Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In (35851 Views)

2019: Two-term Governors Set Stage To Upstage Sitting Senators / Photos Of Acting President Osinbajo Presiding Over The FEC Meeting Today / Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by dridowu: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2015
Ok
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by j4sure(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2015
Ok we are waiting ooooooooooooo
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by cosby02(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2015
K
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by Alphaoscar: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2015
Selahlogic:
Make Amaechi fall today make I laff abeg

Your whole family may actually perish before amaechi.

1 Like

Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by tola9ja: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2015
grin grin grin

some ministers be like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by Ajagbe74: 10:00am On Nov 11, 2015
Waoh I prayed I will b there one day
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by menix(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2015
End time swearing in, inside the end time beast 666 stars..

Modified:
Who posted the above with my moniker..
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by Divinehenrich(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2015
Let work commence after the Inauguration with immediate alacrity. God bless the good people of Nigeria. God bless PMB with a sincere heart to rule in a transparent and accountable manner.

1 Like

Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by MrHighSea: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2015
Even those witout portfolios, as long as they climb d stage
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2015
saint047:
The more you understand Nigeria, the more you realise it is an unproductive, visionless & genocidal organisation designed to achieve nothing
ur papa
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by AdEsANNi1(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2015
saint047:
The more you understand Nigeria, the more you realise it is an unproductive, visionless & genocidal organisation designed to achieve nothing

Wailer...........lolz.......I beg pray for He's success
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by solowizzy(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2015
Call us for supply of Welding Consumables & Equipment's for Steel fabrication & Construction.
We deliver Nation Wide, free delivery within lagos state only.
Girisim Construction

1 Like

Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by Ephemmm: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2015
saint047:

"An activist is not the one who discovered that a water has been polluted, but the one who purifies the polluted water" The question is - what have you done to make Nigeria better?

While I share in your pain and frustration, please remember that no life is problem free, likewise any organization: optimism is a better idea for you instead of pessimism in that freedom is not even free in Freetown.

God bless Nigeria, my beloved country.

1 Like

Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by dklex(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Let me book here!!

Lalasticlala do the needful

I support ur motion
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by Okunlola359(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2015
Nigeria is good to go forward.
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
God punish the person wey make me open this thread
Ase gun
Eyi to wi yen aro a ro mo
Amin
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2015
nice...
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by sirisiri34: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2015
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by braine(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2015
saint047:

And what is the point of this statement of yours?
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by slimgold123(f): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2015
May God Help You!

Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by Wadosky(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2015
I can see illuminating eye
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by IYANGBALI: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2015
commitcrime:

Ase gun
Eyi to wi yen aro a ro mo
Amin
thank you jare
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by Nickymezor(f): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2015
nice!
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by j4sure(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2015
we don hear oooooooooooooooooooo
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by RexTramadol1: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Sapele water don tire me
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by philemonemenike(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2015
how much do they spend
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2015
I envisage the day I will become a Minister.
Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Hopefully failure will not be sworn in alongside them tomorrow.

We hope for Nigeria's most successful cabinet ever.

Now let the change continue,any wailer hating on this can go join Nnamdi Kanu in DSS underground facilities grin
kwanfam! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Set Stage Of The FEC Banquet Ahead Of Cabinet Swearing In by Horlufemi(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2015
After this tenure and nothing good happens. I will personally push for disintegration of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun / Crypto Ban: Northern Senators Support CBN, Southern Senators Oppose / Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.