Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Web Developer Needed Asap - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Web Developer Needed Asap (733 Views)

Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course / In Need A Professional Web Developer In Abuja Asap / Shortcode Needed Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer Needed Asap by GM008: 3:16pm On May 15, 2009
We need a website for an Aupair/Cleaning Agency, we would like to model this new site after www.thegrahamagency.co.uk/index.htm.

We need a website that people can be directed to register their Interests.

The website is for the following purpose:
1) Present the business in a professional manner
2) Provide all the necessary information about the business & its
activities
3) Provide prospects/clients with the ability to complete an application
form online; once the form is completed, it is sent to an email address when
the submit button is clicked.

Can you let us know how soon this can be done & what the cost will be, we’ll like to move fast on this project.
Re: Web Developer Needed Asap by tunnypop(m): 5:34pm On May 15, 2009
Hello i am Victor Popoola, a website designer. yeah i saw your message and i am ready to do the job. The cost depends on the number of pages but my charges starts from $350; this will include a year hosting. it would be ready within 7-10 working days.
send an email to victor@rizoc.com or call me on +234-806-092-9480
Thanks

Regards

Victor Popoola
Re: Web Developer Needed Asap by GM008: 7:10pm On May 15, 2009
@tunnypop - We already have our hosting package in place, all we require is the web pages, what will you charge for that?
Re: Web Developer Needed Asap by ooe1: 6:40pm On May 19, 2009
We will charge 30,000 to set up the website based on specification.

+2348035471013
info@beamzintl.com
www.beamzintl.com

You may wish to see some of our past project on our website.
Thanks.
Re: Web Developer Needed Asap by tunnypop(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2009
@GM008
Ok, if you have your hosting plan in place, then i'll charge you, N45,000 only. Know that you have to do it from the right place, don;t be carried away by cheap prices.
Thanks.
call me on +2348060493797
email:info@rizoc.com

Re: Web Developer Needed Asap by comcentury(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2009
I have reviewed the intended site, have you found someone to do the site for you?If not please let me know by just sending me a text at 08035423316 or email me at info@cdtweb.net.lets start the project at once.I have all it takes to do this job.I will charge N40,000 and do a god job since the hosting is running already.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

(1) (Reply)

Own A Website For Just N12,999 (domain Registration ,hosting & Design Inclusive) / I Need Ecommerce Website / Learn Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.