Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray (34773 Views)

Hamid Ali Flying First Class - Premium Times / Barring Govt Officials From Flying First Class Hypocritical —adegboruwa / FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
viviangist4:
source https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/663976155289141248

He is telling igbos and pdp...................una don here watin una master talk? Rubbish.
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
This does not have any meaning
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by osazeeblue01: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
If see Buhari and e ministers go medical check for abroad, i go snap them send u d pix.
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by ernesty20(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Wizlove:
you no get sense?. Read the tweets.
if u can not answer my question, dnt quote me
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by azzima(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mr MOTOR-MOUTH don show again oooooo! !!
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Etizz: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Let's stop deceiving ourselves pls, dat won't stop dem from stealing..... It's in d blood already, first class or not, deep in u, u know they even worth more Dan the plane they fly wit, so why d stress......
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by samofson: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
vanndubi:
Oga Ben, how much u go dey pay for a pix? How come u forgot that part. Cos to sidon for airport dey wait for ministers no bi here ooo.

Hahahahahahaha guy !! Nice one. Benny Boy sharp die but e know no say people like u dey ground. U read it like a sharpiro.

1 Like

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by FunkyABK: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
ernesty20:
What is he talking about

I think he is making sense....he should have however generalized by saying ''if you see and member of the upper or lower chamber flying first class, having excessively long convoys, security harassing citizens or beating traffic take a pix and send it to silverbird...only the would he be fair, for now, he is biased''

1 Like

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by samofson: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
vanndubi:
Oga Ben, how much u go dey pay for a pix? How come u forgot that part. Cos to sidon for airport dey wait for ministers no bi here ooo.

Hahahahahahaha nice one my guy. Oga Ben sharp but e no sharp pass u.

1 Like

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by iukpe: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
easydone:
I don't get it! Do these guys think we are fools? Is it not the same Ben Bruce that reportedly on Nov 9 took a private Helicopter (Aero) when he visited his constituency Oh, I guess the helicopter in the picture was chartered by the women.
Why didn't he travel there by road as an average Nigerian from his constituency will? Bruce please stop all these cock and bull reportage, you are no different nor are you better than those you are asking us to snap & report.
What we know is that we are on the look-out for all of you, like I am posting this pic of you and your chartered chopper (Except you paid for it from Silverbird's proceeds). Who the heck are you to command Nigerians to snap pictures and tag you in? Do you pay our school fees or you buy us data? Awon ole oshi.

Well, if he has to make sacrifices like denying himself the comfort he can afford as an example, fine. But I think he can afford the charter helicopter as Ben Bruce perhaps not as a senator's travel allowance.
But Luxury, flamboyant, majestic lifestyles and mode of travel with dozens of people should not be our politicians style and ways of telling us they have arrived.
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by ernesty20(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
Wizlove:
you no get sense?. Read the tweets.
if u dnt have anything reasonable to say, stop quoting me.

#animal
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by erico2k2(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Mumu man!
Heavy mumu man me wey no join politics fit fly first class to China what's wrong if a member of the house fly first class??misplace priority
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by ceemere: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Mumu man!
iwu aturu nwuru anwu. At times I wonder where the F*ck ur mama gave birth to u from, maybe through her sh*t hole cos u ar full of sh*t. F*ckin JUDAS angry. My dear try get small sense for once
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Gbawe: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ben Bruce is just an empty barrel and showman who loves to play to the gallery. He will be found out soon. Why instigate a witch hunt against Buhari's ministers, many who are rich and accomplished Nigerians, in relation to things the public have no right to intrude upon and which, 100%, constitute a violation of the privacy of these people? If a Minister uses his private money to fly first class, perhaps because he is a successful Elumelu-type private businessman, why whip the public into an ALUU-type frenzy to attack, embarrass and invade the privacy of such a person merely because they agreed to serve their Country? Are Kemi Adeosun and Ibe Kachikwu poor folks who can only fly first class with government money? Bruce knows what he is saying is outright wrong but, as usual, he is another in the category of Fayose who exploit the gullibility, poverty, illiteracy, clannish proclivities and lack of exposure of Nigerians instead of trying to do their bit to help Nigerians think effectively and focus on what is important.

I am relatively comfortable and would not mind serving Nigeria in any capacity that helps to move my beloved nation forward. What I would hate is for opportunist and two-faced attention-seekers to make me a target by whipping up anti-leader ALUU-style sentiments in Nigerians. Imagine dining with your child, over a meal you are paying for with your own private credit or debit card, and some Nigerian youth appear to say "oga how much be the food wey una dey chop. We hope sey no be our money dey enter your mouth so".

People like bruce really need to be careful. All humanbeings, rich or poor, need equity and fairness. We must remember this at all times lest we lose our humanity to become savages with no respect for the privacy and fundamental human rights of others. There are good, patriotic, very decent and rich Nigerians who are not interested in corruption and only wish to serve their nation. Bruce should focus on shaping Nigerians to become critical thinkers who will know how to hold their leaders accountable and demand performance from them instead of turning an already frustrated, poor and angry people into a lynch mob ready to kill a leader who was already very rich from his private business endeavours before he even answered the call to serve his nation. No one should push the best and most talented Nigerians away from service, and instigate other Nigerians against them, merely because they are not like most Nigerians.
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by blackprowler: 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
tayebest:
so because am operating with public office i cant fly on first anymore...

This man get brain stunt...

*Baba you no make common sense here oo

If you provide evidence it's from your own personal wealth you make your expenditures, by all means charter an A380 with only you inside sef; I'll be the first to defend you against any attack. Do you know Nigeria is at the bottom of almost all indices to measure a nation's human development?
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by iyke2ken(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:
And what will he do about that?
STV will air it na
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Gbawe: 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
blackprowler:

If you provide evidence it's from your own personal wealth you make your expenditures, by all means charter an A380 with only you inside sef; I'll be the first to defend you against any attack. Do you know Nigeria is at the bottom of almost all indices to measure a nation's human development?

Then why is Ben Bruce asking for pictures of these people in first class cabins when he did not include the proviso that they may be self-funding their own flight? he is asking the Nigerian public to be judge, jury and executioner of these people even when they may have done nothing wrong. Even when he gets the pictures how will Bruce determine who self-financed their own flight ticket and those who used government funds? Is he an intelligence supremo who has access to the payment record of everyone who has boarded a flight? Or did Buhari say all ministers are banned from travelling first class merely because they accepted the call to serve their nation?

Face it. Bruce is an attention seeker merely playing to the gallery. Period. How can you just be encouraging Nigerians to be a nuisance to others based on assumptions and suppositions alone? The whole thing is reckless and irresponsible. Bruce, to promote his 'man of the people' deception he is nurturing carefully, is just deceiving gullible, poverty-addled and frustrated Nigerians. Teach them to fish for God sake. By this I mean show them how to hold their leaders accountable so that they deliver for me and you instead of encouraging us to accost and uncouthly embarrass leaders flying first class or eating a N15 K meal when they may have done nothing wrong at all. I can't stand people like Bruce with their fake, shallow and self-serving 'Robin Hood' show.
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by room089: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
If I dare see any minister in company of any young girl that is fit to be his daughter, wooo ya tori go be food for 'Mr Common sense'.

But Mr Common sense, how far with ya fellow senators and members of house of reps wey we cary our hands elect? If we catch them make we chuke face inside bush waka front? Dos wans dem be saints?

Talk now o make we reason am now o!

Me sef I'm just making a common sense!
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by motilolami(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
I should have snapped Ben Bruce when he travelled with his younger brother early this year,they were both on first class. Won't disclose the airline.
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by motilolami(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
I should have snapped Ben Bruce when he travelled with his younger brother early this year,they were both on first class. Won't disclose the airline. All na wash
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by ogasnow: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
dammytosh:
This guy forcing himself on the masses with his noise.

It is tiring.

This notice me attitude is worrisome. If you want to contest for Bayelsa State Governor or VP in the future, get to work.

All these childish, First Class bla bla bla , i was given 20k by my father yadayadayada is TAYARING.

Your children are doing what is good for their lives while the wailing children should snap and send to you so your SilverbirdTV brand that evolved after the NTA scandal can air it.

#CommonSenseAintCommon.

He sure is giving a lot of advice and sharing a variety of opinions that may have better served his political godfather and erstwhile president Goodluck Jonathan. Could someone ask him how many first class flying, street light disobeying, bulletproof car purchasing ministers his TV station investigated from the recently expired republic. Never too late to start doing the right things though...so his suggestion is in good order.

Nevertheless, say I had such a video/picture, its doubtful I would send it to an entertainment TV station that shows music videos and beauty pageants all day.
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Favparis(f): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
iyke2ken:

STV will air it na

Ok he owns Stv?
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Gbawe: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
motilolami:
I should have snapped Ben Bruce when he travelled with his younger brother early this year,they were both on first class. Won't disclose the airline. All na wash

See the hypocrisy !!! This is what I hate about some of our self-serving leaders. They know much better yet will never stop exploiting ordinary Nigerians they know to be gullible, ill-exposed, poor and frustrated. My opinion is that the real leaders are those who teach Nigerians how to demand their needs are met. for example, it is the prerogative of a rich businessman who flew first class, before becoming a minister, to keep flying flying first class if he is paying with his own money. you cannot be winding up Nigerians to confront someone like that. Doing such, as Bruce is doing, is very reckless, irresponsible and dangerous. rather Nigerians should face what matters which is a non-negotiable demand to see and feel the dividends of democracy. Take an interest in appraising what leaders are doing rather, that matters to your personal development, than allow a self-serving populist turn you into a jobless miscreant on the lookout for leaders eating 15k food or sitting in the first class cabin. All for the sake of partisan politics.
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by blackprowler: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Gbawe:

Then why is Ben Bruce asking for pictures of these people in first class cabins when he did not include the proviso that they may be self-funding their own flight? Even when he gets the pictures how will Bruce determine who self-financed their own flight ticket and those who used government funds? Is he an intelligence supremo who has access to the payment record of everyone who has boarded a flight? Or did Buhari say all ministers are banned from travelling first class merely because they accepted the call to serve their nation?

Face it. Bruce is an attention seeker merely playing to the gallery. Period. How can you just be encouraging Nigerians to be a nuisance to others based on assumptions and suppositions alone? The whole thing is reckless and irresponsible. Bruce, to promote his 'man of the people' deception he is nurturing carefully, is just deceiving gullible, poverty-addled and frustrated Nigerians. Teach them to fish for God sake. By this I mean show them how to hold their leaders accountable so that they deliver for me and you instead of encouraging us to accost and uncouthly embarrass leaders flying first class or eating a N15 K meal when they may have done nothing wrong at all. I can't stand people like Bruce with their fake, shallow and self-serving 'Robin Hood' show.

I have a fair understanding of Ben Bruce, having followed his rise since MBGN 1987 and engaging him frequently on Twitter. I'm sure if he starts blocking people, I will be high on his list. However, unlike most Nigerians, I look at the message and not the messenger. If you think Nigeria is a place where people who are stupendously wealthy would want to work for government and spend their own money on ostentation, I'm sure I have no idea where you're from.

1 Like

Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by iyke2ken(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Favparis:

Ok he owns Stv?
Have you eaten today?
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by gbishman: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
how about if we see u flying first class
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by nairaman66(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Wizlove:
You are senseless. Hw are ministers suppose to come out of opposition. The mantra says change so the ruling party must lead by example.APC!!!!!!!!! Change.

You are a birdbrain with no brains at all. You couldn't even understand what I wrote!
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Gbawe: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
blackprowler:

I have a fair understanding of Ben Bruce, having followed his rise since MBGN 1987 and engaging him frequently on Twitter. I'm sure if he starts blocking people, I will be high on his list. However, unlike most Nigerians, I look at the message and not the messenger. If you think Nigeria is a place where people who are stupendously wealthy would want to work for government and spend their own money on ostentation, I'm sure I have no idea where you're from.

Buhari is bringing in a hell of a lot more accountability than we have seen in the past. It may simply be impossible for Ministers, even if they want, to fly first class with government funds. Many are still wealthy enough to do so with their own private wealth. Bruce cannot encourage the senseless hounding of those in that category. That is the substantive point. It is reckless and irresponsible to do so.

You may not know where I am from but I know, and all reasonable folks will agree, that people deserve their privacy and they do not need harassment over conjecture and suspicion alone. This is how those poor boys were killed in ALUU. The lynch mob simply believed the debtor who, to get out out of paying their debts to the young men, lied the boys were robbers. They were summarily and wrongly executed. Go ahead and accost a minister if you seeing him flying first class and take his picture. Even fight and tear his clothing all because the hypocrite Bruce has demanded it.
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin ben murray bruce is a real guard dog...
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Favparis(f): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
iyke2ken:

Have you eaten today?

Yea!!! You need some Lunch? cheesy
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by Charly68: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
He would have taken Goodluck ministers pictures before demanding for Buhari's ministers pics ..what if a minister pays for his own flight ticket from his personal purse ? What a nonsense. People should misup issues in this nation..We are talking of modesty & not witch hunting
Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by ola7199: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nigerian Politicians playing tricks again.
You guys ain't for the purpose of good development ...we know you just want campaign to get sympathy vote.

Fayose sabi pass you. grin grin yeye idiats

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] / Anambra Election: Soludo Wins Own Polling Unit / Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.