Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Aneke Twins And Their Different Opinion In Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aneke Twins And Their Different Opinion In Marriage (3761 Views)

The Aneke Twins And Their Mother Rock Matching Outfits (Photo) / The Aneke Twins Celebrate Their Birthday Today - See Thier Stunning Photos / Aneke Twins Task Everyone To Identify Them In These Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aneke Twins And Their Different Opinion In Marriage by Duchesskm(f): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
When it comes to polygamous marriage, nollywood actress, Chidimma and Chidiebere Aneke have different opinion. One of the sisters don't mind sharing her man, while the other sister can't afoord to share her man with anyone.

The Aneke twins get along pretty well and are inseparable.
But when it comes to the issue of polygamous marriage, the
identical twins have refused to be on the same page.
In a recent interview the beautiful
sisters shared their different opinion on polygamous
marriage.

For Chidiebere Aneke, she say she can't be a second wife
nor be part of a polygamous family just like their father. In
her own words:
"The difference between then and now is that our
father and mothers understood each other and knew
what they wanted. But I can’t share my husband with
another woman."

Meanwhile, her twin sister - Chidimma Aneke had a
different opinion when she said:
"How they measured wealth those days was in how
many children and wives one had. I don’t have a
problem with polygamy but will my fellow wives be able
to live the way my father and his wives lived? I believe
it is still possible to live that way even now."

Though the identical twin sisters are yet to marry, it is
obvious they are both ready and looking to settle down with
the right partner soon. Or, why would they be talking about
marriage?
The Nollywood twins made their debut in 2007 in the movie BROKEN AMBITION.

Re: Aneke Twins And Their Different Opinion In Marriage by boboLIL(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Una cute...... I wan born twins oh...
Re: Aneke Twins And Their Different Opinion In Marriage by Divineluv14(f): 12:35am On Nov 11, 2015
Is it my phone or they are really bleaching

(1) (Reply)

Actress Oma Nnadi Shares Sexy See-through Photos To Mark Her Birthday / Bobrisky Goes On Shopping Spree With 5 Million Naira From His “bae” / Shocking: Bigbrother Released The Longer(1min) Video Of Kemen And Tboss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.