Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Letter To Moderators By An Angry Nairalander - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Letter To Moderators By An Angry Nairalander (552 Views)

Lagos Teenage Armed Robber Caught With Gun By Angry Mob (Video & Photos) / Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) / Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Moderators By An Angry Nairalander by apholaby007(m): 8:26am On Nov 11, 2015
Good morning moderators
From the bottom of my heart n great respect am writing to inform you of the preferial treatment on front page given 2 some members and some times this cause irrelevant post being on front page
Some days back I saw a post on crime which suppose to make front page but did not and that post was recopied by another member and it made front page also many instances like that
I want to urge you all to please rethink and re strategies
Imagine a moderator asking for mtn 1500 to allow you make front page
CHANGE as come and let abide with the change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To Moderators By An Angry Nairalander by Pidggin(f): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2015
Mtn 1500?! Hmmmm, if this is true then there is a need to address this asap
Re: Letter To Moderators By An Angry Nairalander by menix(m): 8:33am On Nov 11, 2015
apholaby007:
Good morning moderators
From the bottom of my heart n great respect am writing to inform you of the preferial treatment on front page given 2 some members and some times this cause irrelevant post being on front page
Some days back I saw a post on crime which suppose to make front page but did not and that post was recopied by another member and it made front page also many instances like that
I want to urge you all to please rethink and re strategies
Imagine a moderator asking for mtn 1500 to allow you make front page
CHANGE as come and let abide with the change

Pls name that moderator let me use my last thunder to kill him/her..

Buh sincerely OP u re very right, I said I will not be the one to open a topic on this cous I hardly even initiate a topic.

I have noticed it virtually everyday, see that topic of a car with carpet grass is an example..

I have seen two of those topics this morning before this new guy opened his nd it's on FP..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Moderators By An Angry Nairalander by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2015
Mtn 1500 shocked shocked
Re: Letter To Moderators By An Angry Nairalander by ernesty20(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2015
Everything for naija now na money..
This buhari regime go tough ooo
Re: Letter To Moderators By An Angry Nairalander by kadas01(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2015
Very bad of them!!
Re: Letter To Moderators By An Angry Nairalander by dearsly(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2015
Change is here....
APC moderator!
Buhari c what uv caused!!...
Re: Letter To Moderators By An Angry Nairalander by apholaby007(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2015
We hope t mk front page and let d moderators b lashed
Re: Letter To Moderators By An Angry Nairalander by Teeboy22(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2015
who is the Thief Moderator

Bullshit
Re: Letter To Moderators By An Angry Nairalander by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2015
Hmm
Re: Letter To Moderators By An Angry Nairalander by edward1984(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2015
Pidggin:
Mtn 1500?! Hmmmm, if this is true then there is a need to address this asap

Am not surprise at all, true or false. We nigerians make bad use of authority, power and position. True or false, Yes some useless topics make front page. This is called connection.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo Of A Man Killed By Fulani Herdsmen / Comptoir Voltaire Bar In Paris, Killing Himself / Gang Clashes Leaves 3 Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.