Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,526 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

My Comuniti: Changing Your World For Better - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Comuniti: Changing Your World For Better (315 Views)

Bayelsa Set To Host The World For 2018 Africa SME Roundtable Forum / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $3.3 Billion After Changing Facebook News Feed / Rule Your World On How To Make Books/you Can Do It Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Comuniti: Changing Your World For Better by Temmydeco: 12:16am On Nov 11, 2015
my comuniti: changing your world for better

Share your good and services with millions of people in your community and around the world.
SERVICES
Help millions of members find your services.Our website brings together volunteers that organize events and create community/groups in their neighborhoods and worldwide. The whole community benefits from the gifts of much needed help, emotional support, and peace of mind, while volunteers find meaning in giving back to those in need...this is the best place you can be
visit www.mycomuniti.com for more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Move Your Free .wordpress Or To Standalone Website Now! / Cowboys Vs Buccaneers Live Stream / Ugandan Court Slams USD622,000 Fine On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.