Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

What Benue Students' Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PART 2* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Benue Students' Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PART 2* (852 Views)

Is Abuja Part Of The Northern States? / Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC / What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Benue Students' Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PART 2* by lilwheezy1(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2015
CONCLUDING CHAPTER OF THE MISSIONARY JOURNEY OF NUBESS EXCO:

Contrary to my report of last night, the National Union of Benue State Students (NUBESS) Exco on a pilgrimage to Abuja from Makurdi to solicit for fund for their forthcoming week, did not leave for Makurdi last night as I reported.

I tell you why.

When they visited NEXIM BANK to see the M.D, Mr Paul Orya he was not on seat. They waited for him till about 8 pm before they finally saw him. He blessed their hustle with the sum of N100,000 shekels.

From there they went to visit Senator Barnabas Gemade at home. The Senator representing Benue West senatorial district gave them a hostile reception. He scolded them for carrying propaganda against him. He was livid because reports on social media suggests that they have already visited him and he drove them away. He admonished them to stop sharing propaganda and gave them a "whopping" N20,000 cash as his contribution towards a sucksexful hosting of the planned NUBESS WEEK.

It was at this juncture that Distinguished Senator George Akume decided to intervene since the issue has become embarrassing and a cause for concern. Akume send his aide to give them N250,000.

So in total they got N370,000 shekels from two Distinguished Senators representing the good people Benue Zone A (20k) & B (250k) Senatorial district and the M.D of NEXIM Bank (100k).

They would have left for Makurdi last night but unfortunately when they made up their mind to hit the road, the Driver of the bus they chartered from Makurdi was no where to be found. After searching frantically for the Driver, they finally found him completely soaked in the blood under the anointing of shekpe. The guy done high as he take original Ogogoro take dirty him eye. It would have been a suicidal mission if they have embarked on that journey last night. Thank Oluwa they still have some micrograms of commonsense left in their medulla oblongata to postpone their journey until this morning.

Thereafter they settled down in one beer parlour to cancel some bottles of Orijin and share their ossussu after a hard day.

Remember I told you they were 13 in number but became 12 after they sent one lady who they suspected was the source feeding me with details of their travail away.

The sharing formula adopted for their ‪#‎BailOut‬ fund almost resulted in fisticuffs among the exco. They have not paid the bus driver who has been with them since on Sunday. Assuming the driver charges N30,000 per day, the students will have to part with N120,000 shekels from their N370,000 bailout. This will leave them with a balance of N250,000.

By the time you deduct money for Orijin, peppersoup, odeku, nkwobi, Benson & Hedges and payment for one night hotel accommodation for 12 of them in a Jabi hotel that was initially paid for by Engr. Manger on their behalf, I am sure what wil be left for sharing among the 12 Apostles of NUBESS will be in the neighbourhood of 200K or less.

What this means is that for all their efforts after constituting themselves into a nuisance to their elected representatives and prominent Benue sons and daughters, each of them shall be going home with a little less that N16,000 (Sixteen thousand Naira) after spending 3 nights in Abuja as refugees. Is that good enough?

Good enough, I can categorically tell you that the 12 members of the NUBESS Exco (see picture attached) are on their way back to Makurdi from Abuja as we speak. Allah be praised. I wish them safe journey back home and I hope members of the Student Union Congress will call an emergency meeting of the parliament and have the entire NUBESS Exco IMPEACHED, if they fail to tender their resignation letters first thing tomorrow morning.

A-LOOT-A CONTINUA...

VICTORIA ASCERTA!!!!

COPIED FROM SUNDAY AKOJI'S PAG ON FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/koji4life/posts/10153644557929020

Re: What Benue Students' Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PART 2* by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2015
Leaders of tommorow= Beggers of today= Theives of the future. . . I bet y'all will share the money and do nada angry

1 Like

Re: What Benue Students' Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PART 2* by delishpot: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2015
Greedy bunch. Tgis is why Naija cant move forward. They satisfy their stomaches after claiming funds in the name if the general students of their school. where is the sacrifice in service? Where is the aluta for the good of all?

They should be ashamed of themselves and earmarked for the future. These ones will cry out on behalf of Nigeria to unicef only to sitdown and share the funds among themselves after cooking up some story.

1 Like

Re: What Benue Students' Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PART 2* by Yeske2(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2015
Greedy bunch of people
Re: What Benue Students' Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PART 2* by bizzlemie(m): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2015
If this report is true, then these so called students need to be expelled!

Using the name of NUBESS and NUBESS Week to extort money from prominent politicians? Money that they eventually shared amongst themselves? This is the height of academic failure!
Re: What Benue Students' Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PART 2* by johnwizey: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Confam people
Re: What Benue Students' Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PART 2* by lilwheezy1(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2015
FOR DO ASKING FOR PART TWO THIS IS IT

Cc: lalasticlala COME AND SEE PART 2
Re: What Benue Students' Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PART 2* by lilwheezy1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
lilwheezy1:
FOR DO ASKING FOR PART TWO THIS IS IT

Cc: lalasticlala COME AND SEE PART 2

(1) (Reply)

What Fayemi Should See: Osun State Gold Mining Problem / 2go Registration And Login / I Would Have Been A Carpenter If Not For Awo- Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.