Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* (19086 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Buhari Appoints Heads Of 23 Federal Agencies [full List] / Please What Is Biafras Most Integral Symbol Doing In Ogoni Coat Of Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2015
tonytony208:
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/echoes-of-otokoto-justice-cometh-at-last/

[WilyWily:
Metro Human Spare Parts 'Market' Uncovered in Ogun State

[b]Discussion in 'Metro News' started by Lequte, Jun 18, 2015.

Nigeria - [size=20pt]The Ogun state police has uncovered a ritualist den in Ode Remo where human parts were being sold and eaten by some people suspected to be ritualists, Daily Times says.[/size]

Yoruba Susupected-Ritualist.

The discovery by the police, also led to the arrest of five suspects. At the shrine, decomposing body parts suspected to be that of a missing female student of Science Laboratory Technology department at Gateway Polytechnic, Saapade, Morenikeji Owolabi, were found dismembered.

Speaking at Eposo area of Ode Remo, the state Commissioner of Police, Val Ntomchukwu, said the prime suspect, who is a herbalist identified as Femi Awise, is still at large.

Ntomchukwu disclosed that five suspects, including a commercial motorcyclist that conveyed the victim to the scene, have been arrested and would be arraigned in court upon the completion of police investigation.

The suspects, who were detained at the Divisional Police Headquarters, Isara-Remo, include Adeyemi Ademolu, 29, Lateef Ali, 23, Dare Akinyemi, 22, Wasiu Sotola, 23 and Taiwo Omolaso, 22.

Human flesh that were butchered into pieces and apparently cooked were seen in one black pot, while the right limb of the victim was seen in a nearby shallow grave.

The stench oozing from the place did not stop scores of people in the town and its environs to throng the shrine to catch a glimpse of the police discovery.

“What we want to tell the public is that they should monitor the movement of their wards and children, especially when they are left in school and other public institutions. They should always keep watch over their children, call them regularly and where they don’t see them, they should quickly report to the police.” Ntomchukwu said.

Jun 18, 2015

[/b]
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by tonytony208(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=xtrorse post=40141424][/quote]

You are tired abi? That is why you are only sending back my quote. Shebi you were making useless noise for the past few days? Why are you suddenly quiet? So, you are weak like this? OSU flaaaatron.
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 18, 2015
tonytony208:
You are tired abi? That is why you are only sending back my quote. Shebi you were making useless noise for the past few days? Why are you suddenly quiet? So, you are weak like this? OSU flaaaatron.

Miserable scallywag, the abominable sacrifice of a rotten and smelly concoction you were fed with by your deranged iya is still having enormous effect on your miserable life.

Yorrobber cone-head, this your madness shall be dealt with today.

Useless, miserable Abobaku!
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2015
tonytony208:
[size=14pt]tonytony208, the fetish inbred slave, it's most likely you are a product of rape of your deranged iya by her epileptic brother. And she delivered you at an oritameta junction, beside a fetish sacrifice by a notorious cannibalistic bandit. 

She ended up feeding you with the abominable sacrifice of a rotten and smelly concoction and that made your life irredeemably hopeless. You can see the reason you've been raving wild like a mad dog.

Silly, miserable scallywag!
[/size]

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by tonytony208(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2015
xtrorse:

[size=25pt]I AM AN OSU[/size]

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2015
tonytony208:
[size=20pt]tonytony208, the accursed Abobaku...[/size]

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by tonytony208(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2015
xtrorse:

[size=25pt]EVERYBODY, COME AND SEE MY SCRATCHED FACE. AM I NOT HANDSOME?[/size]

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2015
tonytony208:
[size=20pt]tonytony208, the accursed Abobaku, scratched faced ewedu eaters are blood sucking ritualists... [/size]

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by tonytony208(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2015
xtrorse:

[size=20pt]I AM OSU. MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS THE FIRST OSU AND HE DEDICATED MY WHOLE FAMILY TO THE SERVICE OF SATAN. THE YORUBAS HAVE ABOBAKU, WHICH IS ONLY ONE PERSON. BUT MY TRIBE HAVE DEDICATED MY WHOLE FAMILY TO THE DEVIL. CAN'T YOU SEE HOW DEMONIC MY TRIBE IS? YES, WE ARE DEMOMIC, MURDERERS AND ARMED ROBBERS![/size]

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2015
tonytony208:
[size=40pt]Diabolical Yoruba clowns are only good at evil concoctions and ritual killings...[/size]

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by tonytony208(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2015
xtrorse:

[size=25pt]IMAGINE THE NUMBER OF SCRATCHES ON MY FACE? ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW I MUST HAVE LOOKED WHEN MY slowpoke PARENTS WERE SCRATCHING MY FACE. MAY EVERLASTING CURSE BE ON MY HEAD AND THAT OF MY slowpoke PARENTS.[/size]

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2015
tonytony208:
[size=30pt]tonytony208, the fetish inbred slave, it's most likely you are a product of rape of your deranged iya by her epileptic brother. And she delivered you at an oritameta junction, beside a fetish sacrifice by a notorious cannibalistic bandit. 

She ended up feeding you with the abominable sacrifice of a rotten and smelly concoction and that made your life irredeemably hopeless. You can see the reason you've been raving wild like a mad dog.

Useless cretinous savage!
[/size]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2963024_scar_jpeg438cd362f8abafb26b85ecf6a79e55e6
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by BABANGBALI: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2015
Dear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can
assure you they will work out successfully. If you can unite and follow
the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in
advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the
backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kins men who are public office holders e.g. Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very
industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so
that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria
to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano
main market and every other market even in remote villages across
the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hey!.
What do you think of these suggestions; good for the cause of Biafra or
not?
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by BABANGBALI: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=xtrorse post=40138583][/quoteDear Biafrans I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and I can
assure you they will work out successfully. If you can unite and follow
the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in
advance.
STEP 1: Withdraw all your services from Nigeria as you are the
backbone of the country.
STEP 2: Withdraw your kins men who are public office holders e.g. Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3: Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called
Nigeria.
STEP 4: Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You are very
industrious people, you will be better off without it.
STEP 5: Stop all forms of importation through the Nigerian sea port so
that Nigeria will crumble without your Tax.
STEP 6: Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria
to relocate home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate.
STEP 7: Lock up all your shops in Idumota, Alaba international, Kano
main market and every other market even in remote villages across
the country.
STEP 8: Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge, stop all Nigerians
from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in
Aba.
STEP 9: Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10: This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south
Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don’t fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hey!.
What do you think of these suggestions; good for the cause of Biafra or
not?
Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by tonytony208(m): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2015
xtrorse:

[size=25pt]CHECK OUT IGBO TRIBAL MARKS. AREN'T THEY BEAUTIFUL?[/size]

Re: Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS* by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2015
tonytony208:
[size=30pt]tonytony208, the accursed Abobaku and ritual victim escapee...[/size]
BABANGBALI:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magu To Lawyers: We’ll Soon Come After You / Nigerians’ Incomes Will Shrink In 2020 – Rewane / Suspension looms for Wike, other G5 members over romance with Tinubu, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.