Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

A Guy Of 21years Caught Having Sex With A Girl Of 6 Years In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Guy Of 21years Caught Having Sex With A Girl Of 6 Years In Lagos (1386 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Of 21years Caught Having Sex With A Girl Of 6 Years In Lagos by pmjg(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
what a tragic incident:
He forcefully had a carnal knowledge of her in his house at imalefialafia street of Orile, lagos on Sunday,August 7, 2015.
In her statement to the police, the little girl said that
“when we got to his house, he gave my friend who is his niece money to go and buy sachet water for him.
He lives on the first floor a storey building.“Before my friend came back, he carried me and put me on the bed. He did not remove my dress or my pants but just drew my pants aside.
He started doing something to me.
I was crying but no one came.
My friend came back and we left for home.
My mother saw me crying and asked whether I was hungry but I told her to look at my private part as blood was coming out.”
Speaking with Crime Reports, Yusuf, a commercial bus conductor, pleaded guilty.
He disclosed that he broke up with his girlfriend in 2014 but has no lover with whom he could make love with before his misdemeanor.
“I live at imalefialafia street in orile, lagos State.
The young girl came to my room with my niece while I was eating and I told my niece to go and buy sachet water for me.
Before she returned, I had laid the other girl on the bed and had s*x with her. I didn’t remove the panties at all.
I just shifted the panties to one side and penetrated her.
I left her when I heard the footsteps of my niece ascending the stairs but I was yet to e*******e.
“My niece said they were leaving and I bade them farewell.
Then, I did not notice blood coming from the girl I laid.
I was later called and confronted with raping my niece’s friend.
I don’t know what made me do what I did.
I have never done such a thing.
I still had s*x a week before the incident.
I smoke hemp,cigarette and i take take spirit,That day, I took two sachets of gin and smoked cigarette before my act!!

What a big soup you just entered Mr man!!!

(1) (Reply)

Truck Crushes Another Woman In Calabar ( Graphic Pix) / Lady Murdered By Desperate Guys For Rituals In Port-harcourt On 23rd Dec.[pic] / South East, Safest Region In Nigeria , UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.