Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com (856 Views)

Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) / OMG. Popular Actress Show Her Bedroom Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by entbaze: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2015

Exposed By www.seemynaija.com
As Ridiculous as it may sound, I am not
surprised that the Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji,
popularly called the

mother of all bloggers Recently Admitted She Is a
Lesbian on Twitter, Jezz What A Shame!! No
wonder she is not yet married, Its Painful to
know your Mentor /Role model is Actually a
Lesbian .

I Spend Most of my time on Linda’s Blog and
twitter handle to get Real Gossip Update, And i
was shocked 3days ago she tweeted

“I am a Lez-b… Oops Did i just say that?”

So i quickly Screen grabbed it ..Look Below For
Screenshots

Well i know many of you are still doubting if she
acquired that mansion by herself? or through are
So called Cover up Blog? well i will end your
doubts,

According to my trusted us Linda ikeji is under
sponsorship By a Rich London Sugar Mummy
who is a Multi -millionaire ,Oh Yes its true 100%
true.

Check Out the Quick Twitter Screen grab
Below:-
Re: Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Photo poop!
Re: Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by amiskurie(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
I guess she doesn't like bananas from the start.
Re: Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by mymadam(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sorry... no big deal, IMHO! Next!
Re: Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by ernesty20(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ok good
Re: Omg !! Popular Linda Ikeji Admits She ’s A Lesbain ( See) #seemynaija.com by Untainted007: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Her life, her problem. It seems some of we Nigerians are 'jobless' because I dont how this can effect the price of garri in the market

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Mother And Daughter Drown In A Well In Enugu / Gbolahan Mobolaji Oluwaseyi Peters / RRS Nab 16 Notorious Cultists That Have Been Terrorising Residents Of Agege.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.