Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Check Out This Car Coated With Carpet Grass In Akure (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out This Car Coated With Carpet Grass In Akure (Photos) (617 Views)

2006 Benz S65 AMG Falls From Grace To Grass, Sold For 2% Of Original Price / Carpet Grass Car In Akure That Has Got Everyone Talking: (photos) / Carpet Grass Plated Car Seen On The Streets Of Akure, Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Car Coated With Carpet Grass In Akure (Photos) by Zikkyfuse(m): 5:07am On Nov 11, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Re9OzgxpDvc/VkK9N5OEQcI/AAAAAAAABOA/hY75JdpF2Kc/s640/3.jpg[/img]

This car was spotted in Akure. It is reportedly coated with Carpet grass according to the source. I am not sure of how this works tho but heard its already rampant in Lagos State! However it looks cool.

Have you seen this concept yourself?

See more photos below

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/see-car-coated-with-carpet-grass-in.html

cc:
lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Check Out This Car Coated With Carpet Grass In Akure (Photos) by bpalace(m): 5:09am On Nov 11, 2015
This plot na aw much?
Re: Check Out This Car Coated With Carpet Grass In Akure (Photos) by Blanc8(m): 5:12am On Nov 11, 2015
Cool
Re: Check Out This Car Coated With Carpet Grass In Akure (Photos) by menix(m): 5:18am On Nov 11, 2015
Omo see Maracana pitch oo..

Gona get this for my mitsubishi Corolla..
Re: Check Out This Car Coated With Carpet Grass In Akure (Photos) by agohmamuda(m): 5:20am On Nov 11, 2015
I pity the owner. If rain shld fall and a farmer mistakenly drops mango seed, or and seed at all on this car, my people una know the rest. Lol
Re: Check Out This Car Coated With Carpet Grass In Akure (Photos) by gunpoint(m): 5:24am On Nov 11, 2015
Till i see a car with corn growing on it, i cannot be impressed. angry
That by the way will be the 1st invention of biafra.
That and the cure for mumuricity
Re: Check Out This Car Coated With Carpet Grass In Akure (Photos) by CircleOfWilis: 6:27am On Nov 11, 2015
How much for the car

Re: Check Out This Car Coated With Carpet Grass In Akure (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2015
jan jan wed no need to buy poli

(1) (Reply)

Here's All What You Need To Know About "The Gathering" / Urgent Idea Needed About The Current Cost Of Peugeot 406 / Any Implication For Driven A Car Without Custom Docs Using Federal Govt Plate No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.