Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

First Corporate Farmers Market In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / First Corporate Farmers Market In Nigeria (631 Views)

Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) / A Market In Nigeria Where Pythons Are Butchered & Sold As Meat (photo) / First Corporate Farmers Market In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Corporate Farmers Market In Nigeria by onodumos: 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
I am called Tomato but some call me Tomatoes. Whichever way, I am comfortable with both. I just want to let you know why you should be eating more of me.
Do you know that I combat the formation of free radicals that is known to cause cancer?
Do you also know that when you consume me, you have lower incidence of prostrate cancer( ask Harvard School of Public Health's of Nutrition). I also affects your blood pressure.
As if all these are not enough. I also support your heart health through the fiber,potassium and vitamin C and chlorine content in me.
Want to know more? come to the farmers market.

(1) (Reply)

Rice / Edible Incredible From CAKE Fairy_ng / 16-pieces Dinnerware Set At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.