Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria (14098 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Please How To Withdraw From Neteller / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria by eTradeXchange(m): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2015
Its pretty easy to withdraw from your Neteller account into any banks in Nigeria. We will be showing you the steps to follow to make a successful withdraw from Neteller processed into any banks in Nigeria within few hours.

Kindly take your time to read the simple steps. Lets get started.

1: First of all, visit our website www.etradexchange.net to register if you are not a member yet and check our current buy and sell rate.

2: Transfer your Neteller funds to our Neteller email account: click here: https://www.etradexchange.net/neteller/?curr=Neteller

https://www.etradexchange.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/how-to-withdraw-from-neteller-in-Nigeria-through-etradexchange.net_-300x155.png

3: Immediately after a successful transfer, login to our site and click on buy and sell button.
[url]
https://www.etradexchange.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/how-to-withdraw-from-neteller-through-etradexchange-300x82.png[/url]

4: Fill the Sell form with your bank account details. This will notify us of your transfer. We pay into any of the banks in Nigeria.

https://www.etradexchange.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/buy-and-sell-form-289x300.png

5: Once we receive the funds and you have filled the Sell form, your withdrawal will be processed within few hours.

Its as simple as that. If you want more information about anything related to what we do, kindly send us an email on support@etradexchange.net. Our support team are always online to reply emails as soon as possible.
Re: How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria by stevencurrency: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
I made payment and fill in the buying button voila
Re: How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria by wasco24: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
No long tin

Use your visa card of any bank fund and withdraw from neteller
Re: How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria by ItuExchange(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2016
There is one firm buying and selling Neteller at the cheapest rates in Nigeria. Just see below.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria by stevencurrency: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2016
LEARN HOW TO TRADE Than Gamble With Bookies.

Since The Enrolment of Cash Out With BookMakers People Started Trading Than Gambling.
This is
My guides are;
:Opening and being verified With
Both Bookies & Account of Transact like
Neteller.
: How to fund and the Main Thing Trade.
So if you haven't Open yours Go bet365.com and Betfair.com .
For Those Who have Funded Their Account with BET365 or BETFAIR.
And Have Neteller With a Funds, I will Sure You how to, Being Its Yourself Do It or I trade For You.
Am willing To show you One on One
I also Have BetTRACKER Software Bought For $30. Used for Tracking your Live bets and Accumulator For CashOut,

NB; There Being Seminars going On about Online Money making but. Betting its As Legitimate as Anything Regardless Of Age, group or Gender.
Interested SMS or Watsup App ‎2348103403736, stevenrollins007@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria by macphilip: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
We buy and sell Neteller in Nigeria
reliable and trusted
Call 08144333114
WhatsApp 08065167701
Re: How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria by femora007(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
How much $ do u buy 1btc from ur customers
Re: How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria by gizzzle: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2016
I have some Neteller funds (usd) for sale at lower rate than regular exchangers. if interested call or whatsapp 08032109401 (Ogonna)
Re: How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria by ccollins(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=wasco24 post=40082426]No long tin

Use your visa card of any bank fund and withdraw from neteller [/quote ] how possible sir. Hoaw can I do this
Re: How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria by olujames(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2018
Try OnlineNaira the next time you have a need to withdraw from Neteller into your bank in Nigeria.
Re: How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria by Sonnik212(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2018
since PMB came, countless online business has suffered great loss because of their inability to make deposit to merchant site. the naira dominated cards were blocked from making deposits. to make deposit to any merchant site, follow the steps below
1. apply for gtbank visa (master card has been delisted) dólar account (if you are a gtbank domiciliary account holder). if you are not, ask the customer service on the procedures to open a domiciliary account.
2.fund your visa card which has a separate account number from your domiciliary account. then log in to any merchant site and make your deposit.
3. if you want me to help you make deposit with my own card, flat rate of 2k excluding your dollar (rate #370/$).
note:visa card is about 8.5k to get excluding the funding
contact me with 08179478937 (watsapp only/no calls)
I also buy and sell neteller and skrill
Re: How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2018

EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163

(1) (Reply)

Christmas: Lagos Beer Parlour Operators Lament Low Patronage / $9bn Has Been Used By FG To Defend Naira, Says Senate / N720bn Currency Swap Deal Attracts Nigerian Banks To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.