Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... - Autos (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... (216755 Views)

Buying Cars From Cotonou: The Myth&truth / Buy Your Sharp & Neat Honda Machines... Very Cheap With Low Mileage.. Pix Inside / Honda Accord 2006 Model Direct 4rm Cotonou @ The Lowest Price: 08028184848 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by uctony: 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
CAN 350 LAND A HONDA ACCORD 1994 IN GOOD CONDITION FROM COTONOU?
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2013
e understand the importance of good business.

Get in touch with us to get the ride of your choice at a good price.

07063943373, youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by uctony: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by uctony: 11:23pm On Nov 02
CAN 350 LAND A HONDA ACCORD 1994 IN GOOD CONDITION FROM COTONOU?

I am still waiting for your reply about the honda accord 1994 for 350k. please do answer
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2013
I am still waiting for your reply about the honda accord 1994 for 350k. please do answer
Ok. 350k is not enough for it. 500k will do.

07063943373, youngholf@yhoo.com

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
Make ur enquiries and let's make suggestion/advice for you.
There are nice cars that could fit ur taste and ur budget.

Youngholf@yahoo.com; 07063943373, 08052029045
Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2013
Get your cars in Lagos 24hours, 2 days maximum after complete payment.

Save over 200k upwards depending on the car on every purchase.

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by balila: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pls how much will a Honda Odyssey 2004 with DVD or 2005 with DVD cost?
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by meritocrat: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
This is the guy from Enugu, the owner of the Avalon. What is going on between me and u guys. Why did someone tamper with the head of the car battery? Now the battery is dead and my friend is stranded with the car at Ketu(along Badagry expressway). I called your no which was previously available, only to found that it is switched off(even Kabiru no). Electricians charged him N5000 just to work on it. Now I will have to spend extra money to buy another battery after spending far in excess of my budget. See am not satisfied doing business with u. I may use someone else next time. I value integrity and straight-forwardness. This I found u wanting.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2013
This is the guy from Enugu, the owner of the Avalon. What is going on between me and u guys. Why did someone tamper with the head of the car battery? Now the battery is dead and my friend is stranded with the car at Ketu(along Badagry expressway). I called your no which was previously available, only to found that it is switched off(even Kabiru no). Electricians charged him N5000 just to work on it. Now I will have to spend extra money to buy another battery after spending far in excess of my budget. See am not satisfied doing business with u. I may use someone else next time. I value integrity and straight-forwardness. This I found u wanting.

I did not expect such a comment from you. I gave you a budget of 1.250-1.3m and I got this ride for you for 1.260m with custom duty inclusive. A very neat car in and out with a low mileage. I drove the car within town and I personally drove this ride from Badagry to Ijanikin before handling the car over to your friend and everything was intact.

I don't have any idea about the battery head you said was not in contact properly. I was straightforward with you, I worked with your budget and I even reduced my agency fee from 40k to 20k for you. I guess I did my best for you.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by meritocrat: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
ademlabi:

I did not expect such a comment from you. I gave you a budget of 1.250-1.3m and I got this ride for you for 1.260m with custom duty inclusive. A very neat car in and out with a low mileage. I drove the car within town and I personally drove this ride from Badagry to Ijanikin before handling the car over to your friend and everything was intact.

I don't have any idea about the battery head you said was not in contact properly. I was straightforward with you, I worked with your budget and I even reduced my agency fee to 20k for you. I guess I did my best for you.

I will respond to you later
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by meritocrat: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
ademlabi:

I did not expect such from you. I gave you a budget of 1.250-1.3m and I got this ride for you for 1.260m with custom .duty inclusive. A very neat car in and out with a low mileage. I drove the car within town and I personally drove this ride from Badagry to Ijanikin before handling the car over to your friend and everything was intact.

I don't have any idea about the battery head you said was not in contact properly. I was straightforward with you, I worked with your budget and I even reduced my agency fee to 20k for you. I guess I did my best for you.

Ademola,

My message was due to my inability to get u on phone. Since we've started already, let's thrash this issue out.
I requested for Toyota Avalon 2003 or 2004 model, you gave me Toyota Avalon 2000 model.

You told me to budget 1.2 - 1.250m for the ride. You told me that the budget included everything that I'm supposed to spend(excluding registration).

You misled me by telling me that there is a difference between 2000 model and 2001 model. Only for me to discover after running a vin check that I bought 2000 model.

Ademola, is 2000 model Toyota avalon 1.251m?
I remember that one of the car dealers quoted 3m CFA, our guide(Baba) requested that we move to another park to explore further cos that quote is too expensive for the car. Ademola, may I inform you that 3m CFA is N990,000 as at the time exchange. But the car we eventually settled for was quoted at 2.7m CFA. I did not take part in the bidding. I intentionally allowed you, Kabiru and Baba to do that. Only for you to mistook my gentility for stupidity.

I made up my mind to allow you guys to benefit from the fallout of the deal cos I know that you guys deserves to get something extra from the deal. Besides I've made up my mind to spend 1.250m on the car. But you could not overcome your greed. You raised the issue of agent's fee for the first time when we went to do the bank transfer at Agbara. Really, your greed took me unawares. Let's assume that we spent a total of 900,000 on the car. How Do you account for the extra 350,000 on top. Let us assume again that custom duty is 200,000, how do you account for the remaining 150,000?
Ademola, is 150,000 not enough for you? Why must you milk your innocent client dry. Even Inspired Autos whose cars are very expensive gives out Avalon 2000 model at 1.2m(everything inclusive except registration).

Even Kabiru was indifferent to me paying extra money, but you convinced him that there is more to be fleeced from this client. Eventually he jumped into your bandwagon. If this is how you transact business with your clients, then I should let you know that this is wickedness. Even though I paid all the transportation fares and settled all the minor expenses.

Truly, you've lost a client. I told you that I will recommend other clients to you and you thought that am joking. But with my experience with you, it will be stupid of me to allow my friends to pass through the same. I've since told them to use other dealers.

It is a fraud to lure a client to Cotonou and fleece him as much as you want. I made this mistake and I've learnt from it. Nothing promotes business like honesty.

I continue to spend on the car after spending more than 1.370m! Courtesy of Ademola Alabi. Even the receipt of my car was not made available to me for the fear of knowing the actual cost. By the way, you guys paid 120,000 for custom duty. Seriously I wouldn't bother if you are not greedy in the deal. But that extra addition in the form of agent's fee pushed my cool to the breaking point.

I will leave fate to judge us. Eventually I will replenish my loss, while you will hunt for another client to defraud. If your modus operandi is not fraud or scam, then the word becomes meaningless.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by chqakinns(m): 1:52am On Nov 09, 2013
Please how much will i get toyota camry xle 99 model,v4 engine,leather seat with low mileage...please give a good price cos am a civil servant o...my email ak20132000@ yahoo.com
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2013
Ademola,

My message was due to my inability to get u on phone. Since we've started already, let's thrash this issue out.
I requested for Toyota Avalon 2003 or 2004 model, you gave me Toyota Avalon 2000 model.

You told me to budget 1.2 - 1.250m for the ride. You told me that the budget included everything that I'm supposed to spend(excluding registration).

You misled me by telling me that there is a difference between 2000 model and 2001 model. Only for me to discover after running a vin check that I bought 2000 model.

Ademola, is 2000 model Toyota avalon 1.251m?
I remember that one of the car dealers quoted 3m CFA, our guide(Baba) requested that we move to another park to explore further cos that quote is too expensive for the car. Ademola, may I inform you that 3m CFA is N990,000 as at the time exchange. But the car we eventually settled for was quoted at 2.7m CFA. I did not take part in the bidding. I intentionally allowed you, Kabiru and Baba to do that. Only for you to mistook my gentility for stupidity.

I made up my mind to allow you guys to benefit from the fallout of the deal cos I know that you guys deserves to get something extra from the deal. Besides I've made up my mind to spend 1.250m on the car. But you could not overcome your greed. You raised the issue of agent's fee for the first time when we went to do the bank transfer at Agbara. Really, your greed took me unawares. Let's assume that we spent a total of 900,000 on the car. How Do you account for the extra 350,000 on top. Let us assume again that custom duty is 200,000, how do you account for the remaining 150,000?
Ademola, is 150,000 not enough for you? Why must you milk your innocent client dry. Even Inspired Autos whose cars are very expensive gives out Avalon 2000 model at 1.2m(everything inclusive except registration).

Even Kabiru was indifferent to me paying extra money, but you convinced him that there is more to be fleeced from this client. Eventually he jumped into your bandwagon. If this is how you transact business with your clients, then I should let you know that this is wickedness. Even though I paid all the transportation fares and settled all the minor expenses.

Truly, you've lost a client. I told you that I will recommend other clients to you and you thought that am joking. But with my experience with you, it will be silly of me to allow my friends to pass through the same. I've since told them to use other dealers.

It is a fraud to lure a client to Cotonou and fleece him as much as you want. I made this mistake and I've learnt from it. Nothing promotes business like honesty.

I continue to spend on the car after spending more than 1.370m! Courtesy of Ademola Alabi. Even the receipt of my car was not made available to me for the fear of knowing the actual cost. By the way, you guys paid 120,000 for custom duty. Seriously I wouldn't bother if you are not greedy in the deal. But that extra addition in the form of agent's fee pushed my cool to the breaking point.

I will leave fate to judge us. Eventually I will replenish my loss, while you will hunt for another client to defraud. If your modus operandi is not fraud or scam, then the word becomes meaningless.

You are wrong. I did not lure you. You should have requested for a break down of the total fee instead of jumping into conclusion. After purchase there is clearing which is about 171k naira and the custom duty is 140k naira. Apart from car price in Cotonou, there is clearing and the custom duty. These are the remaining areas which you are unaware of so you need to "fear what you dont know". You dont know how things work in Cotonou cos that was your first time, people that buy cars from Cotonou knows that there is clearing fee with is 171k naira so please do not repeat that i swindled you of 150k.

The total money for the car is 1.251m and not 1.370m as you have quoted. What i dont seem to understand is that after doing my best to please you, I reduced my agency fee from 40k naira to 20k naira for you and i worked with your budget. Your car was in my possession for more than a month, you sent for it and you met your ride intact clean in and out just the way we bought it. Why dont you try to post some pictures of the ride i got for you for everyone to see. Nairalanders need to see the ride in question so that they can have a picture of what is going on.

The saying," You can not satisfy everyone" is suitable for this scenario. I respect your plight but you have gone too far dealing with it just because you have spent a little more than your budget. How on earth would you be complaining about paying for transport fee and agency fee? You are a medical Doctor and you get your pay for consultation so how do you mean? I find it quite funny that the reason why you are raising alarm is because of the agency fee and you dont know we pay for clearing which is like custom duty pay in Cotonou.

Note: Before jumping into conclusion, try and ask. You did not ask for a break down of everything. Now you know there is clearing in Cotonou and it is a constant K. It is 171k naira. You can confirm this. You confirmed the price of the Avalon from other dealers and there price was outrageous, i was your best bet and you knew it and i done did it for you. Post pictures for everyone to see. Thanks.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by meritocrat: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2013
^^^

You are yet to answer my pertinent questions.

1. Is Toyota Avalon 2000 model 1.260m?(remember that I added extra 9k due to change in exchange rate)

2. Where is the car receipt from the car dealer in Cotonou?

3. Can you post all the receipts of the transactions you made in Cotonou?

I will post the car pics after you have done this.
I would have kept silent over the whole transaction, but you are trying to play smart and cover the obvious. It's very annoying when you assume such posture. Mind you, I can go into more detail if you are not accurate enough in your description of events.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2013
How much can you land me a 2004 Corolla Runx down to Lagos, custom and clearing charges inclusive?

Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2013
How much can you land me a 2004 Corolla Runx down to Lagos, custom and clearing charges inclusive?
1.4m for 04 Corolla, landing cost to Lagos with custom duty inclusive.

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
cool
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by meritocrat: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
meritocrat: ^^^

1. Is Toyota Avalon 2000 model 1.260m?(remember that I added extra 9k due to change in exchange rate)

I would have kept silent over the whole transaction, but you are trying to play smart and cover the obvious. It's very annoying when you assume such posture. Mind you, I can go into more detail if you are not accurate enough in your description of events.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2013

You need to know that 2000 XLS Avalon and XLS 2002 is about the same thing. Same interior (XLS trim dashboard), same exterior and the same engine. Sometimes a used 99 Avalon could be expensive than a 2002. It depends on the condition of individual cars. A good example is what we found out in Cotonou before settling for your ride.

I was in Cotonou for my business as usual yesterday. Exchange rate is exchange rate, it was because we could not make the payment the same day because of your bank. Remember we had to go to Agbara to transfer money from your GTBank to my first bank? we made the payment the next day and there was a little increase of 1naira 50kobo on it. The receipt you requested for skipped my mind. I really dont know what you intend to do with Cotonou receipt? Well, I will get it for you today, i have made it clear to you that i can only get the car purchase receipt.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by coolsammy: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2013
hello Ademlabi.
pls let me knw how much it will cost me to get a Toyota Corolla Verso 2005/2006 from cotonou with the cotonou duty inclusive. then want u to state separately hw much I will pay as custom duty on it.
pls reply urgently. thanks
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
hello Ademlabi.
pls let me knw how much it will cost me to get a Toyota Corolla Verso 2005/2006 from cotonou with the cotonou duty inclusive. then want u to state separately hw much I will pay as custom duty on it.
pls reply urgently. thanks
1.4m for 05/06 Verso.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by muchachus(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2013
whats d landing cost of 2001-2004 model SV D9 406 V6, 5 speed manual transmisn to Lagos
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by meritocrat: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2013
I spoke with Kabiru on this issue. I think I should give you the benefit of doubt. Right now am having problem with my hub. Its ball rings have shattered and I need to replace it.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by dayold: 1:16am On Nov 15, 2013
with 300k, what kind of car can I obtain from cotonu?
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by uzobabe: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2013
Hi, i have just 1M,will that be able to get me a 2001 Honda accord or 2003 Toyota corola full option custom duty inclusive. I need your urgent reply. Also Wts your email address.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
1m will get you a 2001 Accord, 1.3m will get you a 03 Accord.

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Kog45(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pls,what is the cost of BMW 318i 2002/03,Audi tt 2000/02 and golf4.pls urgent reply.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Kog45(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
What is the cost of BMW 318i 2002/03,Audi tt 2000/02 and golf4.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hi, i have just 1M,will that be able to get me a 2001 Honda accord or 2003 Toyota corola full option custom duty inclusive. I need your urgent reply. Also Wts your email address
I have replied your email.
What is the cost of BMW 318i 2002/03,Audi tt 2000/02 and golf4.
1.2m for 02/03 BMW, 1.3m for 02 tt, 800k for Golf 4.

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by Kog45(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
Tks,we gona do biz very soon.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
Please I need the cost of the following cars with custom duty
Landrover Freelander 2002 & 2005, Four cylinder engine, manual transmission.
Toyota Camry 2008 model
Toyota Rav 4 2005 model
Honda Pilot 2005 model
Peugeot 406 direct left hand drive, 2005 model, four cylinder engine, manual transmission
Mercedes Benz MLK 320 2001 model, manual transmission.
Thanks
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2013
Tks,we gona do biz very soon.
it will be nice doing business with you.

Please I need the cost of the following cars with custom duty
Landrover Freelander 2002 & 2005, Four cylinder engine, manual transmission.
Toyota Camry 2008 model
Toyota Rav 4 2005 model
Honda Pilot 2005 model
Peugeot 406 direct left hand drive, 2005 model, four cylinder engine, manual transmission
Mercedes Benz MLK 320 2001 model, manual transmission.
Thanks
1.2m for 02 freelander, 1.7m for 07 freelander, 2.3m for 08 Camry, 2.3m for 05 Rav4, 1.8m for 05 Pilot, 1.1m for 406 Prestige, 1.5m for 05 406, 1.4m for M320.

Ademola

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (163) (Reply)

Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? / Unsold Cars For Sale By Auction Export! / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.