Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt (5089 Views)

Get A Home Tutor In Lagos- Home Tutors In Lagos | Private Tutors In Lagos / Lagos Home Tutors (approved) / Abuja Home Tutors (approved)- also in Lagos and Port harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by Citytutors01: 6:07am On Nov 11, 2015
City tutors Ltd is the award- winning top home tutors in Lagos, Abuja and Port harcourt.

We tutor in the following areas:

All academics subjects for lower primary (pre-nursery-pry 3), upper primary (pry 4-pry 6), lower secondary (JSS1-JSS3), and upper secondary (SS1-SS3).
NECO,GCE, WASCE, UTME, Post UTME
High School Entrance Examination ( all local and international schools: Loyola Jesuit and Loyola memorial college including high profile schools in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and so on)
International Examinations: GRE, TOEFL, SAT I AND II, ERB, ISEE, ACT, HSPT, AP Exams, and Cambridge IGCSE.
Assessment Tests: CTA English, Math, Science, and CAT 2 and 3.
Phonetics, Use of English, and Business English.
Foreign languages (Russian, Spanish, French, Chinese and so on), local languages: Nigerian languages.
Home schooling/holiday lesson
Music and sport training.
Undergraduate courses.
Adult Education
ICT training
Guidance and counseling
African culture and business climate training for expatriates.

We meet in the comfort of your home or any other preferable location .At your convenience and on your schedule: mornings, afternoons, and evenings on weekdays and weekends. Each session is private. Each student gets the undivided attention of a talented and experienced educator.

www.citytutors.com | Tel: 080-3753-1249 |080-9354-6555

...The classroom begins at home!

Read this also:

A Brilliant Trick You Can Use To Clear A Stuffy Nose In Just 2 Minutes!!

Shared by City tutors Ltd

Developed by Russian doctors, this simple breathing exercise will help you clear a stuffy nose or get rid of nasal congestion in just a minute or two. This breathing exercise works for over 85% of people. Make sure to follow the instructions correctly.

Pinch your congested nose and walk fast with your blocked nose pinched and your mouth closed all the time. You likely will be able to make around 20-30 steps.

While walking, you should hold your breath until a strong urge to breathe. Then sit down with your spine totally straight and focus on your breath..
After you release your nose, resume your usual breathing (not with deep breaths) and keep the mouth closed.

Hence, instead of taking a big inhalation, take a smaller inhale and then relax all muscles for exhalation, especially the upper chest and other respiratory muscles..

Take another (smaller) inhale and again relax. With each inhalation, practice this reduced or shallow breathing while remaining relaxed..

Your purpose is to maintain air hunger for about 2-3 min with total relaxation of body muscles. The breathing can be frequent during this reduced breathing or shallow breathing, but this is OK..

[We are City tutors Ltd, the award winning top home tutors in Lagos, Abuja & Port harcourt |Tel: 080-3753-1249, 080-9354-6555|www.citytutors.com.ng]-- Get a Professional home tutor now!

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by Citytutors01: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2015
Award winning top home tutors in Lagos, Abuja and Port harcourt.|Tel:080-3753-1249|www.icitytutors.com

Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by rerhji(m): 10:28am On Nov 11, 2015
brilliant post moderators do d needful

1 Like

Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by Diamonddris(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2015
All this wahala just to clear my nose..

4 Likes

Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by MilesLamar(m): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2015
Just buy baba blue.. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by boss1310(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2015
thank you very much but here is my own suggestion, have you heard of Vicks inhaler insert in the two nostrils inhaling deep for seconds and it will all clear.it won't even take more than a minute
Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by daamazing(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2015
I love this.cattarh,me dey wait you o!

1 Like

Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by daamazing(m): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2015
lalasticalala
Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by Drfash(f): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by PLANETMARS(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2015
Citytutors01:

Developed by Russian doctors, this simple breathing exercise will help you clear a stuffy nose or get rid of nasal congestion in just a minute or two. This breathing exercise works for over 85% of people. Make sure to follow the instructions correctly.

Pinch your congested nose and walk fast with your blocked nose pinched and your mouth closed all the time. You likely will be able to make around 20-30 steps.

While walking, you should hold your breath until a strong urge to breathe. Then sit down with your spine totally straight and focus on your breath..
After you release your nose, resume your usual breathing (not with deep breaths) and keep the mouth closed.

Hence, instead of taking a big inhalation, take a smaller inhale and then relax all muscles for exhalation, especially the upper chest and other respiratory muscles..

Take another (smaller) inhale and again relax. With each inhalation, practice this reduced or shallow breathing while remaining relaxed..

Your purpose is to maintain air hunger for about 2-3 min with total relaxation of body muscles. The breathing can be frequent during this reduced breathing or shallow breathing, but this is OK..

[We are City tutors Ltd, the award winning top home tutors in Nigeria |Tel: 080-3753-1249|www.icitytutors.com]
if you try that here in planetmars you would end up killing yourself but u won't commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
boss1310:
thank you very much but here is my own suggestion, have you heard of Vicks inhaler insert in the two nostrils inhaling deep for seconds and it will all clear.it won't even take more than a minute
dat thing dey make person high, lol

1 Like

Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
silvermania:
dat thing dey make person high, lol
I have a friend that abuses inhaler. He uses it everytime even when he doesn't have catarrh. Now, his catarrh never leaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by Mustiboy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
holy crappy piece of shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
OgidiOlu3:

I have a friend that abuses inhaler. He uses it everytime even when he doesn't have catarrh. Now, his catarrh never leaves.
really , serves him right
Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by ignis: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
All this? Just because of running nose?
Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by Julietcutie(f): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
hello dear people plz vote for me on this Bbm channel C00434585 I am contesting for one face of d week competition I am contestant 12 Juliet from abj...plz dearies I would appreciate ...tnks

1 Share

Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
ok
Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by timmyblast(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Are u kidding me, what if am in the office
Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by juicydiceyjoe(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
seriously....all for a stuffy nose undecided
Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by prelinctus: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
ignis:
All this? Just because of running nose?
Pls, what did you get in English in waec?

1 Like

Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by ignis: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
prelinctus:

Pls, what did you get in English in waec?
C6
Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by prelinctus: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
ignis:

C6
Ok, no wonder.

1 Like

Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by felixdanielthed(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Julietcutie:
hello dear people plz vote for me on this Bbm channel C00434585 I am contesting for one face of d week competition I am contestant 12 Juliet from abj...plz dearies I would appreciate ...tnks

Na wen una nid help una dey show una p*ssy face just to get a a fake favor,

Gonna f*ck like I av a iron fist

Chilling with my moni n kar
Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by Segunjosegs(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
lol if I wan do exercise make I know what which one I go dey stress myself on top running nose op e be like say you never see catharsis wen go bug your nose and make you miserable
Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by Andyblaze: 12:26am On Nov 12, 2015
Story for the foolish

I found something more shocking here -www.nairaland.com/2730606/shocking-experience-girl-nairaland....must-read
Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by UncleLondon: 1:58am On Nov 12, 2015
Julietcutie:

Please don't market fuckery here. Add yourself and vote yourself and let us learn something vital.
Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by OjoraFunmilola(f): 3:31am On Nov 12, 2015
Hmm
Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by Julietcutie(f): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2015
UncleLondon:

Please don't market fuckery here. Add yourself and vote yourself and let us learn something vital.
plz don't insult me am only doing same thing anyone who needs favour from people would do and Dats pleading if u don't wanna vote u ignore it plz
Re: Home tutors in Lagos |Home tutors in Abuja |Home tutors in Port harcourt by Julietcutie(f): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2015
felixdanielthed:

Na wen una nid help una dey show una p*ssy face just to get a a fake favor,

Gonna f*ck like I av a iron fist

Chilling with my moni n kar
plz if u don't wanna vote ignore my post and not acting immature and insulting me plz its not a must am jus pleading wit anyone who would want to vote its not like its by force

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria / Federal Polytechnic, Offa (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.