Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,589 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... - Autos (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... (217381 Views)

Buying Cars From Cotonou: The Myth&truth / Buy Your Sharp & Neat Honda Machines... Very Cheap With Low Mileage.. Pix Inside / Honda Accord 2006 Model Direct 4rm Cotonou @ The Lowest Price: 08028184848 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by sheffman19(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2010
what these guy is talking about is so wonderul,but if we buy the car,we need to insure it for our own purpose, these is how i insure my car after checking out detail from slme site online which are http://www.autoinsurancecompound/ and http://www.autoinsurancesave/ they really help me very well and am enjoying it today. you can check there for more details.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by chelseabmw(m): 1:55am On Jul 23, 2010
angry angry
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2010
TKS,got yr reply on my mail,.
but my actual budget is 620k and am not going beyond that, can it be a Toyota corolla 96/97 model or 94/95 camery,

We could work something out, lets discuss via email.

@ chealseabmw,
Bro, how u dey now? I learnt you have gone out of town.No biggie, your ride go land your place asap on that fixed date by the grace of God.safe
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2010
Make your inquiries and I will provide answers to all your questions and full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for the car that soothes your taste with your specification while working with your budget.

The car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment and i deliver cars nation wide.You can count on me in getting you a clean and neat ride with a low mileage.I will be looking forward in doing business with you when you are set to buy your car.

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2010
Get Your grade A cars at the best bet putting your option into consideration.

Sharp and neat cars, inside out with a low mileage at the best possible price.We promise to always leave up to expectation.Contact me now for the best bet.

Let us get down to business as soon as you are ready to buy your ride.

thank you

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2010
smiley
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2010
Contact us today for the best bet.Our job is to make sure we get you your desired ride at the best possible price with your specifications.Make your inquiries and get a reply on how we ll go about it, we fix an appointment to visit Cotonou to settle for your choice of ride car.Two days after complete payment is guaranteed.

Your satisfaction is our topmost target and it is of great importance to us. Lets get down to business as soon as you are ready to buy your ride.

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2010
Get Your grade A cars at the best bet putting your option into consideration.

Sharp and neat cars, inside out with a low mileage at the best possible price.We promise to always leave up to expectation.Contact me now for the best bet.

thank you

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2010
Make your inquiries and I will provide answers to all your questions and full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for the car that soothes your taste with your specification while working with your budget.

The car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment and i deliver cars nation wide.You can count on me in getting you a clean and neat ride with a low mileage.I will be looking forward in doing business with you when you are set to buy your car.

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2010
Contact us today for the best bet.Our job is to make sure we get you your desired ride at the best possible price with your specifications.Make your inquiries and get a reply on how we ll go about it, we fix an appointment to visit Cotonou to settle for your choice of ride car.Two days after complete payment is guaranteed.

Your satisfaction is our topmost target and it is of great importance to us. Lets get down to business as soon as you are ready to buy your ride.

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2010
smiley
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2010
Your satisfaction is our target and of it is of great importance to us. Lets get down to business as soon as you are ready to buy your ride.Make your inquiries today.

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2010
Contact info

Youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2010
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by alabi4good(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2010

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by alabi4good(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2010
MAKE YOUR INQUIRIES AND I WILL PROVIDE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS AND MAKE FULL EXPLANATION ASAP,WE FIX AN APPOINTMENT DURING THE WEEK,THEN WE GO AND BUY THE CAR IN COTONOU WHERE WE WILL GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO SETTLE FOR THE CAR THAT SOOTHES YOUR TASTE.

THE RIDE GETS TO LAGOS TWO DAYS AFTER COMPLETE PAYMENT.I DELIVER CARS NATION WIDE.YOU CAN COUNT ON ME IN GETTING YOU A CLEAN AND NEAT CAR WITH YOUR SPECIFICATION AND A LOW MILEAGE.

WHICHEVER PART OF THE COUNTRY YOU ARE,YOUR CAR WILL BE DELIVERED TWO DAYS AFTER COMPLETE PAYMENT.YOU CAN COUNT ON ME, I CAN ASSURE YOU OF GETTING CLEAN AND NEAT CARS FROM COTONOU WITH A LOW MILEAGE.

_HERE IS A BRIEF EXPLANATION_

ON THE FIRST DAY OF OUR VISIT TO COTONOU, YOU DONT HAVE TO COME WITH FUL CASH, ALL YOU NEED DO IS TO COME UP WITH ABOUT 30K/ 5-10K WILL BE FOR TRANSPORTATION TO AND FRO TO COTONOU WHILE THE REMAINING 20K WILL BE FOR DEPOSIT FOR THE CAR WE WANT TO SETTLE FOR.AFTER SEVERAL INSPECTION COMPARING THE DIFFERENT CARS WE HAVE SEEN IN THE MARKET, THE DEPOSIT IS MADE FOR THE CAR WE WANT TO SETTLE FOR SO THAT THE CAR WILL NOT BE SOLD TILL WE COME UP WITH THE FULL PAYMENT.

CASH IS WITHDRAWN FROM ONE OF THE NIGERIAN BANKS IN SEME BOARDER, THIS BOARDER CONNECTS NIGERIA AND COTONOU. PAYMENT IS MADE AND THE CAR GETS TO LAGOS TWO DAYS AFTER COMPLETE PAYMENT.I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD IN DOING BUSINUESS WITH YOU.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by alabi4good(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2010
Getting any car is simple and easy,but getting a car of your choice,perfect working,clean and problem free with safe delivery is important.Come pick the car of your choice in the various parks in Cotonou.I assure you of a good job and quick delivery of your car.You can contact me on 07063943373,07042194661 for discussion and explanation or email me at youngholf@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by alabi4good(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2010
Getting any car is simple and easy,but getting a car of your choice,perfect working,clean and problem free with safe delivery is important.Come pick the car of your choice in the various parks in Cotonou.I assure you of a good job and quick delivery of your car.You can contact me on 07063943373,07042194661 for discussion and explanation or email me at youngholf@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by alabi4good(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2010
Your satisfaction is our target and of it is of great importance to us. Lets get down to business as soon as you are ready to buy your ride.Make your inquiries today.

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by alabi4good(m): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2010
MAKE YOUR INQUIRIES AND I WILL PROVIDE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS AND MAKE FULL EXPLANATION ASAP,WE FIX AN APPOINTMENT DURING THE WEEK,THEN WE GO AND BUY THE CAR IN COTONOU WHERE WE WILL GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO SETTLE FOR THE CAR THAT SOOTHES YOUR TASTE.

THE RIDE GETS TO LAGOS TWO DAYS AFTER COMPLETE PAYMENT.I DELIVER CARS NATION WIDE.YOU CAN COUNT ON ME IN GETTING YOU A CLEAN AND NEAT CAR WITH YOUR SPECIFICATION AND A LOW MILEAGE.

WHICHEVER PART OF THE COUNTRY YOU ARE,YOUR CAR WILL BE DELIVERED TWO DAYS AFTER COMPLETE PAYMENT.YOU CAN COUNT ON ME, I CAN ASSURE YOU OF GETTING CLEAN AND NEAT CARS FROM COTONOU WITH A LOW MILEAGE.

_HERE IS A BRIEF EXPLANATION_

ON THE FIRST DAY OF OUR VISIT TO COTONOU, YOU DONT HAVE TO COME WITH FUL CASH, ALL YOU NEED DO IS TO COME UP WITH ABOUT 30K/ 5-10K WILL BE FOR TRANSPORTATION TO AND FRO TO COTONOU WHILE THE REMAINING 20K WILL BE FOR DEPOSIT FOR THE CAR WE WANT TO SETTLE FOR.AFTER SEVERAL INSPECTION COMPARING THE DIFFERENT CARS WE HAVE SEEN IN THE MARKET, THE DEPOSIT IS MADE FOR THE CAR WE WANT TO SETTLE FOR SO THAT THE CAR WILL NOT BE SOLD TILL WE COME UP WITH THE FULL PAYMENT.

CASH IS WITHDRAWN FROM ONE OF THE NIGERIAN BANKS IN SEME BOARDER, THIS BOARDER CONNECTS NIGERIA AND COTONOU. PAYMENT IS MADE AND THE CAR GETS TO LAGOS TWO DAYS AFTER COMPLETE PAYMENT.I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD IN DOING BUSINUESS WITH YOU.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by alabi4good(m): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2010

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by alabi4good(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2010

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by alabi4good(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2010

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by alabi4good(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2010

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by alabi4good(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2010

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by alabi4good(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2010

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2010

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2010
Contact us today for the best bet.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2010

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2010
Get Your grade A cars at a pocket friendly rate putting all your options into consideration.

thank you

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ademlabi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2010

thank you.

youngholf@yahoo.com

07063943373, 07042194661

Ademola
Re: BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... by ishadosi: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2010
how much can i get a 2005 nissan altima car in cotonou?will there be any significant difference if i buy it in lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (163) (Reply)

Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars? / Unsold Cars For Sale By Auction Export! / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Delivering the 2012 HONDA CR-V EX*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.