Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

7 Types Of Beautiful Girls I Can Never Date - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Types Of Beautiful Girls I Can Never Date (832 Views)

7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral / 7 Types Of Lies People Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of Beautiful Girls I Can Never Date by IBBG(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Before I go to my list(which happens to be my first thread in Romance section on Nairaland), I want to first of all salute the Bosses of Romance section, Tosyne2much and Wristbangle etc. Una too much, I absolutely enjoy all your write ups. They are interesting, educative and hilarious. Thumbs up to u guys.
Following in the footsteps of my ogas at the top(Tosyne2much and Wristbangle) I decided come up with my own list of 7 types of beautiful girls I can never date. They are:

1) The Stingy Type:
Hmmmmm, seriously if u date this type u r on a long thing the day u run short of cash to immediately transact something due to unforeseen circumstances, as it normally happens from time to time. Her 1 naira no fit drop for ground no matter how desperate ur situation is. She go even remind u to borrow frm ur frnds forgetting that u’ve spending on her before now.

2) The Temper Tantrum Type:
If this type vex eh, where them dey look like say hurricane and tsunami just strike. Them dey destroy anything in sight. Be it that expensive iphone 6 plus or that expensive elegant ultra thin, ultra high definition plasma screen TV of more than 400k wey hang for wall. Them no send to destroy am wen dem vex. Me sef fear this ones o cos dem fit change ur personal profile to “gone too soon”.

3) The Proud and So Full of Herself:
This type feel their beauty is everything. They don’t have any iota of respect for anybody and their beauty so gets into their heads such that it fuels their pompousity and egocentrism. This type are often shallow upstairs because they can’t humble themselves to learn.

4) The Glutton(AKA Long Throat):
This type their throat long pass from Calabar to Maidugari. They are never contented with what they have. From the latest hair, dress, shoe and handbags to the latest phones(wey them no fit even operate properly). All to show off with money wey them no get or money wey them drain frm one mumu maga. This ones get potential to become runz girls to satisfy their bottomless desires.

5) The Lai Mohammeds:
I beg, I no mean to offend APC people, but this kind of girls d make Lai Mohammed look like saint when it comes to telling lies. dis ones get PhD in telling lies such that their lies looks more truthful than truth itself. No matter how u smart reach dem go deceive u with lies

6) The Customer Care Agent:
Dis ones na their papa invent GSM. All the time dem dey receive call and na only men d call dem. Wen u ask dem who call? dem go say na their step-sister aunty brother business partner.

7) I beg I don tire, u sef follow add your own to make the list complete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Beautiful Girls I Can Never Date by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
sad, It seems you are not ready to date beautiful Nigerian girls then.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Beautiful Girls I Can Never Date by Favparis(f): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
kiss
Re: 7 Types Of Beautiful Girls I Can Never Date by tosyne2much(m): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Wonderful write-up bro cool

Lemme add mine

7. The flashers

These ones have the mentality that flashing a guy repeatedly, is an indication that they remember him. Even though the have N1, 000 on their phone, they will still flash you, so that you can call back. Dating these types of ladies is a NO NO

8. The Masquerades

These ones spend money unnecessarily on irrelevant things. However, all that bothers them, is their hair cream, marry K, etc. You will not having savings if you date these ones cool
Re: 7 Types Of Beautiful Girls I Can Never Date by nickz(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
the financial leeches

(1) (Reply)

2015 Calabar Canival Edition Date And Venue / 〉᎒bamwar8。c0m᎒㇃강동키스방㇃경기키스방 〉인천키스방 로즈K 밤워 / Escaped Jos Lion Have Been Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.