Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

PHOTO: Benin Chiefs Meets Pope Francis - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTO: Benin Chiefs Meets Pope Francis (530 Views)

Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop / Caption This Funny Photo Of Pope Francis As He Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Benin Chiefs Meets Pope Francis by Mykel4God(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
Chief Nosakhare Isekhure, The Isekhure of Benin Kingdom visited the Catholic Pontiff, His Holiness Pope Francis at the Vatican City Rome, Italy on the occasion of the celebration of fifty years of World Peace through religious dialogue, understanding and communication.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/photo-benin-chiefs-meets-pope-francis.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: PHOTO: Benin Chiefs Meets Pope Francis by jmichlins(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
see as everything white for the picture. This Benin kingdom seem to be the biggest of all in Nigeria. God bless the day I go meet the pope
Re: PHOTO: Benin Chiefs Meets Pope Francis by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
jmichlins:
see as everything white for the picture. This Benin kingdom seem to be the biggest of all in Nigeria. God bless the day I go meet the pope
You are right sir

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter At The Filling Station Today. / Pregnant Teen Mum Beats Her 2 Year Old Baby To Death. / Saudi Arabia Forms Muslim 'anti-terrorism' Coalition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.