Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn (3135 Views)

Nigeria Countless Resolves & Biafra Divides By Prof Wole Soyinka / My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle / The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by iboboyswag(m): 12:24am On Nov 11, 2015
Zinicc:
I will publish this as tracts and share it to the public like Jehoveh Witness.
Well done
Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 11, 2015
Nigeria - The Giant of Evil & Wickedness!

Anybody upholding this Oyibo man creation in this 21st century needs to really have a good look at him/herself.

I will do anything within my power to protect and serve my people - Biafrans!
Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 11, 2015
hardywaltz:

Your tenses and spellings have already given u away...
U are a tout as accused.

I take it you're a better slave than him. Hence, you know the master's language better...?
Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by kernel501: 1:23am On Nov 11, 2015
hardywaltz:

Your tenses and spellings have already given u away...
U are a tout as accused.
I

If l may ask, which school graduated you ? Look at you faulting somebody's tenses, yet you couldn't write less than a 50 letter sentence without a letter-shortcut.
Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by omoelesa(m): 3:33am On Nov 11, 2015
ValerianSteel:
I was ready to send a crazy email to CNN if this actually passed through their editorial until I saw it was a document from I-report.

This article is the cheapest propaganda an IPOB elitist can use to secure empathy.Am afraid they won't find it through malicious and witty propaganda.

Biafrans should call themselves to order before another civil war is at hand,this time it would be the 3D version of what happened in the past.
Those are the lies,deceit and propagander being churn out by nnmadi kanu on radio biafra.sometime i just wonder the can human beings these people are.
Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by Holyman3(m): 3:50am On Nov 11, 2015
juicee1:
its now obvious that ibos fear yorubas.

Everyone fears back stabbers

1 Like

Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 11, 2015
Masterpiece!

What intrigues me so much about this generation of Biafra movement is... it's championed by young, exuberant and fearless young men. My Dad who fought in the 67' war looked me straight in the eye without a blink and said...Biafra is here with this generation.
Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 11, 2015
hardywaltz:
"4urself" that is the rite abbreviation.
You mean 'right'. You can't spell too, rude boy.
Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by hardywaltz(m): 6:11am On Nov 11, 2015
go4gold:

You mean 'right'. You can't spell too, rude boy.
Clown "rite" is the abbreviation for "right".
Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2015
hardywaltz:

Clown "rite" is the abbreviation for "right".
Because we are on a faceless forum like Nairaland does not mean you can insult people at random. And rite is not the abbreviation of 'right' unless you are the one that make the abbreviation. 'Rite' have entirely different meaning from 'Right'. I was showing your rudeness but I guess you have no manner but I don't blame you afterall Nairaland is a breeding ground for your likes.
Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by hardywaltz(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2015
go4gold:

Because we are on a faceless forum like Nairaland does not mean you can insult people at random. And rite is not the abbreviation of 'right' unless you are the one that make the abbreviation. 'Rite' have entirely different meaning from 'Right'. I was showing your rudeness but I guess you have no manner but I don't blame you afterall Nairaland is a breeding ground for your likes.
Sharapp
Who are u in real lyf?
A Nobody
Truly it's only a faceless forum like nairaland that can make a Clown like u talk to me.
"Okoro feeling funky"
And stop mentioning me in ur post before I give u an e-slap.
Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by M4gunners: 7:22am On Nov 11, 2015
The real truth is already hear. Next you will see a yolloba man with his own thread trying to cover this truth. As usual his brothers will join him with like. Don't tell me anything about one Nigeria, there's nothing like that.
Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by iboboyswag(m): 11:52am On Nov 11, 2015
The more I read comments on the issue of Biafra, the more I grief for the disillusioned Igbo youth that have joined the fray in the clamor for the sovereign state of Biafra.

However noble yet Utopian this cause may seem, it's only end is a pseudo fragile peace and a sustained hate fueled by massive and totally unreasonable loss of lives. The challenge for Biafra has been and still remains the harnessing of our innate potentials and putting same to work in our motherland. In plain English, if you feel the yearnings of Biafra then go back and help develop Biafra!

The concepts of Biafra must leave the mediocre level of succession and transcend to demanding accountability from those who have been placed in the management of our affairs, It should seek to explore the true meaning and concept of the age-long adage that izu-kanma na nneji - Seeing that we are brothers we should come and rub minds together, seeking and demanding only the truth from each other and then forge a path of life and not of death for the collective good of all of us -

Questions that come to my mind (and I think you should reflect on them too) in respect to Biafra are:

1. What does Nnamdi Kanu want and hopes to achieve?
2. In what manner does he hope to achieve it, peacefully or violently?
3. What are the supposed gains for Biafra, post succession that cannot be the gains of the South-East pre succession?
4. Is this a struggle for power or a plot of dis-stabilization?
Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by iboboyswag(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Real2020:
Masterpiece!

What intrigues me so much about this generation of Biafra movement is... it's championed by young, exuberant and fearless young men. My Dad who fought in the 67' war looked me straight in the eye without a blink and said...Biafra is here with this generation.

I will take it that your Dad is living somewhere way below his life's aspiration and the usual culprit is Nigeria and the un-attainability of his nirvana - Biafra. It is seen that your father is trying to achieve his failings through you - his fearless young son - an act that is already primed for failure..... Like father, like son.
Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
iboboyswag:

I will take it that your Dad is living somewhere way below his life's aspiration and the usual culprit is Nigeria and the un-attainability of his nirvana - Biafra. It is seen that your father is trying to achieve his failings through you - his fearless young son - an act that is already primed for failure..... Like father, like son.

Yoruba dirty swine. Learn to mind your effing business.
Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by iboboyswag(m): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Real2020:

Yoruba dirty swine. Learn to mind your effing business.

.....This is frustration speaking, go back to your father like the fearless son that you are and seek to know the true history of your roots because the Igbo I know and I am part of, are not hateful people.
Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
iboboyswag:
The more I read comments on the issue of Biafra, the more I grief for the disillusioned Igbo youth that have joined the fray in the clamor for the sovereign state of Biafra.

However noble yet Utopian this cause may seem, it's only end is a pseudo fragile peace and a sustained hate fueled by massive and totally unreasonable loss of lives. The challenge for Biafra has been and still remains the harnessing of our innate potentials and putting same to work in our motherland. In plain English, if you feel the yearnings of Biafra then go back and help develop Biafra!

The concepts of Biafra must leave the mediocre level of succession and transcend to demanding accountability from those who have been placed in the management of our affairs, It should seek to explore the true meaning and concept of the age-long adage that izu-kanma na nneji - Seeing that we are brothers we should come and rub minds together, seeking and demanding only the truth from each other and then forge a path of life and not of death for the collective good of all of us -

Questions that come to my mind (and I think you should reflect on them too) in respect to Biafra are:

1. What does Nnamdi Kanu want and hopes to achieve?
2. In what manner does he hope to achieve it, peacefully or violently?
3. What are the supposed gains for Biafra, post succession that cannot be the gains of the South-East pre succession?
4. Is this a struggle for power or a plot of dis-stabilization?

You have spoken well, but coulĸ have sounded better when Biafra is actualized.
The challenges Igbos are facing is as as obviouse as what you see when standing in front of a mirror..My brother.
Ponder on this if you will, Igbos are seriously maginalized in terms of employment in this country, take or leave it.
Re: The Nnamdi Kanu Phenomena VERSUS The Nigeria Countless Lies-cnn by iboboyswag(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Zinicc:

You have spoken well, but coulĸ have sounded better when Biafra is actualized.
The challenges Igbos are facing is as as obviouse as what you see when standing in front of a mirror..My brother.
Ponder on this if you will, Igbos are seriously maginalized in terms of employment in this country, take or leave it.

Then help me answer question 3

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Senators That Contributed To Magu's Rejection / EFCC Names Sacked PPMC MD As Owner Of Money Recovered At The Osborn, Ikoyi Apart / Fulani Herdsmen Launch Fresh Attack On Benue Community!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.