Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Nairaland Vs Lindaikeji; Who's No. 1? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Vs Lindaikeji; Who's No. 1? (525 Views)

Lindaikeji Picture With The Nigeria Tallest Man / ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' - Toni Payne Puts @lindaikeji On / #lindaikeji Video : Witchcraft Happen In The Volta Region Of Ghana When They Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Vs Lindaikeji; Who's No. 1? by Toka1992(m): 6:09am On Nov 11, 2015
Nairalanders, which of these two sites is your most reliable source of high quality transparent information?

Personally I choose nairaland especially because google indexes any post here in a second after you publish it but LindaIkeji is gradually becoming a noisy market place....I sorry for her if she doesn't upgrade soon, cos all those brands are gonna use the blog till they milk it dry!

Do you agree with me?
Re: Nairaland Vs Lindaikeji; Who's No. 1? by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 11, 2015
Linda ikeji is one person.

Nairaland is millions of people generating information. we have the leverage that she doesn't. how many threads does _seun create in a day? on can specifically state that his only function on this site is a dormant figurehead and he or she would be far from the truth . . . but not too far.

the news that you read here wasn't generated by Nairaland. it was generated by nigerians. so that makes comparing the work of thousands of people to that of one lady ridiculous and absurd.
Re: Nairaland Vs Lindaikeji; Who's No. 1? by kilokeys(m): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2015
#yawns..

Whichever way... Seun or Linda.. No. 1 or No. 2

Bros u should be concerned about ur own number..

In the list of achievers..

U rank 159,500,000th ( passing Boko boys and fu.la.ni herdsmen) and u are here talking abt others..

Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Vs Lindaikeji; Who's No. 1? by moscobabs(m): 6:42am On Nov 11, 2015
Toka1992:
Nairalanders, which of these two sites is your most reliable source of high quality transparent information?

Personally I choose nairaland especially because google indexes any post here in a second after you publish it but LindaIkeji is gradually becoming a noisy market place....I sorry for her if she doesn't upgrade soon, cos all those brands are gonna use the blog till they milk it dry!

Do you agree with me?
u don't compare the two ...OK? Naira land is a Forum while Lindaikeji is blog .

I think we have discussed this topic on Naira land before

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Vs Lindaikeji; Who's No. 1? by neejay1986(m): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2015
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Business And A Job, If Given The Options. Which Will You Pick? / [image] When Your Grandma Throws Ur 20litres Of Fuel Away To Fetch Water / Photo: Thermocool Refrigerator 1902 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.