Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you (55770 Views)

This Glo New Data Plan Will Amaze You - Full Details / 10 Awsome Uses Of OTG Cables With Pictures - No. 3 & 5 Will Amaze You / Glo Launches Another Whooping Data Plan, Will You Rock It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by prinsam30: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
EdwardDomnan:

I started using it too after rooting but stopped wen I restored the phones factory. how can I get it back pls? 08033676694 holla pls

No too worry, ur fone is rooted for life, even after doing factory resetting, all you need to do is download the same apps apart from the rooting app, follow the same process and ur good to go.

The following apps will help you back on track

1. MobileUncle
2. BB IMEI Generator

do the necessary settings on ur fone by making ur APN to be blackberry.net save it and that's all
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
coolzeal:
Airtel is excellent.

Shush!
Sweetie where have you been?
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by coolzeal(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
evegran:

Shush!
Sweetie where have you been?
Hey babe, how are you? .. I traveled though still around on NL Lol.
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by slap1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
I will use #100 airtime to test their network strength in my area first. If it makes sense, I will subscribe.
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by scholes23(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Abatsam111:
Glo users!! Glo Nigeria has just introduced a data bundle capped at 1200mb (1.2gb) for just #1000 only. Below is the message i received from them...
Get the best data deal in town, Get 1.2GB now for just N1000. Dial *777# and choose this plan.
If you have any difficulty while subscribing, you can dial *777#, enter 1, after that choose 1 again, then press 2, and lastly, choose 1.
It's time to download whatever you want to download and stream online.
Thanks to Glo.
Thanks bro i just did mine and it worked i did the 1,000 plan and added it to my remaining 1.5gig that is to expire tomorrow making it 2.7gig in total.
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by nellyelitz(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nonsense, with their poor service.
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by SlyIg(f): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
ajasa4link:
No thanks, Still enjoying glo bis

please, how's glo BIS? Can you please quote me let me see how good it is. I think I need to change from mtn to another network. I just want to know the price for each data.
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by obontami: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
silvermania:
Ik for 3gig rocks jor cool
how is that possible ??
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by obontami: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
dominique:
The 4.5gb for N2,500 makes most sense to me.
my sister, don't even think about it. I use to think the 4.5gb for 2.5k the coolest data plan not until I subscribe to it.

Meehn the glo network is slower than slow, I actually regret I paid 2.5k for the crap
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Youngpo413: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
kingsilly:

Same here ma'am, no tweaking my iPhone so I just roll with the Glo plan, and they are really fair, 5k 12gb, wat more
smh
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Youngpo413: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
wristbangle:

I dey use am here. 1k -3GB for my BlackBerry OS 10 and I use it as hotspot for my lappy.

The same subscription works for MTK andriod phones (infinix, techno, etc)
you can still use it on your iphone 6 and lumia 650XL.
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by coolme434: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
asuustrike2009:

It is called cost leadership
The idea is to make her customers remain on their network by being the market leader with low cost to her subscriber.
Imagine 1g of data being sold for N100 by airtel, usable during weekend. So this guys can actually reduced the price yet the slice our throat with high tariff. NTEL Nigerians are watching to see your reaction
hmmm...I sense a business admin student here
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
coolme434:
hmmm...I sense a business admin student here
lool
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by bzm7: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Right now MTN can't afford promo stuff because of the fine. The rest network are hitting hard, First it was Airtel N100 for 1GB(weekly). Now GLO, ETISALAT will soon start theirs. Waiting patiently for the Baba of all Ntel, Ntel please come quick and chase all these thieves out of Nigeria.

No vex @Idrismusty97 which one be NTEL?
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
obontami:
how is that possible ??
imei tweak for mtk Android phones, after the tweak u go for glo bis
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by dominique(f): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
koboko69:
in as much as i respect ur view but ur comment about MTK phones is unnecessary. understand a mod must form. But ur formings should is restricted to NL.
In b/w its MTK fones has nothing to do tweaks. Even you samsung grand duos once rooted is open to any tweaks.

I'm not forming o. Just that I'm not too keen on the rooting and tweaking of a thing. I'm thinking of switching to gionee or Lenovo very soon (not for tweaks but for their cool specs), I don try for Samsung.
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by bokey(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
......this people have come to help Nigerians especially the students who normally subscribe on normal basis.......keep it up.

GLO.......... RULE YOUR WORLD
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by obontami: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
silvermania:
imei tweak for mtk Android phones, after the tweak u go for glo bis
now giddit bro

Thank you
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by doingreat(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
MrFrigid:
Psooosh!!!!!! thanks but no thanks, rooted my android phone nd enjoying glo 3gb bis for just #1000..
but guy are there no down sides to rooting your phone?
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by teekay213(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
ajasa4link:
No thanks, Still enjoying glo bis
pls,how?
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
obontami:
now giddit bro

Thank you
uw bro
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by issylarry(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
MrFrigid:
Psooosh!!!!!! thanks but no thanks, rooted my android phone nd enjoying glo 3gb bis for just #1000..

can u give more info on this?how did u do it?
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Tiwanna(f): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
this mtn #70 for 5gb or so how do I subscribe to it?
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by PasNina(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
prinsam30:

No too worry, ur fone is rooted for life, even after doing factory resetting, all you need to do is download the same apps apart from the rooting app, follow the same process and ur good to go.

The following apps will help you back on track

1. MobileUncle
2. BB IMEI Generator

do the necessary settings on ur fone by making ur APN to be blackberry.net save it and that's all
Good day.
Please can I get a laydown step-by-step instructions on how to root my glo line?
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
dominique:

1. I don't have a glo line 2. I don't use an MTK phone 3. I don't subscribe to cheats and tweaks.
If I am ever to do a glo subscription, it will be the N2,500 for 4.5gb
I never meant cheat swthrt
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
engrshakespeare:

Please can you explain how this is done
Make sure ur balance is 2k n subscribe twice. They ll give you 6gig with two months validity. It's the normal way
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mekky05:
Bros.. Abeg enlighten us on how to go about this your procedure.
Answered above, subscribe for the 3gig twice
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by kushma(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
wristbangle:

1k for 3GB (BBCMONTH to 777) but first u have to tweat your MTK phone using a BlackBerry imei
but don't want to root ma device because I can't update it if I root it. Any other means to do it without rooting.
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by holiboy: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Am waiting for the day that 1k will go for 12gb. I belief buhari
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Alexisu: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Abatsam111:
Glo users!! Glo Nigeria has just introduced a data bundle capped at 1200mb (1.2gb) for just #1000 only. Below is the message i received from them...
Get the best data deal in town, Get 1.2GB now for just N1000. Dial *777# and choose this plan.
If you have any difficulty while subscribing, you can dial *777#, enter 1, after that choose 1 again, then press 2, and lastly, choose 1.
It's time to download whatever you want to download and stream online.
Thanks to Glo.

Osheee
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Youngpo413: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
dominique:

I'm not forming o. Just that I'm not too keen on the rooting and tweaking of a thing. I'm thinking of switching to gionee or Lenovo very soon (not for tweaks but for their cool specs), I don try for Samsung.
get the samsung galaxy A8 and thank me later,its a really cool smartphone and affordable too.
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by engrshakespeare: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Pomzy:

Make sure ur balance is 2k n subscribe twice.
They ll give you 6gig with two months validity. It's the normal way

Pls what's d code for subscribing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Deactivate Call Barring Frm Etisalat Sim? / I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. / Most Searched Phones By Nigerians In 2019