Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Why You Should Avoid A Get-rich- Quick Scheme And How To Identify Them - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why You Should Avoid A Get-rich- Quick Scheme And How To Identify Them (2170 Views)

10 Village People After You And How To Identify Them? / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / ETISALAT Discourages Me From Hard Work And Wants Me Get Rich Quick! (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Avoid A Get-rich- Quick Scheme And How To Identify Them by fabulous660(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
Honestly speaking, we all want to be well off, we all want to be rich, wealthy, have that dream car or house, live the dream life and be happy. We are fascinated by others who already are, and we often wonder how they do it.
Sometimes we ask ourselves, how can we be successful too?

The simple truth is that wealthy people tend to know, understand and do things the rest of us don’t. And it all begins from the mind set.

This article is aimed at exposing to you and making you understand why you should avoid any “get-rich-quick” scheme or anyone promising you of quick and easy wealth.
It will also enlighten you on why the person promising you quick wealth is as broke as you are or even worse.

Before we go any further, it will be important to note at this point that if you intend to become rich by hoping that there is an easy or a short-path to success or maybe you are hoping that one day you will win a lottery or you hope to inherit a huge amount of money or properties that worth millions, then this article is not for you. Yes, just hit that little red “X” on your screen and move on.

However, this article should make a significant improvement to your overall prosperity.

One important thing to bear in mind as we continue is to know that most of this wealthy folks did not just get where they are over-night, they did not take the easy-path. They were hard working, great thinkers, problem solvers and above all they had a set goal.

Back to our discussion; get-rich-quick schemes don’t work, except for the person selling the scheme. In fact, they drain off energy, money and most importantly your time that you really should be using for other important stuffs, they (the promoters of get-rich-quick scheme) try as much as possible to persuade you into these schemes, they use all sort of convincing words just to get you into it. But you have to be very smart to identify them so as not to fall for their trick.

However the promoters are a great deal better at covering or disguising the true nature of the business to make it look enticing and attractive, but to know a get-rich-quick they have some common traits which include but not limited to the following;
• They only talk about the benefits and
what you stand to gain in the
business.
• They never tell you the risks involved.
in such business. Every business has
some risk.

They tell you to invest a small amount of money and have a huge amount in return e.g invest N5,000 and earn N100,000 daily.

Unfortunately, most of the people who get involved in get-rich-quick schemes try to use this speculation as a replacement for true, disciplined investments. Many and even most of the best selling books about money and investment techniques are just some new get-rich-quick schemes.

Any book that promises you some way to magically and consistently double or triple the returns that other investors earn is a get-rich-quick scheme.

Anyone can claim to be rich and successful and as well claim they can help you get rich. The bitter truth is that get-rich-quick schemes are nothing but a complete scam.

The sooner you are willing to accept this truth, the sooner you will be able to find a path that leads to true success.

If you are successful or want to be successful, you have to learn how to budget, manage debt, get out of debt, save for the future, invest in real estate and even have to pass through the same hardships that most successful people went through, but unfortunately a get-rich-quick scheme won’t teach you any of these.

One thing to bear in mind about a get-rich-quick scheme is that they all promise to show anyone how to become a millionaire, then why aren’t there more millionaires around you? Or why is the promoter of the get-rich-quick scheme not yet a millionaire? Why do they still come after your little N5,000 or N10,000? These are questions that need answers.

In conclusion, all you have to know is that there is no easy path to success, if you must be successful, then you should be ready to work hard and start thinking like the rich. Get-rich-quick is not and never will be the answer.

Thanks for reading. Please share.

www.cashrange.com/why-you-should-avoid-a-get-rich-quick-scheme-and-how-to-identify-them/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Avoid A Get-rich- Quick Scheme And How To Identify Them by Jaxx123: 2:41pm On May 25, 2021
MAKE $1,000 WITHIN TWO WEEK IN THIS POWERFUL PROGRAM

READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT MAKE AT LEAST $1000 ONLINE BECAUSE YOU WILL MAKE IT NOW!

Having multiple streams of income is no longer an option, but a necessity.

Am inviting you to a proven system that works!

Welcome to The Infinity Processing System.

IPS is a brand new success system that allows you to stop trading time for money with fun and more freedom.

Even as a newbie, its super simple, step by steps guide processes for making commissions that create a life changing income online using highly converting proven template making it super simple to earn 100% commission that can change your financial situations for good directly into your account.

Stop wasting money on shinning objects, collecting tool that doesn’t work.

Start making more money to pay your bills with this proven method of making money from home.

IPS is direct global sales opportunities that only require a smart phone or your laptop.

All you need is an internet for your training anytime, anywhere in the world.
Stop struggling!!!

I know how it feels, have been there, 95% people quit online before getting to their success.

Start earning payments each and every time via proven written ads on social media.

No tech skills needed. Stop cold calling, stop budging of friends and family.

All resources are packed in different levels.

It’s a onetime payment program, no monthly fee, and live webinar with no additional payments.

This system has changed my life and many others that embrace this brand new opportunity.

I NEVER KNOW I CAN BE HERE TODAY.

ALL GLORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD
JOIN US IN THIS BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW

https://limitlessfreedom.me/be-your-own-boss-and-make-money-without-no-limit-copy?fbclid=IwAR1UICNDE8np4ms4AhoqjT462Qt1rCI7ccxWcVWwNQP5PXZVTFuQfnVBvV8

(1) (Reply)

Cant Successfully Download My Npower Ppa Letter / Nigerian Army 74 Regular Recruits Intake Pre-screening Examination 2015 Lists / Policemen With Riffle Playing Bet9ja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.