Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos (30173 Views)

Mohaz Poultry In Anambra Is The Biggest Poultry Industry In South-East Nigeria / My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / How To Start A Tea Plantation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Wow! Fantastico! I would like to invest. Anyone knows how?
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by thaoriginator: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
kingofdemons:

U
shocked explain please grin
ka sha giyan wake da rophynol ko?
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by Badgers14: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nigeria is really blessed..

The North is very beautiful.. The landscape is magnificent but too bad people there don't tap in to it.

The rich Northerners leave all this wonderful vegetation and have their tongue and throat in southern oil.... Maka why nau angry angry
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by Arizonaguy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
Doesn't look like a northeastern plantation, soil and topography to me. I was expecting to see deserts, flat land and stunted trees.

No proof that this is northeast.
Not all northern vegetations are sahelian....stop displaying your ignorance in such an idiosyncratic manner

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by fortunechy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
still searching for the plantaintion
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by winj: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
boko haram investment?
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by fakuta(f): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
Doesn't look like a northeastern plantation, soil and topography to me. I was expecting to see deserts, flat land and stunted trees.

I believe someday your sickness will be over
The sentiment is deep down to your borne
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by stonemasonn: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
tonio2wo:
So fulani herdsmen no see this place con graze abi, dem wan come dey grab land for south.
Who told you? They are infact masturbating over that area, day dreaming on how to seize it someday.
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by hamzeiy: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2016

Igbos sitting at home thinking they know everything. you have no idea how vast nothern nigeria is..travel and see the greatness of God

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by bams2999(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
north east must development
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2016

There are mountainous regions in the NE, the elevated nature of the terrain makes it excellent for crops like tea and coffee. Coffee can grow anywhere on the equator but to get the rich taste you need elevation.

Northern Nigeria has very good soil.
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by Souljaboi1: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
aminho:
kaji wawa

Wawa da shashasha susae
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by Sibrah: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
WriteBoy:
Awesome stuff. The Mambilla area alone can feed the entire West Africa. But again, why aren't we tapping these proven opportunities that have more lasting importance and benefits than oil? Ill political will anyone?

Yesterday, my Ijo friend--he looked really pained-- told me there is a conspiracy by the northern people to conserve their environment and milk the Niger Delta as much as they could. It may sound like an over-the-top crackpot conspiracy theory, but I am starting to see glimmers of truth in that assertion.
Mambilla feed west Africa? With tea or food stuff? Neither seem possible to me.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by Abba5800: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
arewafederation:
This is great. We need more investors to come harness the abundant untapped resources in the mambilla.

The north is blessed cool
this is my own local government..it does not look like nigeria at all. Is a Highland and rain fall almost every day.. is the coolest place in nigeria.. I can remember we use to play with smoke that come out from our month early morning when breathing or talking...many former nigeria president have house there including obasanjo..

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by nazeefsco(m): 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Haters should continue to hate north will for ever be blessed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by DonaTee(f): 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef?
Mynd44 - day don break for Nteje oh shocked
Lifton tea and Nextcafe go soon hear am....I am porting straight away.
Taraba farmers are indeed doing very well shocked
Abeg is there is nicotine in this type of tea abi na ordinary stubborn grass (weed) grin grin grin

hahahaha cheesy omg! No b only stubborn weed
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2016

bro trust .me this is Taraba I have been there... Taraba is unbelievablly beautiful... They are the only state in Nigeria with 3 different climates.
They have a huge vast rainforest comparable to the java. On my trip there deep into the jungle I saw huge orangutans and gorillas ...and funny thing is I came upon a camp deep in the jungle with over 40 British people there and they had their own alternative power supply ... Dude visit taraba and go to gashaka gumti

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2016

Bros this is my home town, no doubt about it. I can even supply you with more pics, moreover the river you see there is the one to be used for the construction of mambilla dam.
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by deliveryboy: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2016

Nairaland showed me a lot of Nigerians don't see anything beyond their village or at best state of origin. You need more exposure. Tight jeans is not civilization.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by tonio2wo: 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
stonemasonn:
Who told you? They are infact masturbating over that area, day dreaming on how to seize it someday.
Lol
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by kogirodent: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2016

U need to visit the north again bro, dis time during the dry season. I don stay Taraba before and i can testify. Sadauna hosts the coldest habitable villages in West Africa. Jos cold de learn work for there. Apple even grows there and som oda fruits too.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by Abuzed1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2016

PLEASE GOOGLE MAMBILA PLATEAU IN TARABA STATE AND THEN SWALLOW YOUR WORDS......
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by glossy6(f): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
arewafederation:
This is great. We need more investors to come harness the abundant untapped resources in the mambilla.

The north is blessed cool

Unilever Nigeria Plc planted tea in Mambilla and pulled out years later when they could not get good returns for their investments in Mambilla Plateau.

it is No news
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by glossy6(f): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
arewafederation:

Ka sha kwaya ne? undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by PHIPEX(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
This is the kind of encouraging news I wish for from North East, not all about Boko Haram. Am even surprised we have this kind of greenish scenery in north East.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by gowaga68: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2016

I'll host you for 2 weeks to prove to you those picture are true.
#Gembu
#Sardauna
#Mambila
#Bali
Highland Tea has come to stay!
#God Bless Taraba
#God bless Nigeria.
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by Molly1991(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Their are three LGA in Taraba state that can feed the whole of Nigeria Sarduna Takum and Baissa are they three local government
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by abusurv(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
please take a holiday to mambila and you will never ever regret doing so, but before reaching there take a break at Gashaka -Gumti game reserve one of the biggest in Nigeria.Bush meat are plenty there then continue to mambila. They have Hotels where you can lodge and have a nice time.
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by ziddy20(f): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
woww datz my state. I rep #taraba
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by AminuRano87(m): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2016

Northeast is very vast with 6 states.
Only Borno and Yobe are semi desert.
Taraba, Gombe, Adamawa and Bauchi are Savannah vegetation
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by AnanseK(m): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2016

Illiterate and untraveled ?
Re: Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos by NasNation(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
In every single post on NL, der must be an epitome of disagreement,conflicts,inter-religious and inter-tribal sentiments.Meanwhile d wise white folks still majestically walk into the country to harness this opportunities dat we fail to see because of our ignorance and sentiments.where are we heading to, Nigerians? Did y'all notice the name of the manager of the mambilla beverage company? It's foreign... if only we could join hands and make our own great #NigerianDream.
Thanks....I'm out smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dry Season Fluted Pumpkin (Ugu) Farming Step-By-Step Practical / Reduce Farm Labour Cost : Get Powered Mini Weeder/cutter / Boy Falls Off Palm Tree And Dies In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.