Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,267 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Caucasian Puppies Available - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Caucasian Puppies Available (1574 Views)

Female Boerboel Puppies available (RESELLERS DEAL) / Female And Male Caucasian Puppies For Sale 50k / Massive Caucasian Puppies, Bull Mastiff puppies... Very affordable!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caucasian Puppies Available by dorcky: 7:15am On Nov 11, 2015
Imported Caucasian are based on request
A top quality Caucasian male /female
8wks old Caucasian both sex are available.

Please only serious and interested buyer should contact: call and whatsapp: 07037902325, call only: 08028724405

Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by Buddhar(m): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Which of these puppies is imported?

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by dorcky: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
The last two pictures
Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by Apitch(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2015
Those pix are old! I'm sure I've seen them b4

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by hoomogh(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
dorcky:
Imported Caucasian are based on request
A top quality Caucasian male /female
8wks old Caucasian both sex are available.

Please only serious and interested buyer should contact: call and whatsapp: 07037902325, call only: 08028724405

hello, send me whatsapp message if you still haave female Caucasian available. 08081442594
Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by dorcky: 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
@apitch... Please at least ask questions before you conclude...
And beside I have several diff Cauc which are of 3 diff Caucs, so I cannot even figure out the one you are talking about.
Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by Apitch(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2015
What did I conclude here? I said I've seen the pix before(the last three), how is that conclusion? Or do u want me to un-see what I've already seen?

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by chucky234(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Apitch:
What did I conclude here? I said I've seen the pix before(the last three), how is that conclusion? Or do u want me to un-see what I've already seen?
LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by dorcky: 6:48am On Nov 14, 2015
@ apitch... We have 3 diff set of liter there and u have not yet specified the one you saw... so always try andspecified ... Anyway they are still available if you need any .(kapish)
Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by dorcky: 6:52am On Nov 14, 2015
@ apitch... We have 3 diff set of liter there and u have not yet specified the one you saw... so always try to specify which one cos m I am sure you have not seen all this liters set ...
Anyway they are still available if you need any .(kapish)

I want to advertise this qualities as well the two are 70k females
The loads of caucs are 85k any sex please call for pickup urgently ... 07037902325, 08028724405

Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by Apitch(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2015
U see urself, u want to advertise the first pix and if someone gets interested the send the later.
Please prove me wrong and take another shot of the LAST TWO pups on the LAST THREE pix u posted initially
Easy right?
Before u do so, I have a little clause so u don't send another old pix. Hold their left leg while u snap so it can be established u complied to my request
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by chucky234(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Apitch:
U see urself, u want to advertise the first pix and if someone gets interested the send the later.
Please prove me wrong and take another shot of the LAST TWO pups on the LAST THREE pix u posted initially
Easy right?
Before u do so, I have a little clause so u don't send another old pix. Hold their left leg while u snap so it can be established u complied to my request
I rest my case
lol you pursue that guy comot for nl

3 Likes

Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by Apitch(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
chucky234:
lol you pursue that guy comot for nl
Na the guy pursue himself, I even viewed his profile and discovered he once advertised TOX's Cauc and was enjoying praises like he raised them
Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by dorcky: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
@chucky234 & apitch: I wonder why should I run from u guys ("I laughed severally"wink... Well I was not around and just got back today... So back to ur problems:
I posted tochuwkuws dogs on several occasions so ask him if he does not know untouchable (that is my business name) so please ones again I have no time for childish discussion, have no time to prove anything right to you but if you need to know more take ur time and I will clear your doubt ... Please i sells dogs to people here on Nl so I have no record of such and I supply to you base on the quality you want ....
I am an admin officer to Dog breeders network of Nigeria ... Please we are reputable and I only sells for my clients and fellow colleagues at a subsidized price ..... Ask any questions !!!!!!!
Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by dorcky: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Those dogs are Tochuwkuw alakwe , pet solution (psv),johnson (toks cusin) some clients ... So what question have you guys ...? Please on this Nairaland some people need to act in a more mature ways and ask necessary questions before you start concluding ... just a peace of advise .

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by Apitch(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2015
So why didn't u clear urself from the beginning, and u are the one acting childish cos I follow those guys u mentioned on fb and belong to some group together which proves that I've seen the pix before and I still maintain that the pix are old.
Grow up dude, I didn't call u a scammer cos u've been doing biz here since and I know U as untoucheable but when legit guys behave strange, guys like us will always raise a red flag
Advice: always give current pix, even if u are marketing for someone, ask for current pix. Daalu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by dorcky: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
@apitch where is your location ... I think I will visit your kennel in person .... as at when they are posted, they very much more available okay ... Kapish....
Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by Apitch(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2015
dorcky:
@apitch where is your location ... I think I will visit your kennel in person .... as at when they are posted, they very much more available okay ... Kapish....
It will be my pleasure hosting such a big man but the truth is that I don't have a kernel, not planning to have one yet, I'm just a regular guy obsessed with dogs.
I just enjoy the company of my caucasians and have no plans to breed them for now, also I stay far away in the east, Anambra to be precise

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Puppies Available by dorcky: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
okay it will not a problem but I will like you to add me on your whatsapp or you can either drop ur mobile # as well ..mine is 07037902325

(1) (Reply)

St Bernard Adult & Puppy For Sale / Pit Bull For Sale / Black Is Beautiful My Black Female German Sheperd Pup For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.