Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

[MUST READ] 65 Great Quotes The Would Inspire Anyone To Greatness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [MUST READ] 65 Great Quotes The Would Inspire Anyone To Greatness (393 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Mike Adenuga At 65 / Great Quotes On Business, Entrepreneurship, Marketing And Sales / Great Quotes From Great Entrepreneurs That Changed My Life For Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[MUST READ] 65 Great Quotes The Would Inspire Anyone To Greatness by johntaiwo123(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2015
At some point in life we're all faced with a decision of whether to take a risk. Whether it's leaving a miserable job, moving to a different position that stretches you, starting your own business, or even taking on a tricky new assignment, greatness requires risk.

Whether you succeed or fail, the act of taking a risk will stretch you and give you faith in yourself-- and the confidence to do even more.

Maybe we're meant to do things that scare us so we can build greatness in ourselves. Allow these amazing quotes to dare you:

1. "Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

2. "When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be." --Lao Tzu

3. "Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." --T. S. Eliot

4. "Many great ideas have been lost because the people who had them could not stand being laughed at." --Unknown

5. "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I ... I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." --Robert Frost

6. "Unless you choose to do great things with it, it makes no difference how much you are rewarded, or how much power you have." --Oprah Winfrey

7. "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten." --Tony Robbins

8. "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it ."-- Henry David Thoreau

9. "If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on." --Sheryl Sandberg

10. "People who don't take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year. People who do take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year." --Peter F. Drucker

11. "Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit." --e. e. cummings

12. "If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big." --Donald Trump

13. "Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore." --Andre Gide

14. "The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open." --Chuck Palahniuk

15. "You can't outwit fate by trying to stand on the sidelines and place little side bets about the outcome of life. Either you wade in and risk everything to play the game, or you don't play at all. And if you don't play, you can't win." --Judith McNaught

16. "If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough." --Mario Andretti

17. "Everyone has a 'risk muscle.' You keep it in shape by trying new things. If you don't, it atrophies. Make a point of using it at least once a day." --Roger von Oech

Continue reading =>> https://tobecomegreat./2015/11/12/65-top-quotes-that-would-transform-your-business-and-motivate-you-to-greatness/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Professional Website/blog With Fully Activated Adsense Account For Sale / delete / Hamper Packagings Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.