Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Naijaloaded Lifted My Thread To Their Forum But Did'nt Give Me Credit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naijaloaded Lifted My Thread To Their Forum But Did'nt Give Me Credit (879 Views)

Now wikinaija is still begging people to join their forum you guys are acting / What You Did'nt Know About Falz The Bahd Guy (secrets) / *EYES OUT* Ini Edo's Boo.bs Did'nt Contain This Shirt She Wore, See Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijaloaded Lifted My Thread To Their Forum But Did'nt Give Me Credit by Airforce1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Two days ago a friend of mine who s also a nairalander informed me that two of my threads on wizkid, davido and olamide rocking native wears I created were lifted to Naijaloaded.
I thought she was joking.. so she gave me the links to the page on naijaloaded and it was true.

I felt good because naijaloaded s a very big forum and for them to copy from my work and got so much people commenting shows I did a good job.

But I was disappointed because they did'nt give me credit for my work.
Re: Naijaloaded Lifted My Thread To Their Forum But Did'nt Give Me Credit by Whizzcute(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
so ?
Re: Naijaloaded Lifted My Thread To Their Forum But Did'nt Give Me Credit by estherdim: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
and so?

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: Naijaloaded Lifted My Thread To Their Forum But Did'nt Give Me Credit by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Haahhahah...u are very funny
Re: Naijaloaded Lifted My Thread To Their Forum But Did'nt Give Me Credit by Upnepaa(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
345678345689 now dis is a glo credit here, wink wink

cool

dont mind naijaloaded,common credit dey couldnt give

they are stingy ehn cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naijaloaded Lifted My Thread To Their Forum But Did'nt Give Me Credit by jiggaz(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Don't feel bad... its no big deal though cos almost all my threads here on Nairaland are lifted by the millions of bloggers we have here in Nigeria... i always see them give out the links on Twitter. i will just smile and move on... so many lazy bloggers around...
Re: Naijaloaded Lifted My Thread To Their Forum But Did'nt Give Me Credit by Airforce1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
I dont need financial compensation.. all I want them to do s to upload my song on their site without asking for money from me as compensation for my work they lifted

Abi that one too much?
Re: Naijaloaded Lifted My Thread To Their Forum But Did'nt Give Me Credit by coolnice(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Naija Loaded is a copy and paste site na. They do it alot.
I doubt they write anything on that site.

See this example. Notice how they removed the photo tag

https://www.nairaland.com/2648344/checkout-patorankings-first-promo-cd

http://www..ng/2015/10/07/chai-checkout-patorankings-first-promo-cd-before-fame-photo/
Re: Naijaloaded Lifted My Thread To Their Forum But Did'nt Give Me Credit by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Guy. Move on. Stuffs like dis happen.
Re: Naijaloaded Lifted My Thread To Their Forum But Did'nt Give Me Credit by B4UIWAZ(f): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pele cheesy
Re: Naijaloaded Lifted My Thread To Their Forum But Did'nt Give Me Credit by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Airforce1:
Two days ago a friend of mine who s also a nairalander informed me that two of my threads on wizkid, davido and olamide rocking native wears I created were lifted to Naijaloaded.
I thought she was joking.. so she gave me the links to the page on naijaloaded and it was true.

I felt good because naijaloaded s a very big forum and for them to copy from my work and got so much people commenting shows I did a good job.

But I was disappointed because they did'nt give me credit for my work.

Calling Makinde now fear not
Re: Naijaloaded Lifted My Thread To Their Forum But Did'nt Give Me Credit by Airforce1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Alki:

Calling Makinde now fear not
tell him I said he should upload my song on naijaloaded for free as compensation for my work he lifted.
Re: Naijaloaded Lifted My Thread To Their Forum But Did'nt Give Me Credit by dearsly(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
No worry...manage this....

MTN 1500...5263259523586

GLO 2000....6524869865965

AIRTEL 1500...6558521486358

Come back and ask 4 more!...
Re: Naijaloaded Lifted My Thread To Their Forum But Did'nt Give Me Credit by Airforce1(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not that type of credit o yeye boy

(1) (Reply)

Chai! Nigerians Check Out This Meme Of Rotimi Amechi / Toke Makinwa Flashes Her Boobs At AFRIFF Event. (see Photo) / Lepacious Bose Has Done Herself A Great Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.