be armless when they possess no arm or weapon.

You mean unarmed.

Armless is...

2 Likes

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by zik4ever: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2015
I am not Igbo and I am neither Hausa nor Yoruba so I can afford to make my dispassionate contribution. Parts of Port Harcourt especially Aba road is currently locked down due to the IPOD protests. Even the security forces have gotten tired of firing tear gas. The government of Nigeria needs to manage this situation with better tact and dexterity so that we do not have a full blown crisis on our hands. I don't see the government and security agencies being able to fight on multiple fronts. They have not defeated Boko Haram. Places like Taraba State are on the precipice. Forget all braggadocio, the Niger Delta is becoming more restive and criminality is escalating nationwide. The Fulani-farmers killings are resulting in more fatalities and some of the marauders have become even more murderous. Women and children are being raped. Bank robberies are on the uptick. Jobless, hungry and angry people are getting agitated. Civil servants got paid last week and many are still being owed. Whoever has access to those in power, should tell them something is about to give!

1 Like

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by funkyibodude(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2015
Well I feel so sorry for the protesters cry
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Cchuks27(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2015
The government and its citizens (those critiquing) should learn from past mistakes.

They should sit down with this people and negotiate. A lot can be avoided if they do so and a lot can/will equally be gained if they do so.

Nigeria is not a very stable country, small things can easily get out of hand.
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by funkyibodude(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Kill them all. I pity these fools. By the time PMB sends the Nigerian army, hope you guys won't complain? I dey look una dey laugh? What happened in Odi will be very little compared to what would befall you guys this time. I only pity the innocent ones amongst them.
PMB can't just send the military like that bro, this is a democratic regime and those protesters are not armed neither the are violent, otherwise PMB would get an international condemnation. He should negotiate with them undecided
Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Rilwayne001: 11:56am On Nov 10, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Keep living in denial though I`m not Ibo, Meanwhile we are enjoying the show together

Living in denial of what? I doubt you ever for once read the history of the civil war. Igbo lost over a million brothers and sisters through the thorough brainwashing by the coward Oju-iku. Remember he left them and fled to Ivory coast only to come back 8years after the futile war. Among those who died were great young men and women – pilots, engineers,teachers, politicians, economists, accountants and so on, who could have taken us further than where we are today as a country.. Perhaps if Oju-iku had not stupídly done what he did then, todays Igbo or Bifra would have work out peacefully.

Ask yourself: How have yeebos loved and managed themselves and resources in the states they want to separate out of Nigeria into Biafra? What have they done or achieved with all their internal resources, human and material, and allocations received from the federal government over the decades?

Truth they say is bitter than bitter-leaf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Rilwayne001: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
dayo23:
Am waiting when they will display there cowardly attitude in Ile eko

They dare not.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by Remii(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
ok oo, meanwhile, kanu holds UK passport, all his kids are in UK, all sponsors have their kids abroad, waiting to bring them to take positions of power after these poor ones fought with their life to achieve whatever is possible.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Escalates As Police Starts Firing Live Bullets At Armless Protesters(pic by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Living in denial of what? I doubt you ever for once read the history of the civil war. Igbo lost over a million brothers and sisters through the thorough brainwashing by the coward Oju-iku. Remember he left them and fled to Ivory coast only to come back 8years after the futile war. Among those who died were great young men and women – pilots, engineers,teachers, politicians, economists, accountants and so on, who could have taken us further than where we are today as a country.. Perhaps if Oju-iku had not stupídly done what he did then, todays Igbo or Bifra would have work out peacefully.

Ask yourself: How have yeebos loved and managed themselves and resources in the states they want to separate out of Nigeria into Biafra? What have they done or achieved with all their internal resources, human and material, and allocations received from the federal government over the decades?
In your skewed Logic you see nothing wrong in this Administration,

Allow the Hee.gbos to do what so ever they like how does it affects?

Truth they say is bitter than bitter-leaf.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious / Why Are So Many Nigerian Youths So Useless? / Election 2023: Breakdown Of Party Agents Submitted To INEC By Political Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.