Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) (60628 Views)

Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by ogarocket(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ciscogod:
Rich getting richer.

Thunder fire poverty.

Make the guy thank eh star as eh no resemble eh papa for looks.
you are the bomb Broda..lol
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by Blow074: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Congrats
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Why did it take him this long to get married since his father is a godfather in south west?He is overdue for marriage.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by igboboy3(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Once you work hard and make something of your life,whether you are fat like Yokozuna or ugly like Jim Ovia, there will always be a fine educated girl for you to marry
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by Missmossy(f): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Makes sense cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by theo44real: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
BIGGEST SECRETE TO FOOTBALL BETTING REVEALED

HERE COMES THE GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL FOOTBALL BETTORS TO START WINNING WITHOUT ANY LOSS.

DID I JUST SAY WITHOUT ANY LOSS?

YES I AM %101 VERY SURE AND CONFIDENT ABOUT MY ANSWER.

JUST READ THROUGH TO GET FULL DETAILS AND UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THIS POST.

Football is a big industry that brings the world together, it has one language which everyone understands in the universe, weather big, small, old or young person, irrespective of your language, tribe or culture. And what is this language that everyone understands?
Answer is = GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!.......

Meanwhile FOOTBALL BETTING is one of the fastest growing business in the Internet. Football Betting is a serious matter today, because it involves money.
Nobody bets to lose, but how many of us know how to win, and win continuously?

A lot of individuals today believe the following about football betting:

THAT FOOTBALL BETTING IS ALL ABOUT BEEN LUCKY

IT’S NOT POSSIBLE TO CONTINUE BETTING WITHOUT LOSSING MONEY

FOOTBALL BETTING IS NOT A MEANS OF EARNING MONTHLY WAGES OR SALARIES
SOME PEOPLE JUST KEEP ON BETTING, EVEN IF THEY KEEP ON LOOSING THEIR STAKE. BUT THEY BELIEVE THAT ONE DAY, THEIR LUCK WILL SHINE.

SOME PEOPLE DON’T ALSO SEE FOOTBALL BETTING AS A MEDIUM OF INVESTMENT, STARTING A BUSINESS WHERE YOU GET EXTREMELY HIGH PROFITS, OR AS A SOURCE OF EMPLOYMENT.

I believe if you are reading this, you fall under one of the categories above…

NOW, WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT FOOTBALL BETTING?

As for me, I take football betting as a source of employment, investment, where I get extremely high profits. I take it as a business (I don’t mean opening a store where people come to bet from you).

I don’t believe in just been lucky to win.

Whenever I go online to bet and make money, I don’t believe I would lose ₦1 (one Naira).

Most individuals may think they know all the tricks about football betting, they think it’s all about been able to forecast matches properly. But to our greatest surprise, either one game or the other would tear their slip because I believe most of us play the accumulator.

SOME YEARS BACK I USE TO BET LIKE YOU AND THINK ABOUT FOOTBALL BETTING THE WAY YOU DO.

NOW LET’S GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT……………

A lot of people don’t even use the virtual football betting offered by most brokers, they keep on waiting for one week to the next waiting for their favorite teams to place their bets on. Meanwhile virtual football betting provides you with matches to be played every minute, provides you with 24 season’s daily non-stop.

THIS IS WHERE I MAKE ALL MY CASH FROM, VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING.

Of course you don’t just go there and start picking any team of your choice and start placing your bets on them, YOU WILL LOSE SEVERELY.
For about 2-3 years now, I have developed a killer strategy for virtual football betting and I call it the virtual killer method, where you keep on winning, winning and winning without any lose, only on one condition.

WHAT’S THAT?

YOU FOLLOW ALL THE RULES GIVEN, THAT’S ALL.

All I am trying to say here is that there is a way I would show you, where you can start making money from online football betting as if it’s a kind of business or investment.

ALL YOU NEED IS:
A LAPTOP
INTERNET CONNECTION
YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.

I can swear to everyone reading this post that ever since I started using my killer strategy, I have never lost ₦1. Now to help you, I can’t just start publicizing my latest strategy I use in raking in lots of cash here to everyone, instead, I have made it easy for you to get full understanding and other great tips on real live betting by putting it in form of an E-book, of which I spent 6 months to construct.
NOTE; I am not trying to say that my killer strategy would make you millions every month. All I am saying is that with the great secrets and strategies I am going to show you in this book, I can guarantee you to win all the time without any loss in virtual football betting.
I also assure you to win back all the money you’ve lost to Nairabet ever since you started using them.

WHAT EXACTLY DOES THIS BOOK CONTAIN?

1. MY KILLER STRATEGY ON VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING, NOT JUST THAT,
2. ALL MY BEST FORECASTING SITE,
3. ALL THE GREATEST SITES WHERE YOU CAN GET SURE BANKERS AND FIXED MATCHES WITH GREAT ODDS, FOR FREE.

DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN PLACE A BET OF 8 DRAWS ACCUMULATOR IN A SLIP IN REAL TIME BETTING AND STILL WIN THE BET?

DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN GET SURE BANKERS WITH ODDS HIGHER THAN 35.5 AT LOW DISCOUNTS?

DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN CREATE AN ACCUMULATOR WITH JUST FEW GAMES AND STAKE WITH ₦80 TO WIN ₦450,000?

HOW DO YOU GET TO KNOW ALL THESE THINGS I’VE JUST MENTIONED ABOVE?

THEY ARE ALL INSIDE THIS GREAT E-BOOK I’VE PROVIDED FOR YOU.

Now, I take you all who are really interested in this book as my brothers and sisters, the reason is because we are in this industry together, I mean since we all do online betting, we are one. I don’t want to be like every other person who comes here and start bragging about their account balance. That’s why I have not posted any screen shots of my earnings or account balance here. I believe in action, meanwhile most people can just go online and download any screen shot. Well that’s not what we’re after.
To go straight to the point, I am giving out this guide for just ₦2,500. As you can see, it’s a give-away price compared to the information in this book. I am not posting any account details here. I think it’s better for you to contact the person giving you the information before purchasing it, for that reason, for those who are really interested in making real cash from online football betting, kindly contact me on my official line below;

08131876569 or

E-MAIL ME ON popoolajoel4@gmail. com for any questions, I’ll be happy to answer you.

Please feel free to call me like a brother.

To your unlimited cash through online football betting,

Popoola Joel……….
See you on the other side….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hahaha den post the cv to show levo naaaaaaa. BTW she school for some Oriental School shaaaaaaa grin #OrientalHotel tinz

69MissedCalls:
Jagaban Jr. grin

all these politician pikin. u won't hear about them till they wan marry undecided

btw, why una post all her qualifications? she dey find job ni
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by Johnson10101: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
NDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION
Or call Commodore. Tejiro Victor for more information 08072588119
1. Candidates should possess any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications (see Guide to Candidates on Educational Requirements for Entry Category):
a) West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
b) General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
c) WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
d) Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
e) Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
f) All candidates must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
g) Candidates are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement. See the guide for details.
2. Any candidate possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA,/BSC etc other than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false education/professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal.
3. Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining.
4. Applicants must be between the age of 18 - 21 years at the time of entry into the Training school for school certificate holders, while age 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE etc.
5. Applicants must not be married.
6. Candidate is required to print out Parent/Guardian consent Form and Local Government attestation form.
7. Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
8. Candidates with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: short sight, ear problem, previous orthopedic operation, flat foot, below the required height (Male 1.70m, female 1.67m), fracture, stammering, or any natural disability.
9. Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
10. Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents.
a) Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
b) Photocopies of Credentials.
c) Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate's LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
d) Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate's Parent or Guardian.
e) Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above
f) Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO AND WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
11. The completed application form is to be submitted online.
12. Candidates will be required to produce original of all copies of credentials listed in paragraph 1 before recruitment.
13. Any candidate suspected to have impersonated, forged or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise. Such candidate shall also be handed over to the police for prosecution.
14. The period of Aptitude Test and Certificate Screening is 8 - 12 December 2014
15. COMPUTER LITERACY IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE FOR ALL CANDIDATES
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by Thomchad(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
This does not affect the economy of Nigeria. people get married without noise and the marriage works, most of this noisy marriages never last a month.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by idris4eva(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
What if seun propose to linda ikeji........

My mouth No go kimme
Abi na my mind

Abi my hand

What am typing sef
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by malbro(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Son of a thief is a bigger thief ....
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]. grin I nono y I dey shine teeth sef
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
This girl no go sabi cook, if u quote me en
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by Praisemuyi(m): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hmmmmmmm, God will bless the union. Congrat to our senator of Women Affair
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by kenoz(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Okay
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
adesegun121:
One of the sons of APC chieftains, Bola Tinubu, Seyi Tinubu on November 6th in Ghana asked his girlfriend, pretty Layal to marry him. Layal J. Holm, who is of Lebanese and Nigerian descent, is a consultant at one of the world's foremost auditing firm Price Waterhouse Coopers. She is 25 years old and a graduate of Political Science and African Studies at the SOAS (School of Oriental Studies) University of London and also has a Masters in Entrepreneurship & Business Management from the University of Surrey. Congrats to them.

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/bola-tinubus-son-seyi-tinubu-gets.html

hmmmm! Our men are SHYING AWAY from our NAIJA WOMEN!

Good development
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
okay.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by sennycourage(f): 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lovely grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Why are this cool guys marrying half cast or white gals?...whts wong with a full naija gal
good question!

Because many NAIJA gals are monsters in a FEMALE body.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by sennycourage(f): 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
hmmmm! Our men are SHYING AWAY from our NAIJA WOMEN!

Good development
When our girls had been bastardized by so called politician....may God save us
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
sennycourage:

When our girls had been bastardized by so called politician....may God save us
coming out of the mouth of a FEMALE!

I was expecting a rampage of INSULT on me.

May God really save us!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
good question!

Because many NAIJA gals are monsters in a FEMALE body.
lol....if dem catch u
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
69MissedCalls:
Jagaban Jr. grin

all these politician pikin. u won't hear about them till they wan marry undecided

btw, why una post all her qualifications? she dey find job ni

Watin concern u if them post all her qualifications?? He be like say u want ur missed calls to enter 70 abi?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
Love Machine:
Why did it take him this long to get married since his father is a godfather in south west?He is overdue for marriage.

Bros he's not yet married but engaged
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by creepsyme(f): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2015
the posture of his hand is like dat of his father.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by phabulux: 12:14am On Nov 11, 2015
drizslim:
Son Of tifnubu
Is Also A Tifnubu
Thank ur God u no resemble ur papa for face
BTW ur Wife Fine

I Said this in an entirely unrelated post:

Omo, you so miss the point. What is your continuous stay in this union contributing to the universe of an ordinary Yoruba ? With your bigotry, misplaced sense of self- importance, irredeemable self-conceit, perennially unclasped fingers always ready to grab what does not belong to you, assiduously över-inflated "rancid" ego, monomaniacal enthusiasm for political banditry, I mean, you lot only represent a psychological and material drain on our commonwealth.
You want your Biafra?
Go about it the right way and maybe we'll let you; but, we both know you won't because you can't. You lack the mental attribute that can make you do it right.

Something tells me it also applies to you.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by ednut1(m): 12:28am On Nov 11, 2015
blesseenE:
wow...ednut1 see o. kudos layal, she is a great lady. God bless their union
hehehehe .
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by 69MissedCalls(m): 12:58am On Nov 11, 2015
bigtt76:
Hahaha den post the cv to show levo naaaaaaa. BTW she school for some Oriental School shaaaaaaa grin #OrientalHotel tinz

gerrarahia. u be bad person grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by Atlantian: 1:04am On Nov 11, 2015
He doesnt look like a Billionaire's son after all.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by Elosky20: 1:30am On Nov 11, 2015
₦oman
hits. So i wonder!!! I will like to have your suggestions, Whose jokes do you want? is it Akpors
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) by teamchocolate: 3:19am On Nov 11, 2015
Who is gonna invite u? Shey iru e lon sor ni

lipsrsealed

tellwisdom:
I will not attend the wedding of a criminal's child....Mbanu angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Benin / EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.