Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Pics Of Ex-Benue State Governor Suswan In Court Yesterday Over Money Laundering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of Ex-Benue State Governor Suswan In Court Yesterday Over Money Laundering (870 Views)

Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth / APC Youth Attacked By PDP Thugs In Benue For Criticising Ex-governor Suswan / Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of Ex-Benue State Governor Suswan In Court Yesterday Over Money Laundering by sixtuschimere: 4:38am On Nov 11, 2015
Former Benue state governor, Gabriel Suswam and his commissioner for Finance, Omodachi Okolobia, were yesterday arraigned before an Abuja high court  over alleged laundering of N3.1billion while in office.They were however granted bail each by the court with N100 million each.

His international passport was also seized.That means he can not travel out of the country for now

Re: Pics Of Ex-Benue State Governor Suswan In Court Yesterday Over Money Laundering by Charliewyt: 4:49am On Nov 11, 2015
His international passport was also seized.That means he can travel out of the country for now[/quote]
Realy?.
Re: Pics Of Ex-Benue State Governor Suswan In Court Yesterday Over Money Laundering by Demmocrats(m): 4:59am On Nov 11, 2015
Charliewyt:

His international passport was also seized.That means he can travel out of the country for now
Realy?.

can not.
Re: Pics Of Ex-Benue State Governor Suswan In Court Yesterday Over Money Laundering by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 11, 2015
The British made Nigeria in a way that when you see a criminal you cannot call him such, because the law does not support that, however I know a criminal when I see them whether the law say he's not a thief I know he's a thief.
Re: Pics Of Ex-Benue State Governor Suswan In Court Yesterday Over Money Laundering by bpalace(m): 5:15am On Nov 11, 2015
Hmmmm ...BUHARI, I COMMEND YOU OOO...BUT, WE ALL KNOW THAT APC GOVERNORS ARE AZ GUILTY SS THE PDP.... MAY GOD HELP U OOO
Re: Pics Of Ex-Benue State Governor Suswan In Court Yesterday Over Money Laundering by Mjshexy(f): 5:30am On Nov 11, 2015
The earlier these political thieves start facing death penalty, the better for Nigeria. The rate at which these animals steal without conscience in a developing country like ours is really earth quaking and becoming a continuous & uncontrollable trend.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Ex-Benue State Governor Suswan In Court Yesterday Over Money Laundering by onoikenna: 6:28am On Nov 11, 2015
This man dealt with Benue people
Re: Pics Of Ex-Benue State Governor Suswan In Court Yesterday Over Money Laundering by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Pics Of Ex-Benue State Governor Suswan In Court Yesterday Over Money Laundering by permsec: 6:59am On Nov 11, 2015
And Fashola is a minister.

Double standard!
Re: Pics Of Ex-Benue State Governor Suswan In Court Yesterday Over Money Laundering by tamonokare: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2015
what's the difference between this man and Timipre Sylva or Ameachi ? na just question I ask oo
Re: Pics Of Ex-Benue State Governor Suswan In Court Yesterday Over Money Laundering by lmm4real: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2015
This guy looted and caused the death of some people in his state. I hope the law pays him back in like coins.
But then again is the EFCC ready?

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Agitation Not Died Down, Still Trending On PH Trends Map / The Shoes And The Man That Wants To Gag Social Media....... (he Made Buhari Cry / No Evidence To Prosecute CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.