Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Right to name a rape suspect? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Right to name a rape suspect? (1068 Views)

Man Hospitalised After Anal Rape, Suspect Arrested / Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics / Sad Story Of A Rape Victim: How They Stole My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Right to name a rape suspect? by salako: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2005
then is it right to name rape suspects before they're tried or even charged with any crime? Any woman could walk into a police station and claim just about any star raped her. that accusation would leak to the press and that star would find themselves front page news, accused of rape by someone they might never have even met. while his accuser is guaranteed anonymity. is that fair?

example: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4359214.stm
Re: Right to name a rape suspect? by edatika(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2006
[i]i think to put an end to this societal ill
i'll say yes[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes His Siter / Rape: / Kidnappers Storm Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.