Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Interested In Haulage Business? Check This First! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Interested In Haulage Business? Check This First! (1481 Views)

Toks Volkswagen Transporter Bus,perfect For Transport Or Haulage Business-#680k / VW T4 Bus, For Haulage Business / Buy Petrol/Diesel/Kerosene Tanker For Fuel Haulage Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Haulage Business? Check This First! by TayoUK(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2009
I have got these two trucks in the pictures below arriving Lagos on the 7th of Next month from UK. The truck head (cab) is 44tons and the tipper is capable of 32tons load both are DAF 95XF and DAF 85CF (tipper) respectively. They are both in a very good working condition, first registered in 2001 and can be inspected upon arrival in Lagos so don’t hesitate to get in touch if you want to view and inspect them.

I’m based in London, so I won’t be able to manage vehicles myself on daily basis and having mitigated all  the risks involved in this business, I hope with the help of you guys in this forum, I’m looking forward to give these vehicles to an established company (ies) based on your recommendations for weekly or monthly payments.

Please kindly get in touch if you are in to this business and you want to add more to your fleets or if you have contacts or links and advice you can give regarding this. Every little helps I can get will be greatly appreciated.

My contact details are: tycollins2000@yahoo.com / 00447852115666.

Cheers,

Tayo

Re: Interested In Haulage Business? Check This First! by TayoUK(m): 11:52am On May 19, 2009
I have got these two trucks in the pictures below arriving Lagos on the 7th of Next month from UK. The truck head (cab) is 44tons and the tipper is capable of 32tons load both are DAF 95XF and DAF 85CF (tipper) respectively. They are both in a very good working condition, first registered in 2001 and can be inspected upon arrival in Lagos so don’t hesitate to get in touch if you want to view and inspect them.

I’m based in London, so I won’t be able to manage vehicles myself on daily basis and having mitigated all the risks involved in this business, I hope with the help of you guys in this forum, I’m looking forward to give these vehicles to an established company (ies) based on your recommendations for weekly or monthly payments.

Please kindly get in touch if you are in to this business and you want to add more to your fleets or if you have contacts or links and advice you can give regarding this. Every little helps I can get will be greatly appreciated.

My contact details are: tycollins2000@yahoo.com / 00447852115666.

Cheers,

Tayo
Re: Interested In Haulage Business? Check This First! by ayour: 8:36am On May 20, 2009
tayo-uk

just sent you an email
cheers
Re: Interested In Haulage Business? Check This First! by TayoUK(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2009
Thanks Ayour, I have seen your mail.
Re: Interested In Haulage Business? Check This First! by TayoUK(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2009
Re: Interested In Haulage Business? Check This First! by TayoUK(m): 11:00am On May 26, 2009
Thanks for your responses guys!
Really appreciated. wink
Re: Interested In Haulage Business? Check This First! by TayoUK(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2009
Anymore info will be well appreciated!
Re: Interested In Haulage Business? Check This First! by TayoUK(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2009
smiley
Re: Interested In Haulage Business? Check This First! by TayoUK(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2009
smiley
Re: Interested In Haulage Business? Check This First! by TayoUK(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2009
smiley
Re: Interested In Haulage Business? Check This First! by TayoUK(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2009
smiley
Re: Interested In Haulage Business? Check This First! by TayoUK(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2009
smiley
Re: Interested In Haulage Business? Check This First! by TayoUK(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2009
smiley
Re: Interested In Haulage Business? Check This First! by pastort1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2009
I am interested if they are  LHD. Is the offer still available? tony@arrival-travels.com

(1) (Reply)

2005 Camry (2.6m) 75k Miles / Honda Baby Boy With 75k Miles: Check It Out (N1M) / Mercedes Benz C200 Auto, Year 2000 For Sale, Tin Can Port Cleared: N950k:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.