Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nairalanders' End Of The Year Get-together... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairalanders' End Of The Year Get-together... (468 Views)

See What Happened @ Western Union 20 Years Anniverssary & End Of The Year Party. / Anambra State Indigenes In Ivory Coast Marks Their End Of The Year Party / LIVE. Band For Your End Of The Year Corprate Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders' End Of The Year Get-together... by ikorodureporta: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2015
We hereby call on the attention of Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove & all concerned NL members for a proposed end of d year get-together...

Those in favour of the proposal say....Haiiii!
Re: Nairalanders' End Of The Year Get-together... by pet4ril(f): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Nairalanders' End Of The Year Get-together... by fiftynaira(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Phlanders did there sometime this year and I tell it was
FUN

I support
Re: Nairalanders' End Of The Year Get-together... by menix(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2015
The venue must be Banana Iceland else I won't turn up..
tongue tongue
Re: Nairalanders' End Of The Year Get-together... by aim14(f): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Haiiiii!

(1) (Reply)

AFRIMA 2015 : “and The Host Is The 2015 All Africa Music Awards, AFR / Yenny Empowerment Classes / Events Training In Ojo, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.