Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement (39372 Views)

Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet / Jonathan’s Statement That He’s Not Finished With Nigeria An Expensive Joke-muric / EFCC re-arraigns Dokpesi over alleged N2.1bn fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by sammyj: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2015
grin once a fish brain will always be a fish brain. FKK always a fish brain !!! grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by Super1Star: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2015
FFk's brain is more porous than the basket.

Always saying jargons after smoking his 10 for 10naira weed.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by omojeesu(m): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2015
History! Let the sleeping dog lie!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by danjaba(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2015
When will this retarded clown FFK realized that he has ceased to be relevant in this country? Anyway, that is how some morally challenge patients normally behave.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by IYANGBALI: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2015
fani kayode struggling to be relevant by all means

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by nobsalis: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2015
mugu replies mumu

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2015
two Tanoids at it again! FKK and RAYMOND are major engine room during GEJ GOvt. dont b surprise if two traitor are attact themselvesgrin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by macof(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2015
blazetitov:
who still listens or take serious the delusional FFK or OFK? Someone that keeps changing his name and talking from both sides of his mouth all the time depending on where the honey is. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Apparently you still have headaches over him. You wouldn't have taken ur time to comment on this thread if you were being sincere to yourself

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by Yeske2(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2015
GEJ the greatest mistake of all time.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by lmm4real: 10:40am On Nov 11, 2015
One by one we done da confess. grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by Ganjafama(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2015
It seems somebody has been giving him (FFK) food these days that's why he has been "singing" recently. OBJ was right afterall.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by OLADD: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2015
It depends on what angle we are dissecting the statements made by Dokpesi and FFK from. The later was right for saying that PDP did not make any mistake fielding Jonathan as the presidential candidate in the last election in view of his moderate performance in office (compared with those of his predecessors) and also combining it with the fact that it would have amounted to an unparalleled ridicule if a sitting president had been asked to step down after one term in office. However, the north felt aggrieved on the possibility of the presidency slipping from their hands till 2019 in defiance of PDP's Constitution and that synchronised with the statement made by Dokpesi. Whichever way we look at it, PDP found itself in a dilemma and quagmire in the last election and they paid dearly for our politics of ethnicity (turn-by-turn democracy).
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by gdolls: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2015
This man again?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by gretblue: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2015
Ffk suffering from mouth diarrhea since 1900.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by Olukolade1: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Good mistake.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by DOCTORDONE: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2015
Dr.Jonathan may come back again after Buhari...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by ransomed: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2015
The Abobaku has replied. More woes to the enemies of my country.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by menxer: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2015
blazetitov:
who still listens or take serious the delusional FFK or OFK? Someone that keeps changing his name and talking from both sides of his mouth all the time depending on where the honey is. undecided undecided undecided undecided

The problem is differentiating when OFK or FFK is speaking grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
But when will femi get sense? When?

When his children start growing white hair

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by anytexy: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2015
No matter how FFK sees it. It was a naked truth. I am a Jonathan fan but I didn't support his first tenure because PDP agreed on power shift. Obj caused it. A northerner suppose to complete Yaradua's 8yrs after Jonathan's 2yrs. That was the cause of Boko Boys And the country was made ungovernable for him. late Andrew Azazi also said the truth
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by blazetitov: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2015
menxer:

The problem is differentiating when OFK or FFK is speaking grin

Hahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You wanna kill me with grin grin grin grin grin grin?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by missKiffy(f): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2015
Femi is doing everything he can to still be relevant

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by 4C2215131: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2015
It is time to just let the past go. No need resurfacing all these PDP, GEJ issues. It's over, done. Why can't people get off GEJ's dick!?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by blazetitov: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2015
ishiamu:

Fool..... address what is said and not the vessel that speaks it

We know your type. Poorly trained and ill mannered. It's a question of time, he will soon disappoint you when he switches his support to APC after visiting the Villa or Ikoyi. That's my impression about F/OKK, if you not okay with that, please do the needful(in baba Osho's voice, go and ----) wink

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by osazeeblue01: 11:18am On Nov 11, 2015
FFK always on it. GEJ said it before he holder over. He says some of people supporting we leave the office they be the to persecute him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2015
let them start fighting themselves.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by chiddye(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2015
I am a PDP member and the misgivings and impunity in the leadership of the party made PDP a laughing stock in the face of Nigerians , for me I believe the complete overhaul of the PDP leadership would give room for leaders who would serve their constituents.

also olisa metuh must leave the office of spokesman he is a loud mouth no good fellow, he was part of the people that brought disastrous woes to the PDP, most time when I hear him speak baseless and without fact, I hide my face behind my hands watching him during the presidential campaigns I knew he was a disadvantage to the PDP.

internal democracy should flourish, PDP should stop fielding unpopular candidates for office against the wish oaf the delegates, if PDP wants to be great again there should be a systemic overhaul of all the states chairman that allowed the disruption of internal democracy and give room for the youth something like a mentoring process where youth are brought on board for governance.

lastly if they have to beat APC in 2019, PDP state governors have the buck of the work to do by showcasing leadership by example and a conservative approach to government, stop wasteful spending and improve the economic value of their state a good example is ekiti state governor, the light in the dark PETER AYODELE FAYOSE if PDP could adhere to this then 2019 is ours.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by mrodogu: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2015
blazetitov:
ffk can dance for you non stop provided money is coming

in obj voice

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by blazetitov: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2015
mrodogu:

ffk can dance for you non stop provided money is coming

in obj voice

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2015
I hate that I find myself agreeing with FKK but all this Jonathan bashing by PDP is nauseating. It just shows the calibre of people that make up PDP, the kind of people who disown their own!!! You lost the election, re-strategise, but don't start disowning your own!!! They didn't disown him when he was awarding them contracts and benefiting from the largess!! It's pathetic!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai / Boko Haram Terrorists Kill Maliya Ibrahim In Borno (Photos) / Wike Hosts Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.