Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Order And Package Personnel Required. Only Ajah Residents - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Order And Package Personnel Required. Only Ajah Residents (526 Views)

Experinced Tax Personnel Required / Business Development Personnel Required- Female Graduates / ICT Personnel Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order And Package Personnel Required. Only Ajah Residents by HephzibahO: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
We request for Packaging Officers for Orders and Packs in our transaction points in Ajah axis. Persons qualified to apply must

Live in Ajah or very close by
Must have OND and above qualifications
Must be between 20 and 30 years of age
Must be smart.

Interested persons should send their CVS to natiotan@gmail.com on or before 16th November 2015
Re: Order And Package Personnel Required. Only Ajah Residents by HephzibahO: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2015
Still Open
Re: Order And Package Personnel Required. Only Ajah Residents by kaykash007(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
thanks for the advert and pls wat r the functions you required of the person...I stays at ajah and I have the quality u required. thanks.
Re: Order And Package Personnel Required. Only Ajah Residents by HephzibahO: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
kaykash007:
thanks for the advert and pls wat r the functions you required of the person...I stays at ajah and I have the quality u required. thanks.
Ok. We will contact you if you qualify

(1) (Reply)

Sales Vacancies At Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited / Urgent Marketing Job Vacancy. Apply Now / Cyber Cafe Operators Are Urgently Needed At Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.