Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme (3308 Views)

16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals / Information Technology Training / Career At Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by Pwhitelaw(m): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUCEMENT.
DIGITAL JOBS TRAINING PROGRAM
This is to inform the general public that the Bureau of
Information Technology, Ogun Sate is inviting unemployed
graduates with minimum qualification of Ordinary National
Diploma (OND) along with basic knowledge in computer
applications to a one –day free training programme on
online digital jobs.
This is in collaboration between the Federal Ministry of
Communication Technology, Rockefeller Foundation and
Ogun State Government .
Interested applicants should register online at
www.ogunstate.gov.ng from Tuesday 9th till Wednesday
18th November, 2015.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be
contacted.
Announcer
The Management, Bureau of Information Technology.
Official Website of Ogun State
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by iamclime(m): 12:28am On Nov 11, 2015
NICE ONE. WILL SPREAD THE MESSAGE.
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by dashore(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2015
i browsed d link nd saw nothing about d program der...only state news
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by Pwhitelaw(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Check the top right hand corner of the site you will see what relate to the information I posted. Very easy to apply.
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by temmyt20(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2015
dashore:
i browsed d link nd saw nothing about d program der...only state news
this is the link http://ogunstate.gov.ng/bit/
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
Just got the invite for the training. Any other person?

Does it worth going sha?
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by centvictor(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUCEMENT.
DIGITAL JOBS TRAINING PROGRAM
This is to inform the general public that the Bureau of
Information Technology, Ogun Sate is inviting unemployed
graduates with minimum qualification of Ordinary National
Diploma (OND) along with basic knowledge in computer
applications to a one –day free training programme on
online digital jobs.
This is in collaboration between the Federal Ministry of
Communication Technology, Rockefeller Foundation and
Ogun State Government .
Interested applicants should register online at
www.ogunstate.gov.ng from Tuesday 9th till Wednesday
18th November, 2015.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be
contacted.
Announcer
The Management, Bureau of Information Technology.
Official Website of Ogun State
Please, would certificate be given at the end of the training?
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by Pwhitelaw(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
centvictor:

Please, would certificate be given at the end of the training?
if you check the information above you will realize it's in collaboration with Ogun state government and a training without a certificate is not genuine so be rest assured that you will be given a certificate. Did you receive their text?
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by pweedie(f): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
I also got the invite. Does it worth it? Am coming from a far place
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by fweshblacboai(m): 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
I got the invite too but if at all I will be going, it's from lag don't know if it's gonna worth it but anyhow if ur going from lag kindly whatsapp me 07069337302, thanks
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by Adefunke2405: 12:55am On Nov 24, 2015
Got the message too and am also going from lag.
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by pweedie(f): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2015
fweshblacboai:
I got the invite too but if at all I will be going, it's from lag don't know if it's gonna worth it but anyhow if ur going from lag kindly whatsapp me 07069337302, thanks
frm where in lag u would be moving from?
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by fweshblacboai(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2015
pweedie:
frm where in lag u would be moving from?
From Gbagada,you?
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 24, 2015
Beht wait a minute o. How do one get to the address in Abeokuta? The addy is Valley View Hall,Govt.House Igbein, Abeokuta
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by centvictor(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
if you check the information above you will realize it's in collaboration with Ogun state government and a training without a certificate is not genuine so be rest assured that you will be given a certificate. Did you receive their text?
yes but i'm in Lagos now.
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by henryhee: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2015
i got it to oooo. I know God will have his way...the time na 7am
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by olowobaba: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
Am also going from Ikorodu. I will be leaving today by 2pm.
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
You have a place to sleep over in abk?
olowobaba:
Am also going from Ikorodu. I will be leaving today by 2pm.
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by fweshblacboai(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Guess it's necessary to come with laptop or what do you guys think?
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
That's another thing o. But they should have stated that in the invite. Whew!
fweshblacboai:
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by fweshblacboai(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
dombosco:
That's another thing o. But they should have stated that in the invite. Whew!
so when are you going?
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by Martiyu(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Can we just create a <i>temporary</i> <b>whatsapp group</b>?
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by temmyt20(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
for those coming from lag, when u get to abk...if u pass through Lagos abk express way, tel d driver to drop u at kuto roundabout, take a bike, shld be arnd 100-150, tel the bike u ar going to government house in isale igbein
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
thanks
temmyt20:
for those coming from lag, when u get to abk...if u pass through Lagos abk express way, tel d driver to drop u at kuto roundabout, take a bike, shld be arnd 100-150, tel the bike u ar going to government house in isale igbein
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by Martiyu(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Anybody has info on how best to move from Ikotun? Or Oshodi?
Please
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Martiyu:
Anybody has info on how best to move from Ikotun? Or Oshodi?
Please
Frm ikotun to iyana ipaja, U will see Abeokuta buses under d bridge, drop at "Brewery" wen u get to Abk n take bike to Isale-Igbehin (Govt house)
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by darocha1: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
The fuel situation is crazy in Abk, i wonder why this training had to be scheduled for this time.
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by Martiyu(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Frm ikotun to iyana ipaja, U will see Abeokuta buses under d bridge, drop at "Brewery" wen u get to Abk n take bike to Isale-Igbehin (Govt house)

God dearly bless you
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:18am On Nov 25, 2015
fweshblacboai:
.according to the text all you need is a working email address
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by Pwhitelaw(m): 6:47am On Nov 25, 2015
Now at the venue but yet to start the training..
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by Martiyu(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
Now at the venue but yet to start the training..

How do you see the queue?
Re: Ogun State Bureau Of Information Technology Training Programme by Pwhitelaw(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Martiyu:

How do you see the queue?
... Long like python.... Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customer Care Officer At Coscharis Group / Please I Need Advice / Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment Now Open.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.