Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,242 members, 7,856,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home (14356 Views)

"Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors / Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags / We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by Chigold101(m): 4:08am On Nov 11, 2015
vazsily:
Looking at d stupidity of the Igbos, am quick to infer; d mere fact dat dis child's play only started when APC is in govt, shows it is a ploy by dis self centered cheats, tribal driven & sponsored persons 2 seek relevance. They whr comatose in d 16yrs of PDP govt, but 2 day they scream Biafra, nonsense!!
If I may ask who is an Igbo leader? Whr is dat one Igbo individual u can call a reference point? Even d so called Nnamdi Kanu, their over 9te hero cannot even get d ticket, let alone win a councillor election in his ward, without dealing with d hundreds of other self centered Igbos who will contest against him, no unity of purpose.
What are u protesting 4? Ur elected govt officials how have u held them 2 provide d dividends of democracy, or are they not Igbos? Name one achievement Anyim, Ike, Metuh, etc delivered 2 d south east, if not 4 their personal gains. frankly speaking if i held any of dis position I would have completed or lobbied 4 d second Niger bridge, among other things. Nnamdi Azikiwe muselium is still not completed are u saying nobody or group could have taken it serious?
Y is APGA only in Anambra state? U did not vote PMB, yet u scream marginalization, even want a sit at d table and then insult our sensibility with Biafra. U guys are not serious & I think Gowon let u pple off easy. Please continue to protest & destroy d little economy of d south east, whc contribute zero 2 d Nigeria state, but d moment its a threat 2 d sovereignty of Nigeria we will address ur stupidity.
the problem with some of you is that your memory is just so short. I remember OBJ jailed Uwazulike because of Biafra.
I also know that Radio Biafra started broadcasting in 2009.
I also know that prior to general elections in April many biafran Zionist movement members where arrested and jailed in Enugu...
Biafran struggle has nothing to do with GEJ.
I am sure you have heard about MASSOB before the years 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by tonytony208(m): 4:09am On Nov 11, 2015
Chigold101:
well I see your point but you must know presently Britain is also in a serious war part with Scotland. Scotland wants to be an independent country of their own. Even after the referendum which it is assumed most Scots voted against secession, their leader is bent on pulling Scotland out of the British union. Am sure you don't know about this.
Also have it in your mind that this is year 2015 and not 1967, so many things has changed. In 1967 Nigeria took Biafrans unawares and fired the first salvo. Remember then that arms and hardwares were only in the hand of the military, but today you need to see the type of guns that armed robbers carry.
You asked who will feed the Biafran... Lolzzzz Wait until then. But don't forget that these Biafra agitators are not asking for war. They protest armless but Nigeria is shooting at them... Too bad and funny.
I don't want to talk about the mid west stuff you said. But Achuzia is still alive and look for interview he granted a Nigeria media last week.
Nnamdi Kanu is just one person, whether he fights or not does not concern you. Let Biafrans worry about it, okay,...

Biafra fired the first shot during the last civil war. Were you not the ones that overran an entirely unprepared Midwest and started killing, stealing and raping? England fighting Scotland does not mean England would not want to keep Nigeria as one at all cost. In fact, that reference is irrelevant. Your brothers in other parts of Nigeria will lose their investment and we will see how you will fair economically. Peaceful resolution is your best shot. If you want to go it via violence, igbos will be the loser at the end of the day. I suggest to u not tostart a war you can't win.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by Yeske2(m): 4:10am On Nov 11, 2015
The agitation on ground in the SE is not as strong as nairaland campaigners depict it.

6 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by globalresource: 4:21am On Nov 11, 2015
kestolove95:
God giv dix useless people baifraud let dem go abg, hw I wish am d President of dix country, bia nw baifraud for don b reality for igbos..

To let them go like that? It is not that easy. We are in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by globalresource: 4:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Yeske2:
The agitation on ground in the SE is not as strong as nairaland campaigners depict it.

grin

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by DonBobes(m): 5:25am On Nov 11, 2015
raumdeuter:
Seems the Biafra agitators are the never do well and unsuccesful Ibo men

ON POINT.

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by ibisko04: 5:29am On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=Bigmillz post=39893291]Just another set of hause clowns
claiming to be Igbos. No reasonable nd well breed igbo man write such nonsense [/quote
No reasonable Igbo man will support the nonsense going on in the name of Biafra republic.
All the streets protests are being carried out by those people who have nothing on the ground outside their ancestry.
How do you think people who are doing business all over the federal republic of Nigeria will just packs their goods and services to start heading back to the east for nothing.
No serious thinking about what happened to your kits and kind who are doing well outside your land.
A serious leader will not do such a thing.
Tell me, who is the real leader of this struggle.]

3 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 11, 2015
What do you mean by If Bokoharam cannot send them away?
When you kii people enmass in their churches and market places... you call that another way of sacking you without giving you a quit notice... Oga please speak intelligently
arewafederation:
If Book haram cannot send these IBO parasites out of the north, I wonder how that albino can make them return.

Most ibos living in the north would rather die than return to the East.

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 11, 2015
raumdeuter:
Seems the Biafra agitators are the never do well and unsuccesful Ibo men

ha! Are you just becoming aware of that? grin

They'll soon come here and call the people that placed comment on the facebook page yoruba even when their names say they are ibo.

Confused fools grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by mizmia: 5:48am On Nov 11, 2015
Rose2014:

You called them hungry and jobless etc
Let's assume they're hungry and jobless, whose job is it to provide employment for the citizens. So either way you look at it, the govt has failed them woefully.Biafra or any protest whatsover is usually championed by the oppressed.

While our leaders jump out of Nigeria for any slightest headache, Biafra is for that woman in labour that has no access even to a quack nurse in the village

While our leaders are laundering money to and fro Nigeria, Biafra is for that family that cannot afford 3 square meals a day

While the children of our leaders are in the best schools abroad, Biafra is for that family that have no access to ordinary clean drinking water
Of course Biafra seeks to address the plight the poor & the oppressed I would've bn surprised if it were otherwise.
Or do u want the likes of Joe Igbokwe and Okorocha to be the ones protesting?

Thanks for all the insults on the hungry(as you called them). On their behalf, I return all the adjectives u used back to u and yours

Don't bother quoting me cos I won't reply.
So bye
And GEJ,Nnamdi Azikwe, Ojukwu didn't travel abroad for medical attention or their children didn't travel abroad for the educational pursuits. Stop been delusional .... And you don't have to quote me but I will reply

13 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 11, 2015
tonytony208:

Why the curse now? Why can't you comment sensibly? It is like you hate the truth. Instead of you to face your Igbo people that rejected Biafra in bored day light, you are facing someone else.

So I should shower him with kisses after calling me 'parasite'
So him being objective is by cursing a people and you can't even notice anything wrong in it.
See, you better purge yourself of this blind hate of IPOB at least for the sake of your health.

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by IPOB123london: 5:56am On Nov 11, 2015
In the end Biafra Will come.

Stress out

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by razfad10(m): 6:00am On Nov 11, 2015
Rose2014:

Let's assume they're hungry and jobless, whose job is it to provide employment for the citizens. So either way you look at it, the govt has failed them woefully.Biafra or any protest whatsover is usually championed by the oppressed.

While our leaders jump out of Nigeria for any slightest headache, Biafra is for that woman in labour that has no access even to a quack nurse in the village

While our leaders are laundering money to and fro Nigeria, Biafra is for that family that cannot afford 3 square meals a day

While the children of our leaders are in the best schools abroad, Biafra is for that family that have no access to ordinary clean drinking water
Of course Biafra seeks to address the plight the poor & the oppressed I would've bn surprised if it were otherwise.

Thanks for all the insults on the hungry(as you called them). On their behalf, I return all the adjectives u used back to u and yours

So bye
at first u started making sense but can u answer the question are the igbos the only region filling the corrupt leaders? U ar justifying the unjustifiable

9 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by arewafederation: 6:07am On Nov 11, 2015
1acre:
What do you mean by If Bokoharam cannot send them away?
When you kii people enmass in their churches and market places... you call that another way of sacking you without giving you a quit notice... Oga please speak intelligently

Oga, Na akamu De your brain wey u no fit understand my post?

Despite all the attacks targeted at IBOs, as most of you paranoid creatures claimed then, not only did most of the surviving ibos refuse to leave, but you guys still migrate in droves to the north you claim to be despised (imagine this IBO logic).

14 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by azzima(m): 6:18am On Nov 11, 2015
jumobi1:
They shouldn't have to return home. If there is war, civilians shouldn't be targets. If they are targeted then Nigeria is not ONE.
Ode! But the reason why the war will start in the first place is because the say Nigeria is not one. Biafrans are sooooo dumb!

6 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by M4gunners: 6:19am On Nov 11, 2015
Them no dey tell blind person say war don start na.Him go here am by himself. Death wen dey kill person, ba him dey block him ear.Who have ear let him hear.

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by azzima(m): 6:20am On Nov 11, 2015
Please don't let laugh finish me this morning o. Set of confused money worshippers!

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by stinggy(m): 6:35am On Nov 11, 2015
Rose2014:

Let's assume they're hungry and jobless, whose job is it to provide employment for the citizens. So either way you look at it, the govt has failed them woefully. Biafra or any protest whatsover is usually championed by the oppressed.

So bye

And those Biafrat youths are the only unemployed people in Nigeria?
Speaking of which, is it the sole responsibility of FG to provide them jobs? Whatever happened to their individual State Government
Were they employed during the last government and recently lost their jobs?

12 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:43am On Nov 11, 2015
Chigold101:
well I see your point but you must know presently Britain is also in a serious war part with Scotland. Scotland wants to be an independent country of their own. Even after the referendum which it is assumed most Scots voted against secession, their leader is bent on pulling Scotland out of the British union. Am sure you don't know about this.
Also have it in your mind that this is year 2015 and not 1967, so many things has changed. In 1967 Nigeria took Biafrans unawares and fired the first salvo. Remember then that arms and hardwares were only in the hand of the military, but today you need to see the type of guns that armed robbers carry.
You asked who will feed the Biafran... Lolzzzz Wait until then. But don't forget that these Biafra agitators are not asking for war. They protest armless but Nigeria is shooting at them... Too bad and funny.
I don't want to talk about the mid west stuff you said. But Achuzia is still alive and look for interview he granted a Nigeria media last week.
Nnamdi Kanu is just one person, whether he fights or not does not concern you. Let Biafrans worry about it, okay,...

Yes, the British organised a referendum and the Scottish voted to remain in Britain, just like how Igbos in the north are showing no interest in joining your foolish lot in Biafra.

BTW, it may interest you to know that the same Britain you are quoting has decided to give its full support and backing for One Nigeria and not Biafra.

No, Nigeria did not fire the first salvo but the Biafrans did.
Lallai, you guys are not serious, so if there was a war you will be relying on your armed robbers to fight the war - what stupidity.
Do you realize that such war is likely to be fought entirely on Igboland and just like the last civil war, your infrastructure will be completely obliterated - careful what you wish for.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by jumobi1(m): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2015
azzima:
Ode! But the reason why the war will start in the first place is because the say Nigeria is not one. Biafrans are sooooo dumb!

Are you educated?

1 Like

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2015
I can bet you are yoruba person!!!! Amala and Owambe thots!!( eat today, starve tomorrow) too low trading words with you!!
arewafederation:

Oga, Na akamu De your brain wey u no fit understand my post?

Despite all the attacks targeted at IBOs, as most of you paranoid creatures claimed then, not only did most of the surviving ibos refuse to leave, but you guys still migrate in droves to the north you claim to be despised (imagine this IBO logic).
Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by SonOfEl(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2015
Bigmillz:
Just another set of hause clowns
claiming to be Igbos. No reasonable nd well breed igbo man write such nonsense

Yes sir, you are correct
Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 11, 2015
Bigmillz:
Just another set of hause clowns
claiming to be Igbos. No reasonable nd well breed igbo man write such nonsense
rataratatr

6 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by SonOfEl(m): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Yes, the British organised a referendum and the Scottish voted to remain in Britain, just like how Igbos in the north are showing no interest in joining your foolish lot in Biafra.

BTW, it may interest you to know that the same Britain you are quoting has decided to give its full support and backing for One Nigeria and not Biafra.

No, Nigeria did not fire the first salvo but the Biafrans did.
Lallai, you guys are not serious, so if there was a war you will be relying on your armed robbers to fight the war - what stupidity.
Do you realize that such war is likely to be fought entirely on Igboland and just like the last civil war, your infrastructure will be completely obliterated - careful what you wish for.

You don't even understand the gimmicks of IGBOS. They joining Biafra should not be at the expense of their properties and wealth in other parts of the world....and I concur with that. Whether Ghana, Nigeria, south Africa, us, Germany, Igbo businesses should not be closed down because of it. God bless Biafra.
Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by honeywealth75(m): 7:07am On Nov 11, 2015
No dnt behave like them, Proudly Nigerian
QuotaSystem:
God bless Arewa cool cool

[img]http://g.radiobiafra.co/images/photos/Arewa.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 11, 2015
Chigold101:
do you think all black south Africans supported Mandela when he was fighting the whites?
Do you think all Black Americans supported Martin Luther King Jr when he was fighting for black libration in the USA?
Do you think all Indians were behind Ghandi when he was fighting the British from his south African base?
When Moses went to Egypt to preach Pharaoh let my people go, their suffering in Egypt was increased and Israelites courses Moses for the hardship he brought upon them by approaching pharaoh. But some months later, the same Israelites were singing and dancing across the red sea.

Bros always remember this word "the distance between insanity and ingenuity is only measured with time" - Sirnoel
In every struggle like Biafran struggle, the agitators are always seen as mad people, but if they eventually succeed they are called geniuses.
Today we celebrate Mandela, Quote Luther and use Ghandi to teach others...

If Biafra should be making this wave 45 years after Nigeria hasbeen working hard to remove it from people mind, that should be a pointer, that this struggle can never be quenched by any form of intimidation...

So forget about never do well or whatever your mind is telling you...
This is a very convincing post. the major problem here is that it is such a huge paradigm shift for most people.
Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by youngbyc(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2015
I don't know why people.... Especially zoo called Nigeria....don't use der common.... Coming back home... Is not by force... Dey state it there... Is by choice... There must be a scape goat... Nd people must die for others to live.... I don't talk too much here... Cos it's won't profit biafra anything
Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by spinola: 7:36am On Nov 11, 2015
PROMO! PROMO! PROMO!

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by PietroRico(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2015
It's just sad that at this day and age people are still refusing to use their brains and would prefer to take orders from one uncouth ïmbecilic and greedy albino to the extent of wanting to die for him... Spits

My heart weeps

4 Likes

Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2015
vazsily:
Looking at d stupidity of the Igbos, am quick to infer; d mere fact dat dis child's play only started when APC is in govt, shows it is a ploy by dis self centered cheats, tribal driven & sponsored persons 2 seek relevance. They whr comatose in d 16yrs of PDP govt, but 2 day they scream Biafra, nonsense!!
If I may ask who is an Igbo leader? Whr is dat one Igbo individual u can call a reference point? Even d so called Nnamdi Kanu, their over 9te hero cannot even get d ticket, let alone win a councillor election in his ward, without dealing with d hundreds of other self centered Igbos who will contest against him, no unity of purpose.
What are u protesting 4? Ur elected govt officials how have u held them 2 provide d dividends of democracy, or are they not Igbos? Name one achievement Anyim, Ike, Metuh, etc delivered 2 d south east, if not 4 their personal gains. frankly speaking if i held any of dis position I would have completed or lobbied 4 d second Niger bridge, among other things. Nnamdi Azikiwe muselium is still not completed are u saying nobody or group could have taken it serious?
Y is APGA only in Anambra state? U did not vote PMB, yet u scream marginalization, even want a sit at d table and then insult our sensibility with Biafra. U guys are not serious & I think Gowon let u pple off easy. Please continue to protest & destroy d little economy of d south east, whc contribute zero 2 d Nigeria state, but d moment its a threat 2 d sovereignty of Nigeria we will address ur stupidity.
ILLUSTRATION
Once upon a time in Aba, precisely in 1996, a
well constructed and beautifully decorated
3Storey building housing tenants and a
warehouse for packing imported goods was
gutted down by fire, destroying houses within
the building plus goods worth billions of Naira.
A panel was set up to investigate the possible
cause of the fire, but every attempt to unravel
the puzzle led back to the conclusion that the
fire was a mysterious one. At least it made
sense from the context of African mentality,
and the matter rested.
Few months after, 3 kids were playing within
the vicinity and one of them said to the other
2: “This man has come again to burn another
house”. The statement drew the attention of an
older man and a meeting was called. Some
youths were sent to bring the madman that the
children accused.
During interrogation, the madman denied
making a fire that burnt down the house. His
next line of defense put everyone into confusion
when he said: “I don’t know what you people
are talking about”. He put his hand in his
trouser pocket, brought out a matchbox and
trucks a stick before concluding. “I just started
a little fire besides this house, you people can
go and find the person that started that big
one”. That was all there is.
Nigeria was built on a tripod of lies, deceit, and
hatred.
When Britain conquered the North, the
Northerners refused to send their children to
school because they believed in the system
where one man is supposed to be the shining
star (The Kings), while the rest comes to do
“Rianka dede” and eat food or any other pecks.
But the Biafrans were libertarians who believed
in equality. They sent their people to school to
learn the Whitman’s ways. After the Colonial
masters left, the Biafrans held almost every
clerical and administrative post in Nigeria as
the educated folk, which was where the deep-
rooted hatred started. The Suaduana of Sokoto
in and interview said: “If there is any work to
be done and there is no Hausa person to
employ, we will give the job to an expatriate
like you (referring to the white interviewer), but
if there is none, we will consider other people
like the Yoruba’s, but for the Igbos, No! There
are too domineering, if you employ them today
as a laborer, they will try to rise to be the
manager” That tells you all you need to know.
This same idealogy was the cause of massacre
of the Biafrans in the North from in 1945, 1966,
1967-1970, through even to today both silently
and openly. All they use it a good media story
to bury it.
The discovery of oil and the supposed
continued interest of Britain made them to
handover Nigeria to the Northerners and
reminded them that it they allow the Biafrans
to go on their own, the Northerners will die of
hunger because they were the poorest part of
the country. So when the war broke out,
reintegrating the Biafrans was the only option
to keep the North surviving and the oil flowing
to the Britain.
This write-up is not a history lesson, but an
attempt to x-ray the main reason why Nigeria
has never been one, and can never be one.
Even Frederick Luggard in his report to the
crown of England stated that: “Northern and
Southern Nigeria are like water and oil that can
never mix”.
Many years after the war, Nigeria continued to
duel on the fire of lies lit by the British. They
decided to hate the Biafrans for no reason. To
achieve this, they started lying to the Biafrans
in the Riverine areas that their problem was
their brothers in the hinterland – the Ibo. It
caused a division that made the Biafrans lose
the war, while the North and the Yorubas
gained everything, the oil and the glory. Then
after the war, Biafrans were further divided with
more lies of calling some parts Niger Delta,
South-South, South East, Oil Patch, etc, and it
has kept them divided for as long as possible
while the cabals from the North keep sharing
the oil money among themselves, leaving the
Biafra lands undeveloped and in abject poverty.
The deceit of the Nigeria government and their
inhuman policies has made it impossible to
survive in Biafra lands, same reason why the
people of Biafra are scattered all over the world
suffering untold pains, scavenging for a means
to survive. Yet in their countless lies, the
Northerners through the help of their Yoruba
marksmen – brought an idea that the Ibo’s
love money. With the help of their lying
newspapers and media preponderance, they
killed the brain of every Biafran and kept telling
them that they hated each other. ONE Nigeria
became the biggest of all the lies, because they
all know very succinctly that the only thing
keeping Nigeria one is the oil flowing from
Biafralands and the continued oppression of the
Biafrans, their subjugation and subjection to
perpetual, abject poverty.
MEDIA PREPONDERANCE
One of the ways the Nigeria government has
continued to spread hatred of the Biafrans by
other Nigerians is in the craftiness and clear-
cut interweaving of countless lies with the
truth. They have over the years exercised total
media blanket on the main issues of – Lies,
Propaganda, Gang-up, Hatred, Tribal bigotry,
Ethnic Bigotry, Sectional divides, Religious
Divides, Insensitivity to people’s plight. They
keep saying the Ibos are corrupt, but it will
surprise anyone to know that the greatest
thieves of Nigeria had been the Hausas and the
Yorubas that ever led Nigeria, whereas the
newspapers cover their tracks for them. The
examples abound. IBB, OBJ, Umaru Dikko,
Buhari, Abubakar, Abacha etc are all confirmed
looters with Dollars abroad, Tinubu, Atiku to
name but a few are all under the covering of
the countless lies of Nigeria Media, they all still
walk free upon the weight of evidences against
them. But every Biafran – man or woman that
has ever looted are either languishing in jail in
Britain or still being hounded. The British has
been a very good madman in escalating the fire
they had already started, even as the 3Storey
building is almost fully burnt.
THEN ENTERS NNAMDI KANU
Kanu is the director of London-based radio
station, Radio Biafra, which he founded in 2009
with the help of members of the Indigenous
People of Biafra (IPOB). Kanu explained the
station, which the Nigerian government deemed
illegal, aims to “bring hope, enlightenment and
knowledge to our people”.
The Nigerian government claimed in July that
the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC)
had managed to jam Radio Biafra’s signal in
Nigeria. But they only lied.
One thing the Nigerian government can’t
condone is the TRUTH. When Nnamdi came
with the truth to educate the people, it took
just a little time for him to win the peoples’
mind because the truth came on air for the first
time in Nigeria.
He says the things no one had ever said in the
history of Nigeria, those truths that had been
systematically buried and left to rot away.
Nobody speaks about the Biafran war and the
genocide so that the war criminals like Yakubu
Gowon, IBB, OBJ etc will continue to walk free
after committing countless heinous war crimes
against humanity. It takes the courage of one
courageous man to liberate thousands of
courageous men. Through his truth telling
courage, he brought his people into light and
dissected bit-by-bit the many years of media
lies of the Yoruba gutter media. The truths in
his lessons include:
1. That our current President raped a 9years
old girl when he was 45 (A fact nobody ever
knew before then).
2. That Buhari on BBC Hausa Radio said: “an
Attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the
North.
3. That the Northerners bring nothing to the
table of Nigeria.
4. Our leaders – past and present are the real
criminals and enemies of Nigeria.
5. That the people of Biafra were never at any
time enemies.
6. That Buhari said that Abacha was not
corrupt.
7. That Obasanjo said just recently that they
would deal with Boko Haram the way they
dealt with Biafra.
8. That Britain helped the Hausas to commit
genocide of killing over 3million Biafrans while
the world look the other way.
9. The list is unending and there is nothing he
ever said that was not the truth.
People can only follow the light, not darkness.
CURRENTLY
The arrest of Nnamdi Kanu has continued to
cause protest in the Biafra lands. In the normal
way of the Nigeria oppression, they are
shooting innocent women on a peaceful protest
and clamping the protesters into prisons. To
what end I ask? Why is the world still looking
the other way? Are the Biafrans really part of
the world where the Amnesty International and
United Nations operate?
The British Government came to West Africa
and put a little fire, went back to Britain and
whatever that is happening in Nigeria now,
Nigerians should go and find the cause.
The only problem now is that the crop of
Biafrans leading this campaign is educated to
the rightful meaning of the word education. As
a result, the outcome of this impending doom
will be completely different from the one in
1967, unless the world rises up to its
responsib
Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by JustOzito(f): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2015
I just can't help but wonder if the name Himazi is an eastern name?
Re: See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2015
razfad10:
at first u started making sense but can u answer the question are the igbos the only region filling the corrupt leaders? U ar justifying the unjustifiable
and what's your region doing about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

National-Assembly May Take Over Kogi Assembly / Andrew Otutu Obaseki Dies At 93 / DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.