Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

My Christmas-fantasy Annual Essay Competition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Christmas-fantasy Annual Essay Competition (574 Views)

Six Countries With Highest Annual Enrollment Of Nigerian Students / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Christmas-fantasy Annual Essay Competition by Sitex(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
MY CHRISTMAS-FANTASY ESSAY COMPETITION 2015 EDITION IS HERE

1. ABOUT MY CHRISTMAS FANTASY
This is a competition that was launched in 2010 under the auspices of PHY-PHY’S enterprises. It is a competition that is driven by the goal of increasing the pool of successful writers in Africa. It also gives young students a platform to reduce their powerful imaginations into creative writing.
Since its inception, it has been able to unearth the latent talent of writing in a great amount of students and has exposed them to publishing.

Participants in this competition can win prizes, get mentored and have their works publicized on our different international platforms.
Over the years, the competition has been organized in a physical location, however, as a way of broadening its outreach, entries for this year’s competition would be done online thus making for greater ease, convenience and flexibility.
An international panel of judges drawn from experts and seasoned educationist in the field of literature will select the winning entry.
The essay will be judged for originality and creative thinking.
Winning essays will be published on this www.phyphysblog. with prizes delivered to contestants on Christmas Day.

STEPS FOR REGISTRATION
1. Pay One thousand naira into any branch of First Bank, with Account Name: Phyphy’s Enterprises,
Account Number: 2026491507
2. Log on to www.phyphysblog./my-christmas-fantasy
3. On the website you will find boxes for Personal Information and Your Story.
4. Enter Deposit Slip Number in the box marked “Teller Number”
5. Enter your Story
6. Tick in the box provided at the tail of the form
7. Click on “Submit”

Children from the ages of 8-15 are eligible,
The prizes are
first prize - a laptop
Second prize - a tablet
Third prize - and android phone

PHY-PHY enterprises is affiliated to lots of publishing houses and writing organizations, your participation in this competition might be that first bold step towards actualising their dream of becoming a professional writer

For more information, call 08033402617 or 08030813847
Or visit our offices at 7 ishie street calabar or branch office at block 1 flat 1, zion court, ikate, lekki, lagos
Re: My Christmas-fantasy Annual Essay Competition by hannashaw(f): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
A very great idea you have been staring before this christmas event. I sure you that there are many of christmas lovers do this with full confidence. I appreciate your delightful christmas greeting messages work and hope you will making it more vast in future. A big thanks for sharing this kind of passionate ideas.
christmas picture messages

(1) (Reply)

Eating Breakfast Daily Boosts Academic Performance. Pls Parents Take Note! / CBSE 10th & 12th Class Exam Date Sheet 2016 Www.cbse.nic.in / How To Win Any Scholarship You Desired To Apply For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.